Why is there so much self hatred with Asians?

I see a ton of Asian dudes who are bitter about being born Asian and some Asian girls who exclusively date white dudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0fBOOjK9ObQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0a8VGEdNb64
vocaroo.com/i/s0qrOJqR8Z00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They get tons of insults and the negative stereotypes for Asian men especially are pushed really hard. My sister is nearly a wigger and speaks with a pseudo Mexican accent for some insane reason, but she really hates Asians and I have no idea why. She insults the men more often, but almost every time a fob is near she imitates their accent and laughs very obviously. So that plus usually growing up being one of the only Asians besides their family.

americanization

just look at them. they're ugly AND weak. it's tolerable to be one or the other. can't be both

Because of colonialism and Western supremacy.

Are there so many self loothing Asians in America?

I don't, ama

Yeah I can relate. My sister used to be a leader and an active part of an Asian youth group, but once she went to university, she just trashes on Asian dudes for being sexist.
Yeah just look at /r/AsianMasculinity or /r/hapas

It's almost more common than not for the ones born there t.bh. It seems to be the only race where's acceptable for nearly every other race to bully. You see way more dick/manlet/effeminate "jokes" on normie sites than here. If there's any kind of Asian media made in the US the main characters always have to be white. Only exception I know of is Disney.

disney asian aren't even asian

Don't wanna go to such a place lol I think they are unlucky to be born in and exposed to American values, such a masculinity worshiping society. We are genetically manlet, so they are just hard to be a alpha... They should come back to Asia if they have difficulty achieving success as normies

SAD!!! Just come back to Asia

Neither of us are Asian, I just meant it as example of weird double standards. She even does that too though, but again practically worships Hispanics/Blacks. I don't understand it at all other than being an acceptable target she isn't a part of. My dad is like that towards every race so at least that makes sense.

I mean Mulan counts unless you expect them to only hire Asian voice actors. Big Hero Six sorta counts I guess. That's about it.

Hapas aren't Asian, they're half white.

mulan is just an american girl that just happens to be chinese

Even half whites are supporsed to be a loser? I want them to come back to Asia

it's probably because asian guys have a reputation for being conservative and having an undeserved arrogant attitude towards women. combine that with shyness, passivity, and short height, asian guys basically embody pussy repellant. girls feel it at an instinctual level

What are you talking about? If you mean behavior wise of course Disney isn't going to be any more accurate then they were with European fairy tales.

Ah yes that explains my yellow fever perfectly.

being a minority that has no perks of being minority must be shit 2bh
at least spics and blacks have some perks through affirmative action, while asians come across REVERSE affirmative action that requires you to perform better than any races including even whites.

Yeah I can understand that. I guess I was like that growing up, but I feel like that can be attributed to just being an awkward teen.

Everything works adversely for Asians, just sad!!!人生ハードモード!

vocaroo.com/i/s0fBOOjK9ObQ

that's another thing, asian guys don't seem to grow up nearly as fast as other races. like submitting to their parents, playing vidya all day and shit. just real dorky and childish

what the fuck

this

>conservative, arrogant towards women

stupid shit though. sure that's probably in asia but most of us are normal and give no fucks about other people and only look out for our family.

i have about two-dozen male cousins, and all are married for long-terms, don't beat their wives or do drugs or have unstable families and other white people shit. just normal guys who focus on their family and careers.

not surprised, we're envied as fuck in alot of places since most of us are smarter and not fucked up. my extended family went from broke ass refugees to upper middle class and get resented for it. most of us are turbo-educated and i'm in law school white now and can feel people just assume i'm a spoilt, arrogant snob or something.

Never heard about our asians being self hating.

I guess you are a Chinese immigrant aren't you? Your intonation is typical of Chinese people.

yeah that's why i said by reputation. confucian asian cultural values and what not

this

>or do drugs or have unstable families and other white people shit

Well if they don't their kids certainly will - you can only evade Westernisation so long, Xuo

most of the NEETS are not even asians though, most of the guys who do nothing with their lives aren't asian.

don't understand why we get generalized like this. there's alot of losers sure, but at my school half the asians are ambitious as fuck, hit the gym regularily and focused on important things in life.

