>tfw people bullied me because i was pale
third world country

Other urls found in this thread:

kairos.com/diversity-recognition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kairos.com/diversity-recognition

Prove it

I'm so sorry, OP. This is why we are so hated

lol this, we used to roast some paper-white pale kid at school. We called him Gasparin (Spanish name for Casper).

I went to Madrid for study abroad a few years ago, and half the population looked like Mexicans and Arabs

>Caring about how others judge you for things out of your control

Grow a pair of balls

Just like your country

come home White man

Is normal being white, but Is not normal being literally without no color.
Here the people that are like that are the gingers. White people at least is tanned,the skin of the gingers is not normal
Is your skin like the gingers?

This was my same experience in Italy.

I was fairly young when I visited, and it surprised me at the time so I turned to my mom and asked “Why does everyone here look Mexican?”

I had always thought Italians looked like the white mobsters in movies before that.

>flag
>pale

kys

You went to tourist spots where all manners of life are there on holiday.

Madrid

It's because everybody there is a Mexican or an Arab. Seriously I was there last Summer on Tinder and I couldn't find a fucking Spaniard to save my life. Either Spaniards hate Tinder or Madrid is 100% Hispanic. If I go back to spain I'll go to Sevilla or Burgos or something.

>tfw people admired me because i was pale

FUCK YOU

Well, duh. Pale in sunny countries means you a shut-in with no friends.

really? because to me they look like Spaniards, not exactly the same with arabs.

Im surprised for the post of that flag.
But srsly are all Americans that uneducated? How the fuck is the geography in yours schools?
Mexican bone structure its impossible similar asthe same as the Italian. They has the largest of Europe you should be Warned for you education system
We has med looking it's ok but it's amazing how your people can't se difference between citizens.

I don't know what are you taking about.
If you went to Madrid people look Hispanic maybe because we descended of them?

Beautiful latina women look like meds

But isnt Spain supposed to be white and European?

they live in sunny areas that's why they are swarthy

But looking like spics? Thats a little too far for white europeans, dont you think?

same

t. "multicultural" school (3rd world school basically)

Welcome to