Are Brits as tough and racist IRL as they are on Sup Forums...

Are Brits as tough and racist IRL as they are on Sup Forums? Or are they weak pushovers who scream about British relevance online?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/user/show/1821447-betule-sairafi
instagram.com/p/BMEh7QyBD3W/?hl=en
youtu.be/KdrNpFbcWdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brits have a big precariat, so many edgy teens.
They aren't tough but they can stab you and they come in numbers.

British hooligans are a foreign meme that haven't existed in large numbers for decades.

> Are__ as tough and racist IRL as they are on Sup Forums? Or are they weak pushovers who scream about __ relevance online?

With any country the answer is neither. We're all just countries full of normal people IRL. Sup Forums leads you to believe everyone gives a shit about race. We don't. Go outside and enjoy life.

>but they can stab you and they come in numbers.
Do they really engage in this type of behaviour across Europe? During holidays?

>British hooligans are a foreign meme
Don't think so, they've been attacking Europeans in their own countries as recently as Euro '16

Then why are they prancing about the catalogue with Farage, EDL and the >state of so and so country accepting migrants?

>They aren't tough but they can stab you and they come in numbers.
Stabbing isn't really a Bong hooligan thing, don't think it ever has been tbf. More a Turk and Italian thing.

Plus, the hooligan movement has been pretty much dismantled since the early/mid 90s

i'm not tough or racist
literally didn't give a shit that harry was marrying a half nig yank until i came here

>Why are the people who frequent Sup Forums talking about edgy things

Gee, I wonder.

That was largely over exaggerated by the media. The russians who came to fight
>le tough english football fan
were ready for serious fights but all they found were drunk middle age fatties who were there for a good time. Also it didn't help that the first reaction of the french was to send the bloody riot police out. English fans have a bad reputation but it is largely based on events that happened years ago.

Isn't this Nig supposed to be a doctor? Imagine your fucking GP shitposting on this bloody hovel of degeneracy and shame.

Fucking Christ!

That and the fact that "actual" hooligans were and are regularly banned from travelling to games.

So they'd never attempt this, say around the office? Also are Scots and NI the same or just weaker in character than the English, from RL English you get the sense you see them as hillbillies (no offense)

Pipe down before I give you a haldol shot on your buttocks James

So its just exaggeration on the part of continentals? Also how do Southerners across different demographics differ in their views of northers, couldn't stop hearing bad the 'pudlians were when I was there, but I know a kid with a personally signed Dalglish Jersey

Hooligan firms existed with just about every club regardless of their location.

Might as well ask here, what do you think of all the sensationalism of companies 'moving their offices to Paris'?

Also what are your personal views on Oxbridge/Eton types, you hear a lot of Americans here disparaging the Ivy league and presenting stats that indicate they're just glorified paper mills

COME IN /BRIT/ AND SAY THAT i DARE YOU

/brit/ = /shit/, what you gonna do 'bout it

Don't care.

how much of a brainlet do you have to be to think that what people post on Sup Forums of all places represents all brits

>nigger flag
oh there we go, that's why
stay in your country negro

thanks, you've been helpful

>mul7id is mad because his mental masters wont accept him

>Also are Scots and NI the same or just weaker in character than the English, from RL English you get the sense you see them as hillbillies (no offense)

I wouldn't say we see them as hillbillies; They're just a bit different politically and culturally. Some things we like some we don't.

> Also how do Southerners across different demographics differ in their views of northers

That's more a personal thing than anything else. Most Southerners don't really care about "The North"or anywhere else that's not their region for better or worse. As a Londoner I don't really care about anything outside my borough.

No problem.

The closest thing to hillbillies would be I guess the cornish or the welsh in terms of poor and in the countryside. In terms of religious conservatism it would be unionist northern irish people. We don't really have an equivalent to hillbillies. Often it is people from the countryside who are posher and richer.

