/BLACK/

WELCOME: MY BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS

NOT WELCOME: WH*TOIDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzVzCUpxsec
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does this feel to be the descendant of the rejected ones from Africa? basically enslaved people by some rival tribes, taken to the caribbeans, mixed with a clusterfuck of western and central african ethnicities, removed culture, christianized, deported to the south of the USA, mongrelized with cherokee, irish and redneck, and after all of this still pretending you are african and insisting on the world """""black""""" trying hard not accepting you have no culture and you are just a goddamn burger mongrel who have no fucking idea about what is happening outside of his shitty ghetto degenerated by crack since the 70's?

i want a black bf

>MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>MY WH*TE ASS IS SO BUUUURNIIINGG

youtube.com/watch?v=XzVzCUpxsec

ancient black turkish music

>t. wh*toid

my BLACK ancestors :)

>OW OW OW MY HUWH*TE ASS IS SITTING ON HOT COALS

I recovered an original image of our KARABOĞA god-lord Kara Sultan Mahmad, that has been altered for centuries by wH*tEoiDs to imply our ancestors were wh*Te.

What have you done today to rid the world of the wh*Te menace?

>OUCH OUCH OUWWIE MY wh*Te ASS IS ON LITERAL FIRE

KARA BOĞA has blessed the anglo throne

I've been BLACKING this qt 3.14 for a few weeks now, feels GREAT my brother.

>*rips his shirt* AAAAAAAH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOOOOOOOOOORRREEEE

Keep it up my BLACK brother. Always do what you can to stop wh*Tes.

I've been BLACKING white qts all day

I kill a wh*Te subhuman today

How do you do, fellow blacks?

fixed

I dont have the image,thanks my BLACK brother

OOGA BOOGA, WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT?

Lets go boys

>german """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Someone post some BLACK images my folder is empty

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""german"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Here we see the superior black bull once again physically dominating the weak fragile wh*te menace. Why do the wh*Toids even try to compete?

MY BROTHER

I live in the Canary Islands, therefore I'm in Africa, therefore I AM A KARA BOGA

but he actually did it

How youfla algarn?
I bin using the full power of my deadly BLACKNESS to resist the perfidious m*Galoo and his ally the yellowfella

He did not use all the BLACK BULL power