Why don't we all join together and nuke this country? Russia would not be problem, if they don't stir up dissension...

Why don't we all join together and nuke this country? Russia would not be problem, if they don't stir up dissension, instability and confrontation at least almost every Western country. You can't even believe what about everything Russia is to be responsible for in your country. And I'm sure. Russia is one of the biggest problem in Western countries. I'm tired for this. And it has proven too many times, that Russia can't stop their invasion to other countries. So, the only solution is to destroy this country. Russia is like Satan, and without Russia this world would be more times better place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWLFCpNfArs
youtube.com/watch?v=IMQQ7bcNhV0
youtube.com/watch?v=9SDmOkV9Gac&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=wNxHue2Yk98&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=MxVtrz5VuhI&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you nuke us, we win

>Why don't we all join together and nuke this country?
>we

I don’t recall Finland having a nuclear arsenal. Nukes go off at Russia, their also coming right back to whoever fired them, which would basically be us.

Stop trying to push your nuclear holocaust fantasies Ghengis.

>we all join together
So, war between all other countries vs Russia and Russia would win? :D Russia can't even win war wit USA.

nuke with what?

Nuke us we nuke you :) and you Know what hapend next :D

Hokto no Ken style world

Plz do it fuck this world

>can't even win war wit USA
Not EVEN with USA? Man everyone knows US army is one of the weakest armies in history. Sad.

Because the West doesn't want Slavs to be killed again.

I didn't say that Finland has nuclear arsenal. And also, I didn't say anything about holocaust. ALL Russians isn't problem, Russia is. It is a country, which shouldn't be exist. Only Russians, who are ok, are who don't like their shitty problematic cancer country.

>Nuke relevant parts of Russia
>Finland is BTFO at the same time
You guys really are suicidal.

Fallout would kill your country too you dumb mongoloid.

That's not true, only MAD stops partition of this shit country, which is very sad.

Plz do it We defenetly Will win :D and Finland Will be again speaking russian and aur cum backet :) for 50 years :D just like Estonia and baltic biotrash

We are warriors remeber it gayropian you cant win just put more sanction on us :D (make our Dick even biger )

DI it :D

Are you really this stupid that you believe all propaganda what your country input? USA is the strongest army in the world with all meters. Maybe it's some Russian claim again.

>posted from Israel
Why all "patriots" always live abroad?
youtube.com/watch?v=cWLFCpNfArs

It's you Finns attacking the countries and destroying everything in their path!

Where do you think most of the world's oxygen comes from?
I know we can supply ourselves but western Europe sure as fuck can't. In fact they should be paying us (and Russia) for wasting the oxygen OUR trees produce.

Why don't Russians care about the non-Slavic population in their country? You treat them like absolute garbage, just look on how you tried to deport away the Tatars for instance.

Agreed. Let's do this. Do we share Siberia equally?

Nothing stops you from killing self though user. Go on and set an example

While I may not agree with their governement, I have to say I've met some pretty cool Russians.

Finland, are you that retarded? Let me clarify: this post is sarcastic and that post is a meme . Jesus Finland, I know Asians aren't very good at reading emotions, but come on now

It's Russia, who is falling and it's good.

>Finland Will be again speaking russian
Finland have never spoken Russian. Other parts of your post I have already answered in this thread.

I dont care liberal scum

Look i was in Europa and in Amerika and the Pepole ther are agly fat and gay mixed sabhumans i dident like it and i dont like isreal to fuck jews

Russia is white not mixed and best russia is serviver of white race barbarians vikings mangols love you all the old tribs love you

Us long us russia live so is our old pagan tredition live and Will never die

If russia die the barbarians and the old world Will die With all the old traditions and we all die With her :(

We barbarians full of musculs Cant let this hapend :(

Look at swedan look at germania look at norwegians they all dead mixed Nigers now

Russia is white My brother vladislav and My mother Julia and father Alexander live in novgorod

Death to liberals

Both are bullshit. Typical Russki. Russkies mouth are like butt. Everytime when he opens it, from there comes only shit.

Russia has tigers fuck you!!!!!!!!!

