2. do you love rain?

urgay
i love rain :3

Other urls found in this thread:

rainymood.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flag
I indeed love rain.

Makes me more active for some reason and the air is fresh and pleasant afterwards.

Flag.
Yup, I really like rain regardless of whether I'm inside or outside. There's just something really relaxing about it.

1 404
2 yes,I love rain, it brings out the mushrooms

:DDD

a gift my friends
rainymood.com/

Flag.
Rain is only behind snow and fog in terms of sheer comfiness and lovability.

flag
yes

pargoy
hate water but cloudy windy days are indeed comfy

flag
my cunt is a rainy shithole so no.

I hate the fucking rain.

Especially now that our cities start to degrade, the sidewalks are full of cracks, puddles, trash, leaves and filth. The city is disgusting when it rains, I can't go take a walk casually etc etc.

If I was living in the countryside maybe I'd be more ok with rain. But still, rain fucking sucks.

yes i do very much.
It always helps me relax and it makes me feel all feely and shit...

flag
fuck no

/comfy/ af

here have some rain fruits friendo

In rains every one day on three in France, I don't like it.

Rain's nice and all until you get drenched in water because your shit umbrella got rekt by the wind.

i HATE rain, i always see stray dogs getting wet and sometimes dying of hypothermia because of it
fuck rain

I used to have a long black leather raincoat. I loved that coat, even if I got called "Herr Flick" or nazi on a daily basis but fuck them. It was fucking high quality and not a drop of rain gets through.

Looked like pic related, the inside was made of fur so very warm in cold and wet winters. With a waist belt included to fit it thight (not on pic).

Let the plebeians in their shitty coloured plastic raincoats laugh, I'll make them marvel at what was a quality leather raincoat in the pre-plastic world.

I like the idea, but I'll be laughed at by everyone here. Not something I'd want.
And its not like it rains heavily and frequently here. A long umbrella will do.

1. USA
2. Yes, but we don't get it that frequently in Chicago. I would relocate to something like Washington but unfortunately my job has me tied down

that pic reminds me of the first time I went to jersey Island

are you a dog?

rain is based

1. Manaus, AM
2. I love the rain weather, the rain itself is good when you're staying at home, but here the rain is too heavy if you want to do something nice outside.

No.

Look into British umbrellas. Also from the pre-plastic world. They have very wet climate and know how to make quality umbrellas, so that they don't break after a single use like nowadays is the norm.

>Look into British umbrellas. Also from the pre-plastic world. They have very wet climate and know how to make quality umbrellas,
Do Belgians know how to make quality children then?

I want to live somewhere which has rainy weather tbqh.

love rain
hate that it rains all year long

Durable and looks good? Good suggestion, I'll look into it.

The only place people didn't take offense at my leather raincoat was Russia. I've had Moscow gopniks pointing and signaling thumbs up at me.

They would't be offended here, they'd just see it silly, and laugh. I want to deviate attention from me, not attract it.

Yep, British traditional umbrellas are the way to go, look into Fox and Brigg handmade umbrella manufacturers

lel. i used to wear that ss cut leather coat with boots up to the knee. got mad respect from everyone

Thank you.

i don't know never saw it

>ohyou.jpg

I understand. But I swear, once you have felt the /comfy/ness, once you have smelled the wet leather on an autumn day, once you have felt the soft fur-lined inside, there's no going back.

Man I miss that coat.

Well I do have a woolen jacket that I usually wear in winter.It is really comfy and
does a great job to keep my warm. Problem is that I'm not sure how effective it
is to protect me from the rain. That's when a good umbrella should step in.

Indeed.

(Actual pic of my city.)

I was wrong, it is polyester not wool. Still does the job well.

1. Rand of Lisingu san
2. Fuck No. sunny sky is best.

Is rain that water that falls from the sky ever few years? I've heard of that before but never really seen it here in Califucknia.

I love rain,it makes a nice atmosphere

Yeah I like rain. I live in the Arizona desert so it only rains like 30-40 times a year but it always comes down heavy and hard as fuck. Sometimes I'll take my dirt bike out and cruise around getting muddy as hell, sometimes I'll stand out in the rain for a while, and sometimes I'll just chill on my back porch listening to the rain hit the roof while I make some food.

Love rain, but actually frightened by storms

>tfw i love rain but i live in a rainlet place

fuck

Japan
I love rain and snow

galicia
well I don't have any choice

I really enjoy rain / thunderstorms during hot summer days

>copenhagen
>522.6

nigga, that's almost JaƩn tier, try Bilbao or Santiago de Compostela

this

but at winters, rain is annoying. Should be fukken snow coming down!!!

flag
yes but it often rains too hard and it tear down trees and flood the streets and the lightning fries all our tvs.