5 of the last 8 independent coffee shops I've visited are owned and operated by Persians

>5 of the last 8 independent coffee shops I've visited are owned and operated by Persians
Does a similar phenomenon exist in your country? Are certain communities overrepresented in businesses you wouldn't expect?

Greeks and pizza places, at least where I live

>coffee shops
you mean a shop where you only buy coffees ? like a Starbuck ? we don't have things like that here, we either drink our coffee at home before going to work, or directly at work to purposely lose time and chatting with cute secretaries.

A coffee shop is basically a café without a kitchen. The focus is on speciality coffee (i.e. high quality beans roasted well) and baked food like croissants, tarts, biscotti, etc. Only in these places can you get a proper espresso (Starbucks's """"espresso"""" tastes nothing like the real deal)

>Does a similar phenomenon exist in your country? Are certain communities overrepresented in businesses you wouldn't expect?
In my city, every convenience store is owned not by Indians or Arabs as is stereotypical, but Chaldeans. And they are cheap bastards.

The chefs at sushi places always seem to be Mexican in San Diego.

Every liquor store and gas station in my state is owned by either a Persian or an Ayyrab

indians in gas stations

Chinese and pastel
Portuguese and bakery

Lots of pizzerias operated by Copts here

They open small businesses like this and under report their income.

Guess why?

I know Iranians are notorious for this.

dry cleaners and nail salons are always asians

In California, every donut shop is owned by Cambodians, because it requires no English to make and sell donuts.

Gas station - Indian
Diner/pizza place - Greek
Nail salon - Vietnamese
"Japanese" restaurant - Chinese
"Thai" restaurant - Chinese
Chinese restaurant - Chinese

>Chaldeans
They dont exist anymore

where is "here"? a population 200 village in the Haute-Savoie? France is filled with Starbucks lmao

fuck i wish, I've been learning Persian but i can't find any native speakers in my city

interesting choice of language, why persian?

Sandniggers shouldn't be allowed onto the Italian peninsula

every restaurant, even the high-end ones, has a bunch of mexicans in the back.

studying a non-european language is a requirement for my linguistics major, plus it's not studied much for how relevant it is so it's more valuable.

I dont drink coffee

Stereotypical shops:
Cornershops: south asians
Carwashes: romanians
Busdrivers, plumbers: poles
Chippies: chinese (in some places), greeks
Chicken shop: turks and soyth asians
Nail-salons: viets

Surprisingly, all the kebabs are run by Arabs, they really cornered that market

Spaniards used to run all small liquor stores in Mexico City for some reason

Oh and I forgot Arabs for some reasons own a disproportionate amount of taquerias, that's our taco restaurants, they're all Christians and they all serve pork so the halal thing doesn't factor into this

I have never seen a Swede working in a pizza store.

Every fast food place with terrible sanitation standards is ran by Yugos