>Why don't Russians care about the non-Slavic population in their country? You treat them like absolute garbage, just look on how you tried to deport away the Tatars for instance.

tatars happily live in kazan, nobody ever deported them.

Because they have 11,000 nukes and a supposed nuclear deadman switch.

I still believe that world would get along without Russia. Yes, oxygen comes also from other places.

>that flag
>that post

You forgot to add /sarcasm it necessary when you talk with autists.

I also, but still Russia is the very big problem.

He prolly meant cr*mean t*tars

Let's get our priorities straight-- Africa, China and South America will be the first to perish in nuclear hellfire.

Russia gets to go last.

youtube.com/watch?v=IMQQ7bcNhV0

Russians have often so preposterous claims that it is very hard to know, is he joking or not.

I see new trend, when they talk about soviet crimes, they always name Holodomor

pure propaganda, they don't even know other crimes, just learned on shitty newspaper or TV or leddit

When you tell them about famine in povolzhye, novocherkassk massacre, Leningrad affair they are shocked

Probably they never heard of crimean tatars before 2014.

Russia's only traditional values limited to extreme gay contrary and actually it has the biggest muslim population in Europe.

You really need to keep up with memes
>If you nuke us, we win

Are you really finn? You sound like butthurtbelter.
Did you came from ylilauta or something?

Go fuck yourself moomin, this is not Sup Forums you piece of mongolian shit.

So? You think that no one other has?

I dont care you swed scum you are not from My family tree East slav brothers in real war i would kill you just like all americans speaking Pepole

Your problem thet you dont speak slavic bcoz most of East slavs speak russian or close to russian and we all anderstend each other realy Well :D and you mising a great cultur and gum things :D from East Europa

Fuck you finn

You are Nothing for me i dont want to talk With you you are american go eat Burgers and rap Niger music you are not finn for me you are american

youtube.com/watch?v=9SDmOkV9Gac&app=desktop

Watch this vid to anderstend how powerful russian lenguge are :D its ceskaslovak ma talent

>finnish tigers

Sweden, do you even know where Tatars live? Here's a hint: there a region in Russia called Tatarstan. The "deportation of Tatars" is a forced Ukrainian meme.

Nothing else country is so big problem to other countries than Russia.

I agree with this
Krokodil addicted, malnourished, fetal baby syndrome suffering AIDS vector cannibal zombies, the infamous "Russian menace" must be culled
Everything that is Russian is shitty, no exception.
Show me one (1) good thing that came out Russia, other than Stalin (he tried his best to rid the world of the Russian zombies.)

>He doesn't know basic /int memes
Are you even a finn?

Tetris

Fuck you roach Russia has tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

>Show me one (1) good thing that came out Russia

I've noticed that people who hate Russia tend to be rather uneducated and don't know anything about that country.
When you ask them why they hate Russia/ns they will either just repeat what they've read on the newspaper yesterday (propagandist bullshit like PUTIN'S KILLED MY SON - pic related) or literally make up things like "if you criticize Putin he will assassinate you" or "it's illegal to be gay in Russia"

Sarcasm doesn't work on Sup Forums my friends

>Are you really finn?
>You sound like butthurtbelter.
I am butthurt for Russia. So? Russia should't be exist.
>Did you came from ylilauta or something?
How can human come from ylilauta? Ylilauta is one of the websites what I use.

>wh*Te
>sl*V(e)
>something good

Do you think the guy who draws these is chained up in a room in the Kremlin and beaten if he doesn't draw these retarded comics?

Muslims in russia are difrent they are no longer muslims they anderstend they live in cold so they all drink vodka and and eat pig just like all of us :) and all speak russian :D

Muslims in gayropa and finlandia are black Send Nigers shitskins thet speak arabic and want all of gayropa to speak arabic soon :D

All the gayropian flags Here all muslims posters :D mabe you to

Come to novgorod and see for yoursalf but dont come us liberal or american come us finn thet speak finnish not english in russia

We white we hate americans we realy hate them we East slavs refuse to speak in english With this human gayropian trash

Thet how we spot americans and gayropian trash us you :D

youtube.com/watch?v=wNxHue2Yk98&app=desktop

>Show me one (1) good thing that came out Russia
Literally a quarter of this world's scientific literature you dumbass cockroach

So, if you don't care about something, why you then present claims with same thing? No logic. I have done nothing wrong. It's Russia, who is wrong.

