National wealth data

Rich and poor country

Other urls found in this thread:

publications.credit-suisse.com/index.cfm/publikationen-shop/research-institute/global-wealth-databook-2017-en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Poortugal

fucking Russians why do they let themselves get fucked like this

Never doubt the power of a political cult

I don't get it. Source?

publications.credit-suisse.com/index.cfm/publikationen-shop/research-institute/global-wealth-databook-2017-en/

>Richtugal

>Latin America beat out by China

Wtf

Also, thank you SK. I’ve been waiting for this report.

>China

Holy shit they are taking over

Finland confirmed poor

Looks outdated according to thisChina alone has $29k mean. Median IDK though. Brazil is also pretty far off.

All latino countries are better than russia holy shit

Well, there is a reason why Rio de Janeiro is filled with Russian prostitutes.

Nice property bubble index

It's a meme, I'm freaking wealthy

I-is Russia ok?

Lol@that butthurt macaca
You really must hate russia when you project some hookers on 150ml people
Just think how pathetic you are coming here and screeching on a country that literally has no connection with your shit hole

Look like Swiss is the wealthiest.

Greeks are wealthier than Germans. that's surprising.

Yes Switzerland and Australia is most wealthy country

Lots of stock market bubbles here

Has very little relevance to real liquid wealth. Same for real estate. Your ability to use your home value effectively is quite limited.

This is why GDP per capita remains more relevant in my opinion. Thanks for posting this though SK.

Reread the chart.

Nonetheless, it shows how deceiving these Total Wealth publications can be. Just because Germans generally don’t own their homes and instead the government/company does, has very little meaning on actual economic conditions.

Far better to be a German who has low wealth than a Greek with a lot of wealth you can’t use unless you like living outdoors.

t. Coping Turk

t. UMA

DELICIA

It's not surprising, we are poor as shit and all our money goes to the EU, but people keep up the "Germany rules the EU" meme despite it existing to impoverish and destroy us.

Good job, Australia.