improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kept telling myself it will get better
>got gradually worse
HAHAHHAAHAHAH

>be 15
>become disgusted at the sight of men on the internet with niche fetishes who masturbate all day
>become the monster I once feared

2 GUD 2 BE TRUE

>tfw 25 y o virgin

>10 year old me
>yeah i don't want to be one of those teenagers that masturbates all the time they just seem gross and werid

>be 15
>log in to Sup Forums for the first time
>thread about self made fleshlights
>"lol how much of a loser can one man be xaxa"
>10 years later
>I have created my very own fleshlight from two sponges and a plastic bag

why care tho

How many girls have you asked on date this year? Checkmate virgins!

Was succesful with the ugliest.

>always thought pedos were disgusting
>gradually form a huge attraction towards lolis
I wish I was making this up

>can't have normal conversation with relatives
>lol just date a girl

I’ve never asked a girl out in my life. The fear of rejection is greater than the fear of dying a virgin

I wonder if there is any correlation between virginity and number of times where you actively tried to pursue girls?

You can always learn what others know by instinct via trial and error methods. Just expose yourself to the danger and eventually you will get hang of it.

This.

hahahaha yeah thats why i dont have a gf jijijiji

Ahahah what kind of loser gets into lolishit to the point of picking up Japanese to not have to wait for translations anymore???

missing the 'fuck this gay earth'

Tutorial?

got diagnosed with autism at 15 and everything went downhill from there

>I'll lose it someday!
>mfw 25 in January

Not ugly or anything I've just been a shut in for years and don't meet girls my age.

Middle aged women fucking love me for some reason though.

Same
25, 0 replies

Zero
I don't want a gf who is a slut, and if I can seduce a woman, everyone else can, which makes her a slut.

Same here, what is it with middle-aged women loving people like us?

>pic
Nah it more like this

can relate

We might seem innocent and childlike compared to others our age and makes older women want to mother us maybe? Idk

What's your relationship with your mother like btw and what was it like during your childhood?

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRAH CHICKS LOVE WHEN Y'ALL NECKBEARDS SMILE XDDDD

Motherly instinct, you probably look like sad puppies.

>get two small sponges that clean dishes
>get a glass of water (size will depend from your girth and length)
>put them inside so the soft sides face each other
>put that thin plastic bag that we wrap food with between them
>????
>PROFIT

shite. she's a micromanager, always was.
>get shoes on
>take shower
>eat food
>etc
like I need someone telling me to do literally everything.
I certainly feel like one.

>he got into the 3DPD meme
i bet you want to be loved too you fag

Just got a haircut bro, would improve your looks by 3

0 because I don't ever see any because I'm not in college anymore. You don't expect me to ask out the 50 years old ladies at the HR office, do you?

Sounds like my mum.

A poor relationship with your mum seems to have a massive affect on your success with women later in life.

Absent father didn't help either
>No, I'm not black.

>i don't want a gf who is a slut
This man is going to die a virgin.

My dad was my best mate, we had so much in common and got along really well.

Been nearly three years since he died, I really fucking miss him.

14 yo here

AHHAHA WHAT A FUCKING LOSER U R OP

NEVER GONNA BE LIKE YOU!

At least you had a father...
>tfw the statistics of boys without father being broken also applied to me

Just get a hooker if you're that worried about loosing your virginity, it's their job after all

f-fuck those feels

>playing 5-bullet Russian Roulette
no thanks

Are you talking about these? And what kind of plastic bag should I use?

yes but face the rough together, dont use the sponge part.

Also put some tobasco sauce on them

Yes these, but thinner.
A thin one so it is smooth on your cock, like plastic wrap.

okay thank you my greek friend, maybe there will be at least a little bit of sexual enjoyment in my pathetic life

Become gay and fuck Singapore

I'm aware of that, I never bitch about no gf because I know it's my personal problem, not someone else's. I'd need to stop being scared of women's sexuality to get a gf. Still not happening.

more like a 6-bullet russian roulette depending on the price, but if he doesn't want to spend more monies then it's his fault

remember that EVERYONE remembers EVERYTHING stupid you've ever said, every time you accidentally revealed some creepy or stupid thing about yourself, they put you on a fucking LIST

None, haven't met any. Trying to meet people here after HS is not a good idea here, to put it mildly.

Asked a girl for her number this year.

She gave me her number butdidn't seem interested in meeting up and took so long to reply to texts I gave up.

user you have to understand that's sort of a 'shit test'. I hate the whole PUA bullshit, but the whole some of their terms are actually kind of useful. Women do stuff like that on purpose when you text them that way you really have to chase them to get them. You've got to realize that women want attention and they want guys who are confident. You've got to be nonchalant and matter-of-fact about it. It doesn't matter if she takes an hour to text back or she says maybe to anything you ask her, just give her a set time and place and if she says no she says no.

loling at these beta mental gymnastics

if a girl is in to you she will text back as soon as possible, if she takes a while, you're just her tool for attention whenever she's bored

They are visibly uneasy around me. I have been told I have a scary look in my eyes, I guess I have some sort of death stare going on as my "normal" expression but I can't help it.

>the virgin gaze

The way it was described to me it seems to be more like a murderers glare.

i know the feel
i believe i have the same thing

Unironically true

The fuck is HR?