> tough and racist
To Poles, Italians, and other white people, sometimes east asians
> weak pushovers
To arabs, blacks, and everyone else

Sure thing, Zhang

>mental masters
>people who are so dumb at Sup Forums they celebrate Goethe over East Asians and everyone else and insult the liberal arts in the same thread

I'll be completely hones i just said that to try and get a decent poster in /brit/

He gets mad all the time at Brits winding him up and starts lashing out. Babs threads, Africa threads, dumb negroid threads, BLACKED threads - guarantee him losing his shit over them

Fuck off.
>muh based poles ruining our job market

well he's a nigger, even the most educated nignogs I've known have had their chimpouts/prone to violence

sounds like this guys a total loser who gets his world view from Sup Forums of all places though

Thanks for the insight

Okay sorry, I'll stop by later out of respect for your hospitality and niceness

>losing my shit
>not you posting in the third person as if you're scared of being shamed yourself
a bit hypocritical, m8

If you are a mul7id Ar*b, you have an inferiority complex to white people

pic related

I think he's going through a hard time, comes on here picking fights with people for attention. Bless

>sounds like this guys a total loser who gets his world view from Sup Forums of all places though
>who gets his world view from Sup Forums of all places though
>from a canadian Sup Forumstard
rich, now go back to being bullied by Jamaicans or financing Zhang's scholarship

I am mul7id but out of personal conviction believe me, you don't see me glorifying Christians either

I'm not a poltard though. I just hate niggers lol

It's true though
You guys want to be tough and proud of england and all that so you lash out at easy targets, but then when pakis run a train on your 11 year old daughter you just mumble about "people these days"
The picture of the british guy taking off his pants for that black guy is the exact state of your pathetic excuse for a nation

This is coming from a colony of yours, man. I used to be proud that my family were english immigrants, now I'm embarrassed.

Do you want a gold star or treat for it? This isn't kindergarten Zhang

>not you posting in the third person
Does he know what this is?

Is weed legal yet lmao

>Yes, I do
>its trying to shame someone like you think everyone else thinks like HS girls talking about the class slut

>your pathetic excuse for a nation

The only reason why you are personally convinced of il7ad is because atheism is a thing in the West.

500 years ago, you would be a super religious Muslim, and that is a fact

It comes as a shock that white atheists can be racists, doesn't it?

>It comes as a shock that white atheists can be racists, doesn't it?
No, and Brits on Sup Forums aren't exactly Britain's intellectual creme de la creme. Also Islam has had dissdents and athiests since the first caliphate m8

>its trying to shame someone like you think everyone else thinks like HS girls talking about the class slut
What did he mean by this? And why does he think it's posting in third person?

stay nigger
stay retarded
lmao
it's very obvious you're an attention whoring nigger looking for affirmation and approval by westerners

It's not true. There are people in this country who never shut up about the rape gangs and it gets annoying the way they talk about it so much. The europeans are not "easy targets". It's that they arrived so quickly in such large numbers that many failed to integrate and they depressed wages. Just because an immigrant is white does not mean they are automatically good for the country, no matter what white nationalists in north america believe.

>it's very obvious you're an attention whoring nigger looking for affirmation and approval by westerners
This is absolutely spot on.

>LOOK AT ME I'M A DOCTOR!!! HERE'S PHOTOS OF MY QUALIFICATIONS!!!!!!!!

Canadian's acting tough online is cute, so I'll let it slide

This is a guy who just accused me of believing Sup Forums memes and is trying to enforce them on Britain, don't put too much stock on the dummy's arguments

>Also Islam has had dissdents and athiests since the first caliphate m8
They were rare, and were isolated autists, and always male

You would not have qts like pic related openly rejecting Islam in the middle of Riyadh, even a few decades ago

Are you a college dropout, is that what is about?

probably a propaganda tool because of bin Salman's new secularist agenda

Win-win even if they prosecute her as he has a target

Who is this girl you keep posting?

its literally in the filename and a google search away you colossal retard

Hey OP, this british racist prick is using the n-word against you

Interesting theory

Betule Sairafi, a Medical Intern who lives in Riyadh, currently. She is the niece of Dr Hanan Balkhy, who is relatively accomplished in the medical community. She is openly an atheist and SJW in her social media profiles.

I am interested in her because she is allowed to live, and I am a sucker for cute brown girls with curly hair

Most incriminating of her il7ad and ridda is here:
goodreads.com/user/show/1821447-betule-sairafi

So just some random sandnigger tart then

She is a qt with curly hair

and she is an atheist who lives in Saudi. Doesn't it fascinate you that they haven't killed her yet?

