Your country

>your country
>do your parents act really concerned about you not having or never having had a gf and ask uncomfortable questions like whether you are gay and if so how often do they do it
america
every day at dinner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U21i-FLuUiI
youtube.com/watch?v=skCnwy0U6NI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, thank fuck.
I've actually been in relationships with both guys and girls. They don't really know much about them and don't ask.

Flag
No they don't. My parents barely talk to me anyways, they avoid me as much as possible.
They don't like having a criminal for a son..

After about a year of being a NEET despite getting a BSc, they started asking me shit like that pretty frequently and made me want to kill myself every time. Luckily they've toned it down now. I feel for you, OP.

>>your country
Sweden
>>do your parents act really concerned about you not having or never having had a gf and ask uncomfortable questions like whether you are gay and if so how often do they do it
No, I've made it very clear I won't tolerate any bullshit questions. I don't like people, have no intentions on being in a relationship nor do I want to.
They can either accept it of fuck off.

>mfw my brother is dating our infertile cousin
>mfw i never even leave the house

They've pretty much accepted that there will be no grandchildren by this point.

no they stopped caring a long time ago.

How do you answer this shit without typing up a paragraph about your dysfunctional family?

go ahead and type the paragraph

>when your mom tells you she hopes you never get into a relationship
>when your dad says you will be either dead or in jail before I reach the age of 30

>a criminal swede
just out of curiousity are you from somalia?

nerd faggot

Nah, although one of my sisters barged into my room and blatantly asked "Hey user, have you fucked anyone in this room yet?"

no because I had a few relationships but they ask why I don't make any friends when I don't get out of the house for weeks

He was probably white in a designated nonwhite area

You have to be a special kind of autist to not have had a relationship

Normie speak for yourself

Nope, 100% Swede.

Nope, Live in Gällivare- northern Sweden. Probably the whitest town in this country.

please fuck off and die

>I’m about to

I'm married, and my parents love my wife. They've told me that they're taking her side if I ever fuck things up with her.

>dating our infertile cousin
What's Brazil's West Virginia?

Stopped doing it at 25.

Enjoy getting cucked by your wife and banned from your family

>getting cucked by your wife
That's disgusting. What's wrong with you?
>banned from your family
It was a joke, user.

I think I know why nobody wants you.

Yes. My father always bothered me about not finding a husband. He bothered me intensely

> before breakfast
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> at breakfast
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> the moment I walked in the door
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> before dinner
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> at dinner
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> after dinner
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> during the evening
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> before bed
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> sometimes waking me up from sleep
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> on weekends
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> on weekend nights
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> yelled in the living room in frustration
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> yelled on the porch in frustration
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> throwing objects in frustration
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED
> do this every day for years

> 4 years later
> marrying me off to the first person who seemed suitable on paper
> didn't even meet the man in person before promising that we'd marry
> go on first date
> no good, we don't get along
> break up
> continue cycle of asking every breakfast, dinner, weekend, evening, throwing things
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED

> 1 year later
> get promised to another man
> this time father tells me to not fuck it up
> get engaged at first date

He turns out to be awful and engagement is over

I can't continue the cycle of WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED anymore. Now I have deep depression and PTSD and am unable to interact with people at all

My parents don't ask me questions for some reason. I could walk around the house dressed in a robe covered in blood and they wouldn't care.

>that post
>that flag
Do you live in fucking Dearborn or something? Wtf?

@82348002
stop posting

no, if I were Muslim, I would already be wife #3 to some bearded Arab

youtube.com/watch?v=U21i-FLuUiI

Are you indian?

No
Instead my father assumes that every girl I talk to for even a second is a romantic interest and tries to push us together if he has the ability to, or will try to get me to ask a girl out, even if it was someone I haven't talked to in years and only very briefly did at all.

>marrying me off
Is that even legal?

@82348092

I'll only be here for another month anyway, due to the repeal of Net Neutrality

meh

>youtube.com/watch?v=U21i-FLuUiI

haha wow

They used to when I was still in HS. Now they're too busy with work and I'm doing part-time while in uni so we barely talk to each other anymore.

No, I'm Chinese.

Do you mean, everyone constantly, without pause, without end, yelling at you and bullying you until you get married? Yes, it's legal.

Yeesh...

Why not leave then?

dad is disappointed

>laying on the sofa watching telly
>sister has left her hand bag on the armrest
>mum comes in, clocks it instantly
>"What's this user?"
>affect the campest voice I can muster
>"I need it to keep all my things in mother"
>she goes white as a fucking sheet, proper deer caught in the headlights

So yeah me mum would probably have a cardiac arrest if I was gay. Soon convinced her otherwise though no worries.

I can't hold a job. I have deep depression, and conversation with other humans makes me upset and cry all the time, especially men

Every time I see a man, I get flashbacks of
> WHY AREN'T YOU MARRYING HIM
and I end up spending the rest of the day feeling depressed and crying

What did you do?

Yes, they must be thinking I'm gay because I only have male friends

Sounds like you need to get out more, and your dad is just making things worse. Do you have any friends who can help you socialize more?