Same, probably even worse than in Sweden

Human Resources = Risorse Umane

>be 14
>"shit everybody my age surely has had sex multiple times I'm such a loser ;_;"
>now (19)
I have sworn myself to celibacy.

Well I'm doing CS SO I have it even worse than you do

Anyway here in italy most people here either get a gf thanks to the friends from HS or in some rare occasions at uni (which is impossible in my case since I'm studying CS)

>talking with women
>talking with anybody anymore

i do more damage than good to people when i try to socialize because of the spergs, not making eye contact, seem like i'm not paying attention to them. and acting weird and being boring in general.

I am socially inept. When I have to talk to people I panic and suddenly I can't hear properly. I can't even hear my own voice. All my senses go crazy and people start looking at me with confusion.

And?

Life is meaningless WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

>hahaha by the end of middle school i wont be a virgin
>hahaha by the end of high school i wont be a virgin
>hahaha by the end of university i wont be a virgin
>hahahahahah haha haaaaaaa ha

Only two, both lasted one month

>there are no girls in my country
We call it online dating or social events you give 0 shit about like concert or figure skating.

That is the most creative excuse i have read yet. Good job. Ask your parents (or friends) for cooperation to teach you how to smile.

Keep trying. Dating game is like buying lottery tickets but with a slightly better chance for "win".

>We call it online dating
I call it even older women than those in the HR office and mentally ill people
>or social events you give 0 shit about like concert or figure skating.
Going alone to a social event is almost like not going there at all (unless you really like figure skating)

If you truly value yourself, you will run away from home and be homeless without fear of death
Its fucked up but it fixes you right up really fast, if you make it that is, if not, what difference does it make if you are a 40+ yo virgin neet or a dead hobo that died trying to do something for himself
You arent human, you are but a husk

>mentally ill people
Sounds like ideal partner for you if you are serious about what have you just written.

And i am not sure how are you going to meet new people if you never leave your basement / office. Btw your old coworkers has children and grandchildren. Ask them about it.

I tried that, lived like a hobo for a few month and came back home even more broke than before

>be 15
>Girls in class invite me for a kebab
>They were curious about me because I never interact much with girls
>Actually got along with them
>that one time.
>"haha if Ill seek a girlfriend? Well there is still time I guess when im 21 and dont got one I failed at life"
>laughter

tfw became 21 this spring

>Sounds like ideal partner for you if you are serious about what have you just written.
I fail to see what your sarcasm is implying, mr. life counselor
>Btw your old coworkers has children and grandchildren. Ask them about it.
Sure, one of my colleagues has two daughters, the older being about 10 years my junior. I'm sure he won't mind if I ask to be invited to their birthdays, maybe I could even propose to them when they reach the age of 16, Victorian style

Girl asking about your relationship status (aka are you single?) is the same if you asked her for her number. It is hidden socially accepted signal: i wanna fuck your brains out. Google articles / books about what is flirting.

Those who want seek solutions, the others invent excuses. Why do you even bother giving me (You)s if you just want to remain single forever?

There have been many signs but none I took.
Managed to not devirginifie myself on a girl that picked me up by seeing me in the subway and started asking people from my school for my number.

And those who want to feel superior go around dispensing unrequested advice

>lost my virginity when I was 20
>so filled with optimism and hope that I had finally made it
>haven't had sex since and I'm 24 now
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

i haven't talked to women in years, if my mother doesn't count. how can i lose my virginity?
i'm 26, overweight, long spaghetti hair and have acne

Considering all the replies you hit the nail on the head my czechian friend.

Anyone can get laid if they try 100 times. Most get lucky on their fifth or sixth try. Ugly goblins may have to try up to 20 times.

>inb4 but muh "anxieties"
Same as fat people blaming being fat on their "genetics"

We do mistakes so we can avoid doing them in the future. Just expose yourself to girls in your age range and hope for best.

Start with stopping obesity.
tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

And no you dont even have to move an inch to stop being fat. But it is recommended to do cardio for added benefits.

>yeah bro, just ask girls on a date, I'm a 20-something living in a large city and going to college, of course everyone has as many opportunities to meet girls as me

>"men age like wine!"
>just rejected by older women now

>start applying "delete her from your life" advice
>realize thats exactly what she wants
>realize thats like the uggly fatty girl not talking to you, ie what you want
>realize not even """ignoring""" a girl now can satisfy me

>That is the most creative excuse i have read yet
Well it's something, thanks I guess. It's fairly hard to smile when pretty much every thing I do ends in a disaster and more often than not it's my fault.

>tfw only get interest from women that I have zero interest in

>gets interest from women
What's your secret mr thundercock?

>tfw I fuck an American tourist every other week

I love your implication that there is only one type of person in the entire world who gets laid.

Get checked. Certain types of syphilis are without symptoms for years and then you just find out some of your organs stopped working or the doc tells you that it is beyond curable stage.

One girl three dates, still haven't fucked her

Hahaha yeah...

Hey I actually went to that website yesterday. It's just common sense stuff

The unifying factor is that the vast majority between 18-24 have active social lives and something going for them

why are you worrying about things you won't change or control
you're only hurting yourselves

One flaked, one turned out to be a bipolar nutcase.
Coincidentally, these are the only two girls I've met this year who didn't have a boyfriend. No normal girl is single at this age.

God what an unfortunate human being.