"Millennials don't work hard enough that's why they can't afford anything!"

"Millennials don't work hard enough that's why they can't afford anything!"

Other urls found in this thread:

thekavanaghgroup.com/mylistings.html/details-54343858
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>When I was your age I was working part time in the summer to pay for my university tuition!

why don't you guys just build new houses. don't you guys have a fuckton of land

When I was your age I would work 79 years to buy that house for your mother, the only piece of furniture we had was your mum's lap

modern real estate makes sure you can't do that anywhere you need to be

>When I was you age I was working a lot
>Now I will show you my photobook. Do you know we went to 100 different countries with your mother?

>he cares about old people's opinions

If we had adequate land ownership laws then maybe the chinks wouldn't have bought up all of our land.

Decent houses where I live can easily go for 30k and there's plenty of well paying jobs around. Suck it coastfags.

Yes but who would live in retardland?

the houses in the bulgarian provincial towns are something like 7000$, in the villages this falls to 2000$

no one is buying, do you know why ? - there is no work to be found or decent services provided, so people leave en mass

Someone who gets to retire before age 30.

Fuck me your parents must have been cousins Davo you're such a thicky

where?
asking for a friend.

This. Just find someone who sells cheap land and build a house. Built my house for like 30% the cost of buying a already existing one

Man i wish it were that easy. My uncle build his own house on a parcel of land city council cleared for diy construction. This however seldom happens from what i gather.

Do you mean you built it yourself or you hired a company to build it?

Is this picture real?

that implies you would find cheap land next to work, school or proper transportation

The midwest

We're all retired millionaires on this board.

Go back to poor

t. lives in the middle of nowhere

Yep

thekavanaghgroup.com/mylistings.html/details-54343858

living in the middle of nowhere in sweden sounds like heaven 2bh

The interior is even shittier.
It has to be overpriced and listed by a deluded owner.

Come back with our money Musa, your massacres will never be forgotten

This.

So deluded that it sold?

>deluded owner.
Its the land, they no-one buying will give two shits about the house. Theres a lot next to my house at 80000000 (80 million) USD Dollars because some corrupt fuck will probably buy it off, expatriate money inflated the market to near tokyo $/m2 prices and I am not even being generous

Oh yes I didn't see it.

I can't explain. It changes my view of Vancouver, I didn't know it was that expensive.

>Come back with our money Musa, your massacres will never be forgotten

I know you're brit.

No I am not, I am trying to be nice don't insult me

>don't insult me

I'm sorry to have violently insulted you like I did.

Thank you, we need to institute effective punishments against ethnic slurs like br*t

boomers are in control of bureaucracies and they all "invested" in property. it would be bad for them if more houses were build so coincils fight tooth and nail to make sure apartment buildings don't "block residences sunlight" and "preserve" bush and grass land in the middle of fucking metropolitan areas
a lot of them in these positions only have 1 or 2 grand children so its not an issue for them.

Oh we're working on it

Councils*

The real estate market will collapse when they all die.

they literally can't. less than 500 houses were sold last year to foreigners
its the boomers you thick retard

Don't they know a market bubble will mean we'll pick up their 'estates' for pennies to the dollar

good work

Why are the tories throwing money left and right and complaining about budget constraints, this is legit shit they pull here, even in the Ministry responsible for Hajj/pilgrimage

you're talking about the people responsible for the GFC, something stupidly easily foreseeable so its difficult to have any faith in the lot of them
im sure the smart ones will get out long before any burst and keep their millions

I always keep a stash of cash ready in case the real estate market truly collapse, like it did in Spain or in Dubai.
I will buy km2 oh cheap land.

These old people ruined your economy

I thought it was fancy stuff that lead to the global recession, but after watching Inside Job and realizing these people basically stacked mortgages and bet on them I realized then that boomers are absolutely full of shit. Also the culprits were suprisingly diverse, everyone was in on this and got golden parachutes

yeah it wasn't until i learned about the gfc that i realised boomers were literally the most stupid demographic who genuinly have no clue what they're doing but assume that since life was so easy for them that anyone who comes into less fortune must just be terribly lazy since as a boomer you were set for riches even just doing the bare minimum

They will transmit their wealth to their kids.
The post war wealth redistribution is now over and will last for hundred of years.
I hope you're born in the right family.

