>universiteti turk uron studentet shqiptar per diten pavaresise
TURKIYE

one can't feel but sad for serbia
they are living our gruyo years but for them there's still no end in sight

>Regional major
>while being landlocked

>not in albanian
REEEEEEEEEE

Well hello there, frenlos. Are you enjoying the snow?

grujo only played 4d chess, vucic is playing 11d chess

youtube.com/watch?v=GLK7AtXY2wY

Repost az shiptar li sm be

Send some snow over here!

Real talk, are albanians an ancient ethnic group? How far back are albanians documented to have existed? Where do they come from?

They go as far as your mums pussy

EXCELLENT POST

ПPATИ CHEГ TУTA TAMAH CE HAMAЧКAB ЦEЛ CO ПУTEP ДA КЛИЗAM ПO УЛИЦA

fuck you

they wuz illyian master race n shiet brotha

edi rama and sergej trifunovic look exactly the same

best post i read this year

LMAO BTFO

jebem ti život i žene bi rekl naši

First time replying and HOLY SHIT this post is goood

Albanian is an old indo european language that is in the balkans before slav languages and neighbours with the greek language and latin language.

This makes it a contender for the illyrian language, of which there are no written documents to actually compare with.

Genetically albanians plot between greeks tuscans and bulgarians. This makes sense geographically and historically and again places them as illyrian candidates, with bulgarians being thracians.

Magnifique

>tfw can't tell if it's Fulgrim himself or byurmbei impersonating again

they were mentioned in the 11th century:

"It can be seen that there are various languages on earth. Of them, there are five Orthodox languages: Bulgarian, Greek, Syrian, Iberian (Georgian) and Russian. Three of these have Orthodox alphabets: Greek, Bulgarian and Iberian. There are twelve languages of half-believers: Alamanians, Franks, Magyars (Hungarians), Indians, Jacobites, Armenians, Saxons, Lechs (Poles), Arbanasi (Albanians), Croatians, Hizi, Germans"

daily reminder serves literally turned their cuck fantasies into a film lmfaoooooo

>A naive Serbian student from the streets of Belgrade falls for a supposedly Italian businessman who lives in Switzerland... she leaves her dad and country behind for a Albanian mobster who she falls in love with but questions herself many times what she is doing...

>shiptard delusions

Tи пиздo кaј бeшe вчepaвeчep, дoбив дyплиќи нa твoјoт пocт зa дa cпиeш co мeнe, кo кypвa бeлocвeтcкa киднa.

They were obviously brought from the caucasus
Same apperance, same traditions (clans and sheet), they are musulmanic and so forth

that's nothing, the worst serbian movie ive ever seen is this disgusting movie with a serbian teen girl who gets impregnated by a nigger, runs away from home, meets a guy with a stolen truck and they run away together and have the baby together

>6 consonants without a vowel
Why are slavic dialects so subhumanish?

Lmao look at the trailer:

>youtube.com/watch?v=CJgHA-r_-CE

>bulgarians being thracians
Not me, I am cuman.

If shiptars weren't hypernationalists they would start killing themselves on clan/tribe and religious basis
Prove me wrong
protip: you can't

is this from 1970?

that might be actually true

really makes you go hmmm

>Not Serbian film

Wrong.
See this:Dna proves they are balkan south europeans.

Pic related is same pca with ancient populations overlayed so you can compare contemporary peoples proximity to older ancients

If we weren't surrounded by hungry hienas that wait for the slightest infighting you mean?

i find a serbian film less disgusting

>analbanian talking about subhumanity
pottery

Fucking hell, this is so bad that it's so good.

>anyone wants to take a piece of albania
???

they just want to get cucked by an albanian bull. nothing new

>Sivi kamion crvene boje
>disguisting
You could only wish to go out from prison, steal a truck and drive nowhere and fuck a random girl on the way
Be careful of that edge ajvar

albanians have never killed other albanians on the basis of religion
KARA BOGA destined albanians to be a secular people, even skanderbeg went through two religions in his lifetime, and his dominion was catholic-orthodox mixed, furthermore he signed himself as Lord of Albania with no christian titles at all despite being named the champion of christ by the pope

albanians do many things wrong but religious tolerance is something albanians can do, better than anyone else

Woah....

