/mena/ ''peace and harmony'' edition

>Iran was a superpower during the shah, he forced secularism.
dude... i hate the khomeinist rats to, but this is just silly.

Iran was a local superpower during the shah, he forced secularism.

Turkey was among the fastest devolping countries and a respected AND liked NATO member before Erdoshit

Lebanon was great before Palestinians invaded

U.A.E. is great because they operate almost like a secular country and opened up to foreigners

However; Pakistan, Iran today, Turkey today, North africa, Egypt, KSA, Iraq, Syria etc..

ALL of them became shitholes after Islam manifested. There simply a too strong of a correlation to be coincidence

anti-Jewish edition

MENA

Local superpower.

monarchist, just like khomeinsts should be executed

*Khomeinists

nigga move in with your life

the shah was a good man. Just because the literal islamic theocracy overblows corruption and creates propaganda doesn't mean you should believe their lies.

Tis the season for tabeekh and warm food lalalaaa laaalaaaa

Magi

Negga enjoy up your life

>an absolute monarch was better than an absolute ''supreme leader''
i don't believe the lies, but don't drink the monarchist memes either.
just because you despise the current regime, for good reasons, doesn't mean you should blindly love the previous one.

I must leave this thread, it's literally filled with Zionists agents of Pissrael.

The only good thing I can say about this man is that his filthy swine of a father was 1000x worse

Shalom

Don't let the door smack you on the way out.
Can't bloody find it, it had people insulting Hezbollah then the show host insinuates that Hezbollah "took them for a car ride" then it shows the people crying and apologising about what they said. It was pretty funny.

Phones pls, flashaholic and my family has me on embargo

Nexus 6 (battery replacement in a few months probs, running supersmooth stock with xposed until Oreo roms stop random rebooting)

HTC 10 (S.Rom 7.0 Nougat, such sexiness)

>work web design job for government facility
>translate 108 ASP pages to Arabic, rework them a bit for RTL and CSS cohesion
>Offer to throw in a CMS with PHP
>they're impressed and the stated amount is 400 USD
>1.5 years later and still no money, I suspect the employer in the contract screwed me out and paid the government guys beneath the table
>turns out he's owed 100000USD from them for everything and he wants me to testify against the government here
NOPE, what happens if I am summoned for testimony, if I don't comply they can have me arrested for contempt of court, if I do testify they'll wreck my life

I love you Sudanon.

Thank you Baal, I remember you sometimes bro and bulbul when I see birds drinking outside here

tbf the 400 USD was going straight to jarir bookstore for a new phone, it might be a blessing in disguise

>bulbul
wtf happened with him?
i have not seen him in a long while

I don't know I haven't seen him either, maybe he's doing his IDF year or was in college in something

Thanks akhi. I might be meeting a Sudanese official, don't know what or who though, gonna be introduced through a friend as his plus one (this is the friend I was telling you about, the one that looks a bit like you).

Go back where you fucking came from, Assad bootlicking Kremlin puppet.

Wow, deals and dollars, remember they're scam artists and will try to take as much taxpayer money along with you so push them a bit to shake 'em and get a good deal. No Sudanese person will ever see that money anyway.

Is the telegram group still alive?

Do you have the contracts which shows payment owed? Just show them to the courts. You might get fired but you sound like you could easily get another job.

They didn't pay their bill ?

You will never have your Shis crescent or Persian Empire, you subhuman fucking Kremlin shill.

Israelis and Saudis will fight to the last man to prevent that from happening.

Genocidal alawites will be wiped from the face of the Earth sooner or later.

No, my employer brought me the work, then refused to protect me under the appropriate clause in his contract in exchange for favours

I was so angry I pit them together and no instead of being buddies he's suing them, apparently by nosing around and talking to the director about this heinous behavior on both sides I triggered legal action and review of the contract. And I taped him and his colleague and he's scared of doing anything to me because I have the m4v files

I swear on everything holy I am not making this up, the only wrinkle in the plan is if I am summoned and have to testify

Hang on. Are you the Sudanese doctor or another Sudanon?

I am the Sudanese doctor, I usually protect /mena/ from my shitposting

The old guard (2012-2015) included an aviation student who went to the army or air force, the engineering student and his linear gas equation lol, top school and mines supposedly crap, the anime kid who went to med school, the really nice nubian in Georgia and the SSBro in the US

lurk more

>bulbul is out there kiling palis and feeding birds

Sup Forums made me do it

Ahh good, I thought I was taking to another person. It's some event that I'm meeting the officials, their will be some Australian officials there too. My mates dad knows one of the Sudanese officials and was invited to come and I get to go with them. I just need to pick out a nice suit, I'm not there too make any deals just shake hands, eat and converse. Networking, you know?

you all need to go back to africa
t. macron

he comes around the holidays to /isr/

disgusting apezilian nigger

>Networking, you know?
I am not gonna say blow it, but things are very loose here, you could find yourself part of a local enterprise with a little initiative just be careful

Some guy ran off with 330 million USD after making deals with certain officials for infrastructure development

I don't ?
Israelis have become huge fearful pussies.

I cannot make any deal with them. I don't have any position to do such a thing, I'm only a uni student. I'm just going there cause the opportunity arose. At most I'll make another acquaintance in a higher position in life which will open doors to other opportunities.

