youtu.be/sBUXPT5ObbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5dzL7VcmbT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:/

CHI
Feel like I haven't posted in a week

what have you been up to

Sitting on the internet, playing vidya, watching anime. Same old really

didn't you have test coming up at your school?

I had a few tests, got a result in one today 50%. I have another on Friday that I haven't studied for yet. I procrastinate these things

is 50% good?

bump

CHI
Still ok I guess, maybe slightly worse than yesterday but still in the ok range.

everythings pretty much back to normal for me

:?

Not particularly. It's not my final or anything so it's not too many marks lost from my final grade

Checked

oh alright. weren't you trying to get a job?

I got one but I don't start until the end of January. I'm happy to have experience on my CV since I have a few shit college results but the job itself will probably kill me

I KEEP GOING ON Sup Forums WHEN I SHOULD BE WRITING MY STATEMENTS OF PURPOSE DUE IN 3 DAYS

why are you starting so late?
what CHI are you?

We have to do internships as part of our degree and we all start then since we're still doing classes this semester. It's going to be full-time work

Bean. Unless you're asking if I'm one of the regulars, then I'm not really. I come every once in a while like yesterday and when op first started making these I think

alright that makes sense
oh, i thought you where that one guy who lives in new york or whatever

What city do you live in?

Nah, Im in CA. Is he also applying to graduate school?

i live in georgia
i'm not 100% sure but he's always talking about field trips and what not

Knew you lived in the east but I imagined Philadelphia for some reason. Guess I was wrong

no, but I wish I could move up north i just want some change

Perhpas look into investing crypto currencies, you might make good enough gains to get you started

i need real money

>knew about bitcoin when it was around 400$
>didn't buy even 1
JUST
>was browsing /biz/ when eth was under 50$ (maybe 30$ or so) and it was being shilled
>didn't buy in
I'm never going to make it.

I know a lad who invested €2,000 a few months ago and is nearly at €8,000 now, even after taking out €2,000 in real money. It's legit but you do have to read into it yourself so you know what you're doing

I remember when it was that cheap too, kicking myself for not buying in but I, nor anyone else, would have ever predicted these gains like 3-4 years ago

i don't have any money to invest

Same sadly

It really went to the moon this year. Bitcoin was under 1000$ at the start of the year and it is nearly 10000$ now. It will probably correct at some point but it will probably still be over 5000$ easily.

>tfw I missed out on these gains

I don't have much but I did invest into the stock market some amount of money. The main lesson i've learned is that managed funds are a meme. They barely beat the market, sometimes even losing to it, and a significant portion of the profits get sucked up by managing fees. Even my portfolio is beating nearly all of the available funds that my bank is offering + they don't pay dividends. I'm not really sure what happens to the dividends that the stocks in the fund generate, probably just go back into it or something. I'm probably beating all of their available funds if I take into account the dividends that i've got and the managing fees I would have paid if I was in a fund instead of investing directly. Too bad the amount I have in the stock market is very small so i'm not really making any real money, but it is a fairly nice feel as long as the % i'm up is okay.

are ya winning?

Yea, a little. I'm atleast beating most if not all the funds the bank is offering. Though the amounts i'm winning are very small since I don't have a lot of money in the stock market.

Quiero novia

nice
go somewhere in the west coast and get one

>go somewhere in the west coast and get one
ok now what
Is there a cure for betaness?

try and find one i mean i'd imagine you're sworn by them

>sworn
m'lady
Honestly at this point I dont think I have the social skills to approach someone. I want to try but dont know how. I'm in my 20's now and I still stress out/don't know what to do even when a girl approaches me. I don't think there is a cure for this

Can you relate to this?
youtu.be/sBUXPT5ObbQ

i meant like they are all over the place try going to somewhere where a conversation can be started and just wing it

Keep telling myself I would do that but never do.
Im this guyso yeah
I love Morrissey and the smiths now. Sort of reminds me of the latin rock my mom used to listen to

try going somewhere thats has mexicans only like a plaza or something it might be a little awkward but mexicans are friendly and inviting people you're with though right?

Worst case scenario there are always foreign brides

bump

I'm glad, I read stuff about Mexican-Americans liking Morrissey.

I'm in SD so that may be possible if I can figure out where. My school is mostly asian though and I stay around there. I just never to sure if people would actually like to be approached.
The shame would be too much desu
I heard someone say that in another thread. Honestly never noticed it, but I could definitely see the Smiths being popular with the rockers. I swear that I heard " A light that never goes out" countless of times as a kid in spanish

but are you white? just go to la and look for a place if you're white and not extremely fat you will have them talk to you

Na I'm spic so i don't have that exotic thing going for me. I don't think my looks are too much a a problem since I've had some girls approach me. But I do think I look sort of creepy

how do you look? can you work on it?

>Not living in California yet.

Why even? Its chicano paradise.
Its like it belongs to us

i heard california is now adding a third gender thing to some registration forms

Thats the beauty of cali man.

Don't even know what kinda crazy shit they might pull next.

Decent enough to have some people appoach/flirt/show signs, but I got bags under my eyes and a hooked nose. Probably average, but when I act awkward and have
a straight face a lot which is probably my biggest problem. Hopefully after I'm done with graduate school apps I can workout again. But I really need social gains more than anything.
Are you OP btw? I was wondering how many people usually post on /CHI/

that sounds horrible

when ever you get approached just try and talk to them that will only help you get better. I also have bags under my eyes. yeah i'm op on average maybe anywhere from 5-8 that are regulars

finally managed to regulate my emotions and got my social gains to above normie standards but my substance abuse is halting my progress dead in its tracks.

today was the first time i felt i could not function at work unless i was high. h-hold me lads. i feel the end is nigh.

chi is fairly sporadic. its not a usual general like all the language related ones, but they happen often enough. im not even chicano i was born in gro mexico, and moved to socal as a toddler.

/blog

what are you addicted to?

woke up at 6am since i have classes but i don't feel like going

Once you take a few steps toward going to class, it just leaves you the option to go forward since it is too much hard work to walk back to your place.

Also you guys suck at making tacos.

just go get your mind of shit

I'm a guy so it only happened a hanful of times but thanks. I think I need to approach people myself. Thanks for the advice
Isn't that still chicano?

henlo what is this general

Official thread song.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dzL7VcmbT0

i know you are but i mean when it does happen try and start up a conversation

chicano general you're in luck that one canadian isn't here or he'd flip his shit

gnarly

keep the general alive i'm going to bed

good night

night

Chicano discord when?