Is she the whitest person alive?

Is she the whitest person alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DG2vx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty sure albinos are whiter

finns are whiter

Delet this picture of my sister immediately!!!

I don't know what is it about her but I've always found her aesthetic as fuck, she is a beautiful dyke

I just saved it to my storage device lol

Finns and Estonians have the lowest levels of pigmentation.

Albinism is a disorder though. Low pigmentation is normal.

>mongols
>white
nice try tho

it's not normal, she's wearing make up

Light skin is a naturally occurring human skin color, which has little eumelanin pigmentation and which has been adapted to environments of low UV radiation.[1][2][3] Light skin is most commonly found amongst the native populations of Europe and Northeast Asia as measured through skin reflectance.[4] People with light skin pigmentation are often referred to as white[5][6] or fair, although these usages can be ambiguous in some countries where they are used to refer specifically to certain ethnic groups or populations.[7]

It has been hypothesized that dark skin pigmentation was the original condition for the genus Homo, including Homo sapiens. However, as populations migrated away from the tropics between 125,000 and 65,000 years ago into areas of low UV radiation,[8] they developed light skin pigmentation as an evolutionary selection acting against vitamin D depletion.[3][9] Based on ancient DNA analysis conducted in 2014 on human skeletal remains from western Europe, this change from dark to light skin pigmentation likely occurred only recently for at least some Europeans. Paleogenomics researcher Carles Lalueza-Fox of the Pompeu Fabra University in Spain and his colleagues observed that a 7,000-year-old hunter-gatherer from the La BraƱa-Arintero labyrinthine cave in the Cantabrian Mountains possessed the allele for blue eyes but not the European mutations for lighter skin pigmentation.[10]

Humans with light skin pigmentation have skin with low amounts of eumelanin, and possess fewer melanosomes than humans with dark skin pigmentation. Light skin provides better absorption qualities of ultraviolet radiation. This helps the body to synthesize higher amounts of vitamin D for bodily processes such as calcium development.

I thought she was David Bowe

dumb mongoloid subhuman

Japan have higher intelligence than Brazil.

But they are

>mongol cheekbones

Nice try

>that 0.something Asian

I was lucky enough to meet her when she was down here filming for a movie. She is literally white as snow. See album:

imgur.com/a/DG2vx

You fucking cunt I opened it in the train

just like one of my japanese animes to be honest

Wow, what a goddess, makes me feel ashamed of being a shit*lian

oh I am laffin hard

no im the whitest person alive

what was it? not gonna click it

post butt

boibutt

benis

Even worse