Getting real tired of this guy

getting real tired of this guy

I know Time "denied" this (not really tho), but what's wrong? He hates them so much obviously he's not going to give an interview

Why do you care? After all "he's not your president".

He’s an arrogant fuck who does nothing but shitpost on his twitter account. Absolutely disgraceful

You could always move to canada like you cucks said you were going to do.

He's a textbook example of attention whore.
And you mutts made him president. Not like shillary was a better option but still.

here's a fun fact: stuff about American politics still belongs on even if you're not a conservative! The fact that you disagree with the mainstream opinion of another board does not actually make the topic you wish to discuss relevant to Sup Forums! For instance, if you dislike James Cameron and the Star Wars prequels, that still belongs on Sup Forums, no matter how much you might want to discuss it away from people who disagree with you!

VERY good goy

We don't care about your opinion.

soy boy.

wrong board
don't make trump into a meme here pls, i have enough of him irl

yeah we wouldn't want to take away from the brilliant commentary on int.

and we're happy we did. I myself and very satisfied with his executive actions, cabinet appointments and general business of the executive branch.

just last week he told those freeloading Haitian niggers their 7 year "temporary" stay was coming to an end.

btw sorry about all those migrants Canada, better you than us.

Too late, Sup Forums and r/thedonald have already made this board ours.

7 more years.

assblasted trumpfag lmao

Nope. Stay in Sup Forums, muttboyo

Sup Forums is pol.

7 years.

topkek

No matter who wins in 2020, the butthurt is going to be unimaginable.

>7 years.

Well I can't say anything on his politics since I'm not well versed in american stuff. But he does leave a shit impression on most of the world.
When I see him tweeting or speeching and reminds me of Juan Domingo Peron and Cristina Kirchner. Those two where attention seeker times 100.

Good, Zionism is a just cause.

????

that's right mr. schlomo goldbergsteiner

the dems better worry about those blue states that went red. Doesn't matter how much you win the "popular vote" by when your blue wall is red.

Anti-semite.

Anti-anti-semite

Wasn't Peron extremely popular though?

israel is a greatest ally.

Why do you think anyone cares

Hillary wanted to put up a no fly zone over Syria. Trump was still the better choice.

Really, the biggest problem was not picking a better Republican in the primaries. Both the Democrats that ran were shit. A commie and insane corrupt whore.

He made some great stuff during his first term, but in his second he went full retard on welfare and gibs. Also allowed a shiton of corrupt goverment officers to stay just because they were his buddies. Many oldman have Peron in high regard because he gave them "really tasty" panettone in christmas, not even fucking joking.
We have a saying, "Japan got 2 nukes and look at them 60 years later. We had military cups+peronism and look at us now." Its fucking sad.

cry more fagot

god, Sup Forums has become into Sup Forums, better stick to generals from now on till these teenage keyboard warriors get bored or are told by their hive to raid some place else.

>Hillary wanted to put up a no fly zone over Syria.
What so bad about that ? Worked in Libya.
>inb4 muh russians
If USA was serious Putin would fuck off from Syria.
Russia is poor and weak country.

R A R E
A
R
E

>7 years
what does that mean goblino?

Suck harder, faggot.

>COCOS
what the FUCK man?

Have you tried ?

>He’s an arrogant fuck
a real american

Threads like this are why I elected him and why I will vote for him again

This is probably a discord raid, this feels more like an 8ch thread than an Sup Forums one

This honestly

lmao this is terrible

fucking mutt