I've known people work in KSA that are atheists and other that are Catholics, so no, not really.

I wouldn't count him as one though, this guy's obsessed with how people are, like the neighbourhood gossip girls

I genuinely want to apologize to him, there's not a thread that goes by where he doesn't feel I insulted him

you really have difficulty understanding context don't you

Up to 9% of Saudis are athiests and a large chunk of the muslims don't give two shits about obligatory nonsense

I mean, she is a murtada (she left Islam), and she is born and raised there, its different than if some white expat works in Saudi.

Of course Saudis wont care about some white dude not being a Muslim

>you really have difficulty understanding context don't you
Instead of getting upset and angry and incredibly defensive, why not just answer the question like this lad managed to.

I am not defensive, I get frustrated with slow people as well, its like you don't even bother

Are you really that clueless, that you'd think white expatriate atheists would be treated as apostates?

Back off, buddy.

>Up to 9% of Saudis are athiests
but they are extremely secretive about it. Everyone one of them are either anonymous, or are Western immigrants who live in the West.

She lives in Riyadh, and leaves a lot of personal information out with a simple google search

I mean, somebody can kill her and get away with it. Like why hasn't anyone dared to kill her? Is she that cute?

Another admirer, I see

You might like this:
instagram.com/p/BMEh7QyBD3W/?hl=en

The only video I have of her

She's A - wekk connected, B - considered a lunatic and thus exempt from apostasy hadd(s), C - A sting operation designed to lure out remnant extremists and give Bin Salman the prerogative to tackle them some more

this obsession cant be healthy

>I am not defensive
Of course you aren't.

I really have nothing more to say to you. I'm not looking for some pathetic squabble at 5am with some loon who has massive chip on his shoulder. Go find your need for confrontation elsewhere.

So how many are executed annually in KSA for abandoning Islam?

thanks, she does seem too good to be true

She is my favorite thing to study. She is so interesting

Yes, healthy people who live here are too busy fucking boring white girls to care about this damiya

>So how many are executed annually in KSA for abandoning Islam?
Saudis seem to be imprisoning them instead (eg Ra'if Badawi), instead of executing them, in hopes that they will return to Islam eventually

>She is my favorite thing to study
>study
why not go out and meet actual brown qts

>implying they'll ever kill one soon
Remember they're transitioning to a service-based/tourism industry like the UAE to survive the oil prices/drying up

Putting a women as the head of the Riyadh stock exchange + driving licenses for women are because of one thing, increasing female employment and transferring the economic growth, the top 10 economies have the highest female employment

>brown girls in California
>spics

Also, I am too autistic, and probably too ugly, to ever attract a woman, except a nice conservative muslima through an arranged marriage. Brown qts who are sexually liberated want hot white guys anyway. I doubt Betule is any different, so I might as well fantasize about her half a world away. She is more interesting than all the qts who live here

But allowing this mul7ida to live? I think that is a step too far for the Saudis.

Even ISIS allowed women to drive, so Saudi legalizing women to drive is not exactly secularizing

If they ever persecute her, shell simply breakdown, enter a """dissociative state"""", have herself ruled out as mentally ill and it'll all blow over

But media savvy Muhammed will not like the publicity her hearing gets

So, my hypothesis is right, she is too cute to kill?

I would love the publicity it would receive, I would have so many pictures and videos of her for my private collection, instead of what I can scrap from her social media

No, insanity exempts her from execution and she's just pushing the current limits

>Are Brits as tough and racist IRL as they are on Sup Forums?
yeah
t. tommy robinson

Tommy's a weakcunt though

and you are a niggercunt
come meet me in luton for a roll around in the car park you fuckin mug

Triggered

will pull the trigger on you, fella
right between the eyes
goodnight, sleep tight muslim shitcunt

I will, fight you in my dreams

Don't you dare have a sex dream about me

Brits are huge pussies. They just talk shit online.

They are especially insecure around HUGE AFRICAN BULLS who take their women and do whatever they want in England

Vietnam, *grabs you by the neck like a passionate brother*

YOU ARE MY BIGGEST ALLY

youtu.be/KdrNpFbcWdY

8/10 if you compare it to jihad videos