Rare Culture/Ethnicity thread pt.4: Family Tree Template Edition

Rare Culture/Ethnicity thread pt.4: Family Tree Template Edition

Continuing from here: (I'm only double posting today like this because I realized the previous threads were only successful around this time)

name a more anglo heritage
you can't

Me. Everyone is english.

what am i anons?

A Potato? A Leaf? A Anglo? A Mutt?

Irish, your not anglo.

That's pretty Canadian, to be honest. Certainly more Canadian than my Slavic self.

> Side note- I do find it ironic that people get freaked out about immigration "destroying" culture and the identity of our nation despite the fact that a solid chunk of our bread basket is operated by farming communities that have no allegiance to the union jack on our provincial flag.

So am I supposed to put whatever country my ancestors were born in or what ethnicity they were? For example I have relatives who were completely Irish but they were born in Ireland while it was still park of the United Kingdom. So do I give them an Irish flag or a British flag?

You must have one hell of an accent

Irish

How do you feel about Scousers my english friend. That is where my family is from

> Sioux girls

A shithole like where I live.

smalltime

Post pic. I don't believe you.
It's not like I'm triggered by race mixing, but that tree is so random

You think that's funny?

It's funny because I live in Queensland which is one of the songstress Australian accents with some South African creeping through and even a little posh with some words

> descendant of two BLACKED Europeans
I unironically wish I could be such a Sup Forums Lovecraftian horror as a way to scare them beyond belief. Though, they are both arguably the two most respectable African heritages. Pretty cool user.

Do you have an irrational hatred for humanoid crustaceans?

There is no way this is real, you are a disgusting waste of flesh if this is real. FUCK YOU!!!!

Which is where?