Order medical cannabis on the deep weebz

Long story short, Sweden sucks and my mother has Ms. Which site is the safest to buy from to Sweden? And does anyone have any experience? It will be her first time ever using cannabis. It's long overdue to be honest, I should have got it to her earlier

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20170502/new-medical-marijuana-prescription-approved-in-sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>my mother has MS
Couldnt fool the doctor and you cant fool me either shitkid

I don't usually care about the wellbeing of stoners, but if you order online you're either gonna get scammed, get "synthetic" """canabis""" or get week infused with shit that you'll regret inhaling.

>Sweden sucks
then leave.

>week
weed.

thelocal.se/20170502/new-medical-marijuana-prescription-approved-in-sweden

If I wanted to get high I would contact my local dealer... High cbd and low thc preferably.

I'm sorry to hear that user, sorry.

There has to be some legit sites out there? How would anyone not living in a medically approved country of cannabis get the shit to their beloved?

You can buy on the street all over Sweden

2 persons in all of Sweden has been approved. And I believe they have the extremely aggressive version. Her doctor is not allowed to prescribe sativex or any form.

Of course, I could get In 3 mins if I needed. But I want some strains that are equal cbd/thc as great white shark or penny wise for her. That is not easy as most we get here is shit quality.

I just use the highest rating seller on the site and seek for comments mentioning sweden

why dont you get the seeds?

Which site specifically?

I still live in Sweden, first and foremost I want her to test some good medical strain. She grew up in communist Yugo, she thinks the shit is heroin. But me and my father have finally convinced her. The crazy shit is, that the doctor prescribed her amphetamines and morphine. But not a fucking plant, fuck Swedish laws.

Darknet market can be safe if you're smart

Idk. Google one. Everything I used years ago is closed now afaik

> I want her to test some good medical strain
that's the easy part, there are many
> she thinks the shit is heroin
just like most of old people

can't you get an indoor in your room? btw do you live with her?

It's not easy, I still live in Sweden. Getting junk from the streets ain't a problem though.

Not for long, moving soon. But the plan is to grow myself if it works for her.

Darknet, though the source would have to be domestic. Frankly I'd just walk to the nearest Albanian looking fellow.

I'm still talking about medical strains m8. Getting from the streets ain't a problem in Swe.

Only way to be sure is to smuggle it yourself from Amsterdam. Smuggling seeds is easier but if you're good at it you can bring home quite a lot of bud, too.