I don't use much this website.

Agreed. Russia is LITERALLY being ruled by a criminal gang armed with nuclear weapons. The only goal of the russian government is to make themselves (and their oligarch cronies) as rich as possible, even if it means destruction of neighbouring countries, torturing the people living there and even exploiting us ordinary russian people. Russian state and its government are rotten to the core, there is no way to "cure" or at least slightly improve it. The only realistic way is partitioning of russia and freeing russian people from those totalitarian criminals who rule us. Russia is the tumor of this planet and for the sake of world's stability, safety and prosperity it should be removed as soon as possible.
Look what the russian government does to western youth and the west's stability using propaganda and sometimes even direct involvement. Russia is even more harmful and dangerous than ISIS, North Korea or Iran. If westerners truly love their countries, their values and ideas and their kids they should make modern Russia collapse. Even we ordinary russians would benefit from it.

U see this is a asian turk he Know thet in russia he Will be stabd and die Since hus not white his face color is black so he dont have a chance to live in russia :D thets why he atack us With his kaybord

So he atack as bcoz he Know we are white and he is a blacky face monky so in russia he is not turk his a Niger just a Niger :D

Constantinopol and Kosovo Will be our soon and Nothing Will stop us :D

Turk shitskin scum With tum Bali ki tum babaj musica cry yoursalf to Death :D

Oh look, Dembots finally figured out how to use proxies.

oh look, a russian gastarbeiter who cleans toilets in berlin showed up again.
oбoccaннaя пятнaдцaтиpyблёвaя шлюхa. иди лyчшe пoдтиpaй copтиp зa гocпoдин Гaнcoм, a тo зacтaвит пoтoм языкoм вылизывaть, кaк в пpoшлый paз

>I've noticed that people who hate Russia tend to be rather uneducated and don't know anything about that country.
It's vice versa in Finland at least nowadays.
>they've read on the newspaper yesterday (propagandist bullshit like PUTIN'S KILLED MY SON - pic related)
My reason is not what our media have said. It's what about everything I itself have noticed, what everything they have done (also) in Finland.

>muhhhhhhh grandpa lost his toe in the Winter War reeeeeeee
Nobody cares you emotional little fucktard

Then Stay in Finland eat your Burgers love americans cultur and leave us alone no one give a fuck in russia or in the world about your weak cold russian style life country :D

youtube.com/watch?v=MxVtrz5VuhI&app=desktop

I am doing you a fever you sould steady russian anemy or not its Worth it and its beter then swedish german

Similar problem they are in Russia than elsewhere. Actually bigger than in Europe. They do terrorism strikes and other crimes much. And the reason why they speak Russian, is that they are mostly from Central-Asia where it is spoken also Russian.

>Russians can't hate their own country

Are you really that stupid that you believe that only war 80 years ago is a reason for it? And where I have implied so? You can't read?

When it comes to finland and russia related stuff finns usually derail to winter war, to get a sense of superiority or whatever

>eat your Burgers love americans cultur
I don't want American culure. I want own culture.
>leave us alone
Leave YOU us alone. You continually disturb us with very many ways.
>no one give a fuck in russia or in the world about your weak cold russian style life country :D
Why do you lie? Russians are very active on Finnish internet.
>you sould steady russian
I don't need it anywhere.

You dumb fuck even polacks germans speak russian in russia

Every one speak russian Its not internetional country :D whan english cultur can halp you become Cool or somthing its not like Europa or america or england Poland Kanada whan Every one speak american and eat Burgers and watch Hollywood :D

So what i want to tell you is if you dont Know Nothing about our cultur our heros our books our music our lenguge out tv shows our family life in cold and out love to sports games and fight pur selebrits russian movies our history and you only Belive american fotshop memes and you dont speak russian you have Nothing to do Here just dont come you are not welcoom to Teach us and sperd your american agly gayropian mixed chtollic trash cultur

Thets it is it hard to anderstend ???? Get this in your head no one hate you but we hate what you try to do your try to mix us With your gayropian cultur