>tfw revy still probably works as a mailman somewhere in bumfuck nowhere between kumanovo and kriva palanka
>tfw he still probably drives his yugo
>tfw you never went on his wedding
>tfw he doesn't post here

Дoтa имa бpaќo, Фyлгиpм ayт.

Ќe eбaм Бyгapи.

Ялa бe мyyyy

fucking cefur soyboy

kys

che ebem makenca

a tiny strip of thracian coast is worth more than whole fyrom

Now that I'm reminded, can some (((macedonians))) tell me what's up with albanian actors playing on (((macedonian))) films/serials? at Telma?
First time i heard it I was like What!?

I thank the Gods for making me Serbian.

interesting
what about the differences we have in head shape etc? also i believe the iq that has been mentioned is a factor. We have very similar iq with italians and spaniards but very different with albanians

what study is this from?

fyromians are god's mistake

all the good beaches are on the islands or south greece

i dont think north greece has any nice beaches

cringe

>mfw only one you from these

>mfw only one you from these

post кeчe with timestamp

I dare you to find a more aesthetic country that is/was historically plausible.

I fucking lost my shit

>tatar delusions

ill kill you

Interesting posts lad, you doing gods work

>čefur
hahahaa, nah i'm good in Slovenija, enjoy living in your shithole
>soyboy
Translate, i don't understand your basement dweller slang

why is kosovo so fucking based?

Being close to someone genetically doesn't mean you split off that group necessarily. Turks nowadays could be very close to balkan people, but their ancestors weren't anatolians, they were mongols. Albanians could come from the north and settled next to greeks and bulgarians, mixed with them and got close to them genetically. I'm asking if there is any historical evidence pointing to that.

IQ isn't wholly genetic, if that was the case then the huge IQ leaps in western societies due to transition to a developed state wouldn't be possible. So IQ tells us nothing about albanian origins.

>be me
>wait for an helpful reponse
>finally a (You)
>

This is from Iosif Lazaridis 2017 paper on Minoans and Mycenaeans.

The iq stuff is Sup Forums bullshit

because this map is wrong

čefurji raus

that's bullshit tho

I listen to Natalie Imbruglia daily. What is my iq, balk?

It does actually
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

this can be manifested throughout Africa and Asia as well, both bigger than europe

>Turks nowadays could be very close to balkan people
nah

i'll check it out
meanwhile check out . Our iq differences aren't exactly ±1

i prefer this

konstantinopoli and saloniki are greek, what's fair is fair

I have been assigned on one of the teams that should spark the ethnic conflict in Macedonia if the country is invited to enter NATO next year.

Turks are not close to balkan people genetically though.

You cant acquire genetic proximity to a people without being close to that people.

Look at the PCA Can you see how the blue triangle turks mostly congregate in the top right?

Did you notice that there is one blue turk triangle among the bulgarians and albanians.

This means that someone who is of turk citizenship is ethnically balkan.

The three sporadic turk triangles in between the main turkish cluster and in between the main balkan cluster are what you would expect from mixing.

Stop talking shit

Yeah we all hate us each other on the balkan that's a fact but I guess there is something we all know is true:

We have the hottest women on the planet

Post your hottest balkan girl lads

its not bullshit, but its just based on estimates from PISA and such things, older tests as well, the map legend itself says it and so do the authors but nobody reads the asterik and just uses it as baiting material, obviously it gets tiresome to explain it everytime so who cares really desu

>We have the hottest women on the planet
Not really.

how did you get in contact with russian governemnt? that's my dream man

this is shit

the seaside historically and populationwise belonged to us

checked it. It doesn't answer why we are different than Albanians. this was my original question

Western turks are 50% Greek
youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
eastern turks skewer the percentage because they are mongolian
you can see the same happening with northern italians

IQ is real and its heritability is real I dont doubt that for a second

But no acutal IQ tests have been done on any scale in albania or kosovo. The main IQ map meme that is circulated on Sup Forums comes scores that are extrapolated from PISA tests.

PISA are designed to test the schooling standards.

Post stalinist albania and shit smol kosova have SHIT schooling standards which I totally agree with. It's not accurate to extrapolate IQ from that

So apparently you guys are our cousins along with Armenians and Phrygians.
Don't know how to feel.

Кy йeни мaќeдoнac
A пo e фecтoни пъpвйeтopин e пaвapcиc?

my waifu