No
Hello

Where are you?

Are you a Mexican Intellectual?

Sup Forums, living room, Mexico, Earth.

WTF I want a latin american pokemon game now

Yes

Never gonna happen. But I guess "sage" is something

what makes the donkey, rayquaza, and wooper mexican?

>donkey
>quetzalcoatl
>axolotls

>donkey
No idea
>rayquaza
I guess that pic
>wooper
Axolotls?

rayquaza, kyogre, and groudon are jewish

Ok

>jews have dragons
since when

are you a mexican?

More than a nopal

go back to /vp/ faggot

It's the other posters the ones who keep posting about it

what does "achicopalar" means then?

Getting sad or something

Donkeys do have an iconic association with Spanish culture (eg Sancho Panza's Rucio) and this was to a large extent translated to Mexico in North America where they were historically seen as the hard working companions of our peasants.

"The little donkey remains a symbol of tenderness, purity and naivete"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platero

Mexico has a sanctuary for donkeys since unfortunately they've become endangered in the modern world.

excelsior.com.mx/nacional/2017/01/26/1094029

Donkeys decorated as zebras that take pictures with tourists are also a long standing Tijuana tradition.

I remember that in pic related, the bit about Uruguay had a small donkey. I thought the association was more generalized and not just Mexico desu

You're correct, the association in North America is for the most part Mexico being the stand in for Spanish speaking nations.

Now that I think about it, there's also the "Día de la mula" thing during Corpus Christi

Yeah, while I think the association with Corpus Christi has a different origin there is in fact a long standing tradition of Christ riding a donkey

For Americans this is different obviously

Pastor

esto

de bistec?

Que puto

What is actually the best mexican food? Spare me the tacos and enchiladas

ask the nordics, they make superior mexican food.

Whoah

Those are all so well designed

It really does come down to personal preferences, Mexican cuisine simply is too large, I personally prefer classics like Pozole and Birria but you can go for the seafood which alone is roughly 4 different types (gulf, caribean, pacific, south) the more distinct regional cuisines like Oaxaca or Yucatán or try the more niche stuff like fruit or nut based dishes, pictured is a pinenut based sauce for instance, not spicy at all.

How much of your culture is inspired by amerindians as opposed to europeans?

las quesadillas llevan queso?

You're subhuman if you can't tellthe difference in between a quesadilla con bistec and a taco de bistec con queso.

That's a tough one, it varies a lot, in some areas it's just a varnish while in others the essence is Amerindian, what is true is that indigenous influence is all pervading either way and it goes down to even use of language. The Mexican penchant for using diminutives and ninguneo (it's a way to belittle and dismiss someone) are specifically Aztec attitudes which are very prevalent even amongst the upper classes. Not OP btw

I want to sex

>ninguneo
Is that when ito or ita is added to the end of a name?

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Really interesting.

Nah, that would be the use of diminutives, tho it can be used as part of ninguneo as it's patronizing at best. Ninguneo is bitch level arrogance treating someone as if they're beneath you, an equal you can hate or see as a rival but someone you belittle in this way is not worthy of even contempt, it's the equivalent of treating someone as a literal cockroach, they're nobody hence the ninguno part of this.

It's a pretty ugly part of our culture but yeah, Aztecs were arrogant bastards. For contemporary Mexicans it is very strongly tied to classism, there was a scandal a couple of years ago about this woman going viral because she called some cops asalariados, literally wage earners, it might not sound like it's that bad but it would be understood as on the same level as racism here.

np man

How much $USD an hour would it take for you to agree to take a job building a US/Mexico border wall?

Are Mexican qt??

donkey must be colombian pokemon

No, leave donkey alone, he's pure

how much do you hate CHI's?

Pic related is not a mexican, but still a spic

A lot of mexicans are qt in SoCal. I fucking hate it

When will you move to USA?

¿Por quién vas a votar?

Are you ready for another gasolinazo?

how common are these types of dogs mexibro ? Also where can you get one in mexico?

Not OP but I'll take this one, they're fairly popular amongst upper middle class and not as rare as they were some years back, they had to rescue the breed from mostly strays a few decades ago, you can get them in the US so that'd be the way to go if you want one.

Chihuahuas > Xoloyadayadayada

kek, te cuesta trabajo escribir itzcuintli pinche escuincle?

>emputándose porque no escribe con un afabeto traído por los españoles una madre indígena
Oh, la ironía.

nah, el punto es mandar a la verga lo que nos queda con un yadi yada pero vas carnal, al cliente lo que pida

LITERALLY, que demonios estas diciendo

Itzcuintli significa perro en Nahua

When?