I live with only my mother now, in an apartment, away from the family home. My father gives me a monthly allowance. It's my NEET money.

I try to have a "social event" once every two months with my old college friends. Once a week I try to go outside and take a walk.

israel
no, because i've been in relationships since teeanger years and soon marrying my dutch girlfriend

America
No because I had a girlfriend only a few months ago

you are not welcome in this thread and furthermore israel is now our second greatest ally

>> 1 year later
>> get promised to another man
>> this time father tells me to not fuck it up
>> get engaged at first date
Are you from Texas?

flag

occasionally, in a joking matter, though i suspect they will drop the act eventually

I'm proposing to you right now. Will you marry me?

It sounds like you're on the right path now.
>I'm married to American Jew
>Israelanon's fiancee is Dutch
BLONDE'D

Same with me except I'm not criminal. I think Swedish parents are just absent and careless desu.

>Are you from Texas?
How would you get that from her post? Are you originally from the USA?

No, California. If I were Texan, I would have gone to church and gotten married to one of those Christian Asians at age 18.

No. They are a bit concerned about my life not moving in any direction though.

She clearly wanted the dick.

No, I've had it with relationships. I've never been good at them, and I'm a shit girlfriend because I'm constantly wracked by thoughts of anxiety and marriage. I'm going to spend the next few years wallowing in self-pity, and then try to re-integrate into society as one of those unmarried, no children women. When I'm in my 60s and my parents are both dead, I'll kill myself.

Ever considered drugs? I mean, If you're going to kill yourself...

No, life sucks enough as it is. I don't want a drug addiction. I only want to sit at home, be calm, and not see any people, especially men.

no, they actually get worried if i talk a lot about a girl cause they see me deeply in love and they say to me that i shouldnt rush things let it flow and dont take big decisions too fast.

1. Unempleece
2. My mother was pathologically jealous of me when I was a teenager and had a gf.
She would never approve a woman as good enough for me.

Now that's I'm alone she doesn't care, but she started asking for grandchildren.
Maybe she shouldn't have been a bitch to me all these years so I could grow into a normal, well-functioning adult with a job and a gf. Fuck you ma.

Meleisea
Whenever I'm back for holiday at my parent's house. Not only my parents, my aunts, uncles, and cousins (tfw no female cousins).

>your country
>do your parents act really concerned about you not having or never having had a gf and ask uncomfortable questions like whether you are gay and if so how often do they do it

Yes, every time we talk.

join the military. you'll get away from your parents, be independent, make good money and spend time with people forcing you socialize bit by bit until you get better. and then once you're confident and you feeling better about yourself and life, and have some decent money saved up, you can leave the military and pursue other things you might have always wanted to do.

also on a scale of 1 to 10 how qt r u? just curious.

Rio Grande do Sul. We're Lutheran here, so no one cares.

>They can either accept it of fuck off.
You must have really patient parents, being able to tolerate your pompous ass.

post your infertile cousin so i can rate please

also post your fertile self and your fertile brother so i can rate

why don't you drive your head into a post instead?
just go to the fucking

post pic so i can see how mad you are right now

just take this faggot with you and leave. Go marry in amsterdam or something.

please get chomped whole by the crocs

youtube.com/watch?v=skCnwy0U6NI

My mum asked me recently if I'm doing anything to meet girls and she never talks about that stuff

Pot might be a good option, and it isn't addictive like other drugs. It really helped/helps with anxiety issues I've had my whole life.
Just something to consider.

>If I were Texan, I would have gone to church and gotten married to one of those Christian Asians at age 18.
Sounds like I need to move to Texas

>pot isn't addictive

Pot is very addictive. It's not physically addictive but it's still mentally addictive.

>Pot might be a good option,
no it's not, it's a bullshit habit that rots your mind.
Not everyone wants to be a dumb stoner
Also it's not completely harmless. I know at least 3 people that started smoking weed in highschool and ended up almost mentally handcapped in their early 20s (20-22) with anxiety attacks, hallucinations etc.

That is NOT counting the other retards that ended up shooting heroin or popping pills. Weed is stupid, ugly and dangerous. Just have a beer on weekends or something.

only in passing

Yeah, it's very annoying and bizzare.
My dad is from an arab country, and he had multiple gfs while studying in Europe. He talks like an alpha and whenever he drives me and sees a hot girl/woman, he keeps saying hoe she "needs some".

Even when he talks to women/girls that aren't my mother, he is always flirty and they always seem to really like it.

He actually acts like some of my very alpha Chad white classmates that fuck girls a lot.

Then there's me. I have honestly given up on girls, not because I'm gay or something, but it just seems like a bother. Although it does seem like being even half Arab helps. I kind of don't think it's a meme that European women like Arab men.

Anyways /blog/

They're only 44% Asian
>it isn't addictive like other drugs
That's why I specifically said "like other drugs." The dependency one can get with pot is basically the same as coffee.
Nice anecdotes. I have those too, including how cannabis has improved my own life.
Just because lots of fuckups use drugs doesn't mean drugs make you a fuckup. Also, alcohol is far more dangerous than cannabis by just about every metric.