What is backlash on this from UK women?

What is backlash on this from UK women?

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/27/prince-harry-marry-divorced-american-and-church-fine/899944001/

Don't think so, but if its puritanical or obsessed women, they're probably scared the men will start marrying outside of the country

1. She's a commoner
2. She's a divorcee
3. She's not white enough

Which are stuff really old tabloid readers care about apparently.

americans will get on the throne. we will rule the UK. American babies will be in the royal family. Years down the line we will be king. screencap this

I did not know her

I checked her wiki.

3-a. her mother is black American.
3-b her father is Irish dutch

She has any of English status.

Harry is 5th in line to the throne so it's not really a big deal.

What if a mass Diana happens

We'll nuke France.

>implying the queen ever dies

not so fast, mortal

I am very conservative person, so I am very against his decision.

Even he is 5th line, this is terrible thing for British monarchy history.
well my question is same as of the top comment from the Independent tho I care about mixed ethnicity or divorce especially for royal family.
why couldn’t he have found a british girl ?

>3-a. her mother is black American.
>3-b her father is Irish dutch
That's like black black

His mother already succeeded in cheapening the British "royalty", to anyone who was "conservative", it's a joke already, and to everyone else it's "progessive".
Oh well, at least William isn't a complete fuckwit.

the BBC is trying to push it for propaganda but no one really gives a fuck

Will he get associated again?

assassinated* bad auto correction

>She's not white enough
wow, not very tolerant, Britain, are you racist of something? how problematic

They are just backpedalling, they are worried because the succession will cause a surge of republicanism that was quite strong not that long ago.

Didn't one king get replaced, because he married an American divorcee (and obviously commoner)?

To Daily Mail readers that's a really big deal.

so she will not even get a title then right

I hate people like you start saying racist.
Monarchy is a symbolize and culture of nation. You should not say that.

Where can I see most aggressive conservative opinions over this excluding papers?

Nope, we got rid of Primogeniture so George born (2013) and Charlotte (born 2015) is ahead of him.

There's basically no chance of him being King.

He was given the choice to abdicate if he wanted to marry and he did. She wasn't even recognised as a divorcee in the UK because the laws on divorce in the US were far more liberal at the time.

But she was a slut, and he a Nazi, right? Everything turn out ok in the end?

There were rumours that he was ousted for being pro-German, but I don't really know how true that is. I mean no one would really care that he was being whipped by a slut now but that's kind of a modern mindset.

She was a slut, there was some talk that Hitler planned on giving Edward the throne after winning against Britain and that Edward might be complicit in this, as a result Churchill and the Royal family had him shipped off to some post in the Bahamas I think. Yes it worked out in the end, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has been a stellar Monarch and her father did very well during WWII.

a double nigger even

She will likely get a title from her husband, probably a marquess or duchess, it all depends on what titles HRH Prince Harry gets.