Thank you Brits :)

Thank you Brits :)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/02/23/britains-got-bills-but-will-we-pay-settling-our-eu-budget-obligations/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>brits are literally paying alimony

bad deal for uk, by the time brexit takes effect the world might be a different place they should agree on a number after brexit, or as a percent of trade deals, citing market volatility

sad, hard brexit would have been much more favourable

jokes on you i dont have fifty seven billion pounds

Ya better pay those shekels goy

It doesn't exclude hard brexit

>you will soon start bullying the UK with the "pay denbts" meme
Nothing personnel ;)

Yes, but creates all kinds of problems between a future relationship

It's okay, just take this loan from Germany, you can take one more loan from Germany later to repay the first loan.

This is good for bitcoin

just print some more, that's what the bank of england has been doing for years, doing it more shouldn't be a problem

pay debts

pay denbts

The ECB literally QEs upwards of a trillion euros a year.

well, yeah, that's what the whole world has been doing for some years
some just started to do it way before the others

and actually, shitloads of issues could have been prevented, or at least made les impactful, if the ecb had started doing it earlier

This seems to be some sort of mob tier extortion...is this legit?

As legit as they can get away with. We obviously have previous commitments and obligations we have to pay for, but the EU needs to damage the UK as much as they possibly can whilst inflicting as little damage to themselves in order to dissuade other members from contemplating leaving the EU.

The US should roll some carrier groups up to Europe and ask the EU to reconsider this deal.

start shit get hit

PAY DEBTS

then you become eternal debtslave like Greece

>The US should roll some carrier groups up to Europe and ask the EU to reconsider this deal.

"Uh oh, the guys who lost a war to anorexic Vietnamese rice farmers armed with sticks are here, and they're looking angry!"
"WE'RE DOOMED"

I hope they're paying in Euros instead of pounds.

>Royal family is blacked
>Economy is dead

Is this the end for Britain ?

no these are the end titles for the e"""""""u"""""""
it won't be missed

Yeah. I'm just saying that your post made it sound like Britain was the odd man out for firing up the printing presses when that is obviously not the case.

maybe us should keep their 56% mongrel fat asses on their own continent minding their own business eh?

I hate the EU, but it looks like it won't be going away for yet some time

Wtf I thought it would be 60 billion. Still a good thing, EU should keep a hard stance on brexit negotiations and realize that the UK is not a friend of Europe.

You will see the eternal anglorc tamed and neutered in your lifetime.

Wtf?

If Germany and France can agree on some way to fix the monetary union in the next few years, then maybe the EU can survive.

But if they can't (and this is seeming more and more likely as Merkel suffers from a fractured constituency at home), then the next country to go under will probably break the union. At this point, all the major European economies will be facing a crunch in their public finances going into the next decade as the massive post-war generations enter retirement en masse. There simply won't be enough capital in the system to bail out even a mid-sized country in the case of an emergency.

It's only a good thing if we get a satisfactory trade deal, otherwise a hard Brexit will be pushed and you'll get nothing, lmao

I don't know why countries like Italy or Germany would take any pleasure in this, the money is meant for EU 'commitments' (meaning it'll all go to Pooland and Bumgaria)

pay debts

You too.

>(meaning it'll all go to Pooland and Bumgaria)

Do you think it goes to the people? The money goes to infrastructure projects in order to develop the markets there. Then Germans rush in and buy up half the companies and industries there. It's win/win situation for us, and you're helping us pay for it. Thanks, sunshine!

>£57,000,000,000 a month alimony
JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

seems so but in time QE will slow down greatly and then Italy's debt won't get covered any longer

>meaning it'll all go to Pooland and Bumgaria

Ie developing European infrastructure, society and markets. Of course European solidarity is an unknown concept for anglos so I'm not surprised your not getting it.

pay

Lol that's more than the GDP of several European countries

Just sell Scotland to the EU since they (Scotland and the EU) want each other so bad.

>since they (Scotland and the EU) want each other so

Come home, white man

It is perfectly legal. The UK still has to pay for various future EU projects as they agreed to financially contribute to those.