Good luck then but invest now to have something saved for later, I would've wanted the same desu

not you, bulbul comes around

BAYERN BAYERN

you should namefag

I swear if real has a miracle turnaround during the winter break and wins the CL I will never watch the CL again

Thanks akhi, in other news hows your life going?
Why? If you're namefagging there's no need. Also, is he an ethnic Romanian or another diaspora?

I would rather the previous democratically elected leader

Mossadegh was a patriot but he's overrated honestly

>is he an ethnic Romanian or another diaspora?
no idea

Nah they wont, outshallah dortmund wipe the floor with them next week

Lol what the fuck man you spying them and conspiring and shit. I say you blackmail both parties with your proofs and squeeze some money out of them in exchange of garantees against each other then vanish.
There's no legally ensured dignity in Africa, be a dog man

Not much, I am doing the IELTS exam, literally the same iGCSE format

Didn't they give up a 4 goal advantage to Schalke? At least another Borussia pulled through >:)

Dangerous though. I recorded phone calls and conversations because I was afraid of losing the money or suffering corruption

Does that mean we might see Sudanon posting under a British flag in the future?

I don't know I am honestly doing it to take the final physician exam there so I can be considered an internist rather than GP and start recouping losses

If the rest of you fuckers weren't scum who only cared for themselves then Saddam could've saved the middle east from the Is*aeli menace but instead you chose to align yourselves with the Am*ricans and their A*glo allies.
Fuck all of you

Saddam couldn't even save himself that's why he was eating his own pooop in a hole 10 ft underground you dumb Iraqi

but saddam was muttpuppet and when he wasnt anymore the whole region got collectively punished for it..?

I really wish the IRA had kept killing you, fucking anglo scum.Lee Rigby deserved death

Danger is what makes life worth, in fact danger is part of the very fabric of existence urself. Women love guys who embrace danger, do it
You call your boss and tell him your silence has price, you call the contracting official and do the same
Do it bitch

>internist rather than GP
What's the difference?
>recouping losses
I'd imagine being anything other than a member of the elite isn't very profitable in Sudan.

After that speech I am taking some belts today and telling him what's on my mind

But these are powerful people you don't mess with, high ranking in police too. I don't think the trouble will ever be worth it at least he got what he deserved and wasn't paid too

I wish that the red army had driven the G*rmans to extinction and saved the world from your subhuman existence

"If you only you supported me user I would have saved you"
Dumb ewwraqi no wonder 14 years after the invasion your country is still a shit hole worse off than subsaharan nations

GP basically does everything life but medicine has four major specialities and then you subspecialize within

Surgery - Normie's
Obstetrics - hypernormies
Pediatrics - weirdest people
Internal medicine - usually geeks or betas

Internal medicine is basically everything in adults that doesn't involve surgery or childbirth so it's a bit broad. Pediatrics is the hardest because the children make it seem like veterinary medicine

>democratically elected
Nice meme

Good luck f a m, sounds extremely difficult.

Why the hate?
While mutts are bombing ME back into medieval times we are building bridges and drilling water wells in afgh

Explain pls

Hopefully all B*itish troops will get the same treatment Lee Rigby got

I dont understand how sadam can be a touchy issue to people who were like 4yo in 2003

How can wh*Te males possibly compete?
The last shah's father appointed him as his PM during his reign.
Parliament (who were all also appointed by the shah) staged a coup when the shah was overseas and gave Mossadegh complete rule over the country.
muh democratically elected meme in reality was the parliament voting to give the PM full leadership authority of the country and to replace the shah.

JANE LEVYS NUDES LEAKED AND YOU FAGGOTS DIDN'T HAVE THE COMMON DECENCY TO TELL ME! HOW FUCKING RUDE.

Link?

I see. It doesn't change that he was better leader then the Shah

Apparently there is 15 images and 1 video but the jew leaker wants some shekels for them.

Out of Pahlavi 1, Mossadegh, and Pahlavi 2, Pahlavi 2 was unironically the least shitty of the 3.
Which is why the only good thing I can say about him is that his dad was worse.

I mean stopping the British from getting the most profit from Iranian oil and giving the wealth to Iranians was really a good thing

yeah, and besides that he did nothing. the man was also stubborn
he had lost all political support by the end, only the commies were backing him.

>Jane co(a)lburn levy
destined to be turked

>"Small" is a very popular Iranian name

Absolute STATE of that country.

who?

As a brown man I'm 100% behind this.
The cutest human being on this planet.

kinda cute but not my type

What's your type then Reza?

>The british are trading with us
>Theyre making too much money
>Better overthrow the shah so that mullahs can share the wealth with exactly no one while the shah was making Iran a first world country

Mental Gymnastics 101

in this pics she's even worse....
she has that british-look i don't like

he's speaking of Mossadegh

Are you currently in Iran?

he's living in commiefornia

Does mena have any Iranians?

>Writes Commiefornia

>Defends Mossadegh

My balls.

phoo-wee
the stench of reddit

>in this pics she's even worse....
She's just stoned. And buck-toothed.
You should take a shower then :^)

No. I'm abroad for uni. Sup Forums isn't banned in Iran so if you see a random flag claiming it is they're larping.

where did i defend him? i just criticized him....

that russian-proxy dude

yeah, not my type

>(((JANE LEVY)))
No, thanks.

too old for Reza

Of course Sup Forums is banned. Reddit isn't afaik