>and can feel people just assume i'm a spoilt, arrogant snob or something.
Your post sure makes you look like one

>not surprised, we're envied as fuck in alot of places since most of us are smarter and not fucked up
>and can feel people just assume i'm a spoilt, arrogant snob or something

At your feet or at your throat

2nd and 3rd gen asians are also hella successful though.
white people will not know what that is lmao. only dumb crackers just assume we are foreign and hate us for no reason like that dude's trashy sister.

poor white trash fucking hate me, although not the friends i've had growing up in a shitty city. i never realized this until i came back and people who use to be racist to me hold their heads down after doing nothing with themselves.

this, asians are children

> at my school half the asians are ambitious as fuck, hit the gym regularily and focused on important things in life.
Yes, and they get to marry other normie Asian girls. Asian men are picky, and if an Asian girl isn't a turbonormie, they don't want her

I've only heard the sexism complaint from the rare online sjws or Sup Forums actually. I think it's literally just not being brown enough to be protected while not being the (former?) dominant race for the most part. Then being "competition" for men with yellow fever and Sup Forums being Sup Forums leads to the rest of what happens here. Like weebs that hate all cute Asian women.

in canada people marry out way less imo since we still have pride in our culture. none of my cousins married outside our ethnic group imo.

If you and by extension your people are so successful, why are you so insecure?

>Why do the gweilos hate us so? I mean they're all alcoholic, drug-addled, sex-maddened trash that will never amount to anything, but that's no reason to hate their cultural/genetic superiors

exactly. asian guys are fucking brutal towards their women. like who the fuck do they think they are. go look in a mirror and see if you deserve to be picky, like at all

Anyway I wish you luck m8. I hope you will do something great.

T. the same race in Japan

fuck you, at least they got married, with a white person or an Asian person. no one wants a neet Asian girl

>no one wants a neet Asian girl
>on Sup Forums

nigga i literally give no fucks IRL, but have experienced racism from poor white trash.

i kinda get it, since i saw three lambos today driven by 20-year-old chinese students and got kinda pissed and see half the BMWs driven by young asians and can see why shit like that can make others hate us.

No, fapping to 2D sailor moon puella madoka doesn't count

>brutal towards their women
i've literally only seen white guys and middle-eastern guys beat their fucking wives in public and do fucked up shit like order them around.

>kinda pissed and see half the BMWs driven by young asians and can see why shit like that can make others hate us

wow you are pretty stuck up yourself, get off your high horse bro

Tbh the majority of Asian families I've seen had an overbearing wife and a henpecked husband.

i dunno i can't explain why a dumb 20 year old international student pisses me off riding around in a luxury car and alot of people do hate seeing wealth flaunted around like that. but i fucking worked for what i have so there might be that.

brutal as in judging them by their facial features, body proportions, skin color, family background, wealth status. all superficial shit that has nothing to with the girl herself. asian guys even complain about lines in a girl's eyelids for christ's sake

Try this bait on r9k instead. You'll only really get abusive bfs, but there's plenty of demand nonetheless. Even southeast asians will work.

vocaroo.com/i/s0a8VGEdNb64

protip: that 20 year old's Mommy and Daddy bought their sports car for them, probably with money laundered funds from the Chinese government. Even though they are proud to be Chinese, they would never attend a Chinese university

you should worry about yourself
hating other people because of the things they have no control over is typical western behavior

2/10
This is the real cooooooor pronunciation of Tokyo accent, repeat after me bro
vocaroo.com/i/s0qrOJqR8Z00

never heard that shit t b h and i meet plenty of asian guys who were smart, good-looking and fit enough to juggle multiple asian girls at my school.

i'm pretty picky though and get turned-off if i assume a girl is a dumb party girl.

> no, Asian men are not super picky about Asian women

> My Asian friends will sleep with multiple Asian women but not gf or wife any of them
> I am also picky

>monogamy in the current year

that's being picky, no one is good enough to gf/wife

Geez, being rice nigger is as suffering as being nigger real.

yea, life is pretty hard here

are u the zainichi

I'm not him but I am a Greek