Will we ever see anything like WWII again?

Will we ever see anything like WWII again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, weapons today are too destructive for a general war. It's all proxy wars from here on out my man.

We did and nobody even paid attention to it because it was in africa. Congo wars were insane.

Good question and yes in the future and yes it will be the biggest war the world will ever see (up to that moment)

Between Trump and the EU Military? Faster than you think.

I thought OP meant more like major powers in total war, but if this counts there is also the Iran-Iraq war

No one paid attention to it cos it was fuck all like WWII is why

ww2 was the perfect mix between advanced weapons like tanks, planes and machine guns but when they were still simple enough to mass produce them on a scale thats just impossible now because of how expensive they are
And the ideology was just right. Fucked if you'd be able to convince people today to die for their country far away from home.
Plus theres basically no reason to conqour countries anymore with a much freer market
plus imperialism isn't seen as legitimate anymore
and any war would cost so much more
and nukes

Why would we? Nobody is interested in marching off to die in the millions anymore. Every industrialized nation is now a democracy and democracies arent interested in aggressive wars.

Probably no but i think there is a possibility of an even greater event occurring sometime in the future
Unfortunately,none of us here will be alive at that point in time,i'm afraid..

Because an EU military would inevitably fail and the US isn't exactly in favor of being dragged into European wars, which is half the reason they shuffled in on Europe after WW2 and made NATO. A single overwhelming power is the only way to stop Europeans fighting, and an EU military just doesnt do that.

Yes, and it will be worse than all previous wars combined.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I

Such efficient and selective genocide was never possible before.

>Russia
>North Korea
>Iran

Democracies don't start world wars

>democracies arent interested in aggressive wars.
LMAO

And none of them are interested in a world war either. It would be the end of their regimes.

You have to have been involved in a war in the last 400 years to qualify to post in this thread. You can see yourself out.

Russia will start ww2, Russia loves war

>Russia will start ww2
>ww2
Yeah about that lad

Yeah I'm a phone poster, deal with it

Not an argument
Nobody loves war as much as the *nglo

I'm on my phone right now too faggot and I'm at work. Are you getting paid to shitpost?

I'm literally on the canteen lol

You mean the toilet? What the fuck does that mean?

Wtf? We just want peace

The place where we eat, have to go now lad vna won't ride itself

Alien or artificial intelligence vs entire human race. Book the match Anglo.

Honestly wish Africa would wipe itself off the face of the Earth.