Brits are still delussional enough to think they'll be better off

>Could

So quite a lot of denbts yeah

>want to leave EU
>still want to keep EU privileges
Brexit voters are truly inbred.

pay debts

No.
I don't want this place to turn into Sweden.

Just hope I can remain in Germany without Merkel ripping me out and replacing me with a peacefully religious type from the middle east. At least I pay taxes here

>EU privileges
What a joke

Come on...

He is right.

Which Brexit voters are these, mate?

He's right you know

Need a Theresa May JUST edit.

He is right we desire nothing more than to punish the anglo traitors

Free movement and access to the EU market are no joke.

The legal grounding for the Brexit fee is pretty muddy, as I understand it the UK could actually walk away without pay anything as when these commitments were made it was never considered a possibility that a member would leave.

However, that wouldn't be a great start to a new relationship.

Believe me, most brexiteers certainly don't want freedom of movement. They are shit scared that Germany will give passports to all the "asylum seekers" and then they'd be free to roam to Britain.

Single market? 90% of brexiteers have no idea what that even means

The EU is evil.
When evil things start happening it's ok to walk away instead of just following and becoming a part of it. Why don't Germans ever learn this?

Don't add to the lynacy m8, bitte, danke.

Soon.

Who are you switching to when the NHS goes bust?

Easier/much faster and profitable to do business with a single country compared to dealing with a body of countries Hans.

>The EU is evil.
proofs??

good for you that we'll be a unified country soon

This, unironically. I give it 20 years

fuck this shit
I am kind of beta and have been orbiting this German girl at Uni for some months.
I have spent the last 3 months paying for her food, electricity bill and internet everyday because she was sad about Brexit and I wanted to pay the divorce bill, thinking it wouldn't happen on an international scale.
I even fucking bought her boyfriend several packs of condoms 'to make up for the fact that Britain won't be contributing to european security anymore' and now I see we will so it was all for nothing? I gave up my dignity for this shit.

every little thing is gona be alright

Bring it on! A war would be fantastic!

>The bulk of the €60 billion comes from commitments to the multi-annual financial framework (MFF) of the EU budget for the period 2014-20, which sets amounts for annual EU spending.

>The second main component is for budgetary commitments already made by the EU up to the date of Brexit, but for which the payments will only be due later (known in Brussels-speak as RAL, the French acronym for reste à liquider – still to be settled).

>The UK could also be liable for the pensions of EU employees who retired while the UK was a member of the Union.

blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/02/23/britains-got-bills-but-will-we-pay-settling-our-eu-budget-obligations/

>as I understand it the UK could actually walk away without pay anything
We could, and part of me wishes we would. It is incredibly risky though for us, and the EU certainly do not want it.

Im a brit, and this: except it's not a good thing at all(despite further integration being the only way the EU could reasonably prosper in the future).

cuckidicuck

>Who are you switching to when the NHS goes bust?

UKIP.

saved

I will accept my death like you should and not cling to life like a little girl.

C O U L D
O
U
L
D

Have children with someone who is not your relative and the need for medical attention will drop drastically.

Die! Vile spwn of the sea!

>being against creating a unified Euroean country that can stand for its own interests instead of fractured serving the US and being poked in the ass by Russia
"nationalists"

You're forgetting a keyword *could* - like I said, this is all very muddy.

>amalgamation
How can people be ok with this?

>a unified Euroean country
Do you really feel this is possible?

Is this the most iconic political cartoon of the 21st century?

This but unironically
If it comes down to it the warheads from just one trident missile could effectively level Brussels and Strasbourg as a warning shot to Europe.

>germans talking about inbreeding

I'm sorry but Bayern is a cousin-loving friendly hotspot

NRW too but that's so full of immigrants at this point that Germans can hardly be blamed

Cucks.

literally this.
only putinbots and anglo shills oppose a unified europe und european rule

COULD
O
U
L
DlUOD

Can't wait to see what horrid clusterfuck it will turn out to be

what other option is there?

both characters look old, unhealthy and on the verge of death... Spot on.