Yes, and they'll die right before the dawn of the Waifu Age. That's plenty of punishment.

I'm praying for genuine chinese hegemony mate, it cant come soon enough

t. Xi Pin Xao

t. only child

>I'm praying for genuine chinese hegemony mate, it cant come soon enough

What kind of sick fuck is praying for that?
I'm pretty sure it cannot be better than American hegemony.
It can be worse for sure, way worse.
Tibetans and Yugurs can tell you about that.

Detroit? What shithole has houses for 30k?

That's what I always thought, the house price inflation is a result of squatters.

i remember reading this
they were accusing chinks, because their interference in your economy

If we had nationalized all of lands shit like this wouldn't happen

This kind of pricing out is occurring in a poor country like India as well.

As long as the banking, agriculture and healthcare system keeps working, pretty much everyone will be at the same hierarchy as is in terms of money. Chinese, Aussies, Indian etc.

This is why there is such a huge deal made out of NHS failings and housing shortages by people like Farage and Donald Trump with the economy. The agenda is never to bring the poor to rich status because the situation itself won't allow it. War is chaotic and strength/broken rules wins,

But, in present circumstances, a person like me, who would take crazy risks and push rules in market/taxation, etc, I can't take gain any advantage at all, because its a glass ceiling, There is no appetite to break or force rules to change.

I don't understand how first worlders can say this, but in Greece baby boomers basically ruined this country. They use an excuse of "when I was your age we didn't have smartphones" and "When I was 15 I started working" when you could land a decent job without having worked a minute in your life and without a degree.

Nowadays, you see many people with good degrees being unemployed and leave this shithole.

baby boomers are around 50-60 and still consitute a large part of the government, public sector and voting population.

t. north Korean communist

calling BS on 30k houses anywhere near a mid sized city

There isn't. He is just a delusional okie.

>Don't they know a market bubble will mean we'll pick up their 'estates' for pennies to the dollar
They'll be dead or too far gone to care before that happens. Boomers are fucking scum.

>mfw in my hometown 1m2 of land costs around 1000€ in meh tier places, about 2500 in good places
>mfw no matter what happens, I'll never be able to live where I was born and raised

I'll probably end up in some city concrete block like most people under 50 nowadays.

JUST

All the empty land near cities are owned by construction companies and especulative investors. This is true for every country in the world nos except maybe in Africa.

There's a documentary about it, basically spoiled Chinese kids bought properties in Vancouver to the point where the real estate business blown up with ridiculous prices that's way beyond an average leaf's paycheck.
The best part is that any white person who criticizes said chinks for breaking the economy is called a racist and should be lynched.

you need to go home

>we need more free market, prole!

Land and housing should be a basic human right. I don't give a shit what people say, if you own property with the intention to profit while people in your country either go homeless or struggle to find even the most dilapidated one bedroom units, you're fucking scum and deserve a bullet.
A rich society ought provide a guarantee to access to clean water, housing, education, Internet, phone services, clothing and food. There are some 10% of the worlds population which hoards more personal wealth than 50% of the world. Those fuckers need to die and the capitalistic enslavement of modernity needs to have the whip wrestled out of the hands of those corporations making a mockery of our so called liberal democracies.
People can forgo their fifth yacht and tenth multimillion dollar property they spend a few days a year in if it means millions of their fellow citizens have a better shot at life. These are the fuckers actively trying to hold back education, science and technological progression because all of those things are negatives unless it is part of a short term project for wealth creation and board member pleasing.

You need to fuck off back to Sup Forums, mate.

Some Canadian provinces have recently introduced heavier regulation to deter Chinese speculators and their housing markets have consequently deflated slightly to the point where some Canadians can once again at least dream of owning a home within an hour of their city. We are thinking of implementing similar measures here too.

oh you said mate twice so you must be true blue aussie

Yes. We do need to regulate housing prices to an extent. But nationalize all lands? Hell nah. Big governments are destined to corrupt at one point or another.

>kept secret

Meaning they will pay it all, but save face by insisting they aren't?