(lol)

(lol)

This CAN"T be real

what does the 2 stand for

2 genders

>apologizing for things done in the past is bad
why

I'm a liberal but this shit is too much. SJWs suck.

sadly it is.

bc, like our pm said, its current year

i am a liberal and let me explain

this doesn't mean anything, it hurts your pride sure but realistically speaking identity politics isn't liberalism, it's reactionary conservatism
i feel bad because people think we are responsible for this but psychologically it is a very conservative move

2 spirited

hmm thats not a thing so i dont know how he can apologise for prejudice regarding it

well better ask your special snowflakes then, they reeeee-d it into reality

What about it? There was basically a governmental purge over it that lasted decades, this is probably the most legitimate apology he's made so far.

>I'm a liberal but

Sure thing.

I honestly prefer Trump’s inane twitter shitposting over Trudeau’s over the top virtue signaling.

>hundreds of men forced out of their jobs for a retarded reason
>acknowledging your government made a mistake and issuing a formal apology to the victims is seen as bad

But they are FAGS
THE BIBLE SEZ FAGS ARE BAD

This, Trudeau is actually right about this one

Who doesnt?

I mean, I am not a poltard, but I find it sad that Trump is going to be a 1 term president, these are probably the 4 most entertaining years of my life

based American

The problem is that there's absolutely no sincerity whatsoever.

Weedman has consistently proven that everything he does has an ulterior motive in mind, i.e. making good PR for himself and being popular. The most pathetic example of this was that time he "photobombed" some prom or some shit, and his official photographer just """""happened""""" to be there in time to take a nice Twitter picture.

There is nothing but PR behind this move. In this regard, while he's apologizing, all he's really doing is lying through his teeth. And based on reactions from gullible people like you, it seems to clearly be working.

didnt he also promise money?
is that just a lie too?

Why should people feel guilty that their ancestors behaved just like everybody else's?

because a lot of the victims and perpetrators are still alive?

It's Native American traps

"Throwing money at it" is meaningless. In fact, the entire is surprisingly similar to the aboriginal issue.

Firstl, many different politicians have """"""""""apologized"""""""""" to aboriginals. It's worth pointing out that even our former conservative PM did, but because he happens to have absolutely no charisma whatsoever, gullible Twitter idiots didn't seem to care like they do with Weedman. Next, many politicians simply use the "throw a little gibs their way and hope they stfu" solution. Weedman has also done this. Fact of the matter is, some extra gibs isn't really solving very much at all, but they don't give a shit. All they want is for the issue to be swept under the rug so it doesn't hurt their popularity. When it comes to concrete legislation, they pussyfoot around the issue like you wouldn't fucking believe. For years, Weedman avoided the issue that Canada is one of the only countries in the fucking world to not have signed the UN declaration on aboriginal rights (so much for "muh human rights please follow me on twitter :)"). The only reason this might change now is that aboriginals are at least very good at making themselves heard, and aren't nearly as gullible as you are. And on the issue of aboriginal women disappearing, there isn't even a fucking attempt on any of those muppet politicians' part to propose something. Every fucking time, it's just fake fucking tears, twitter apologies, and "promises to investigate". And I could even take it further: why is it that Canada still clings on to the outdated-as-fuck Indian Act, from the 19th century? Why is it that Abos here have no top-level administration of their own? Why is it that Abo languages get none of the protection that French does? The list goes on.

Weedman will never do anything substantial on the issue UNLESS he's pressured enough and thus figures he can get more Twitter followers from it. That's all there is to his thought process, and nothing else whatsoever.

>its current year
at least it isn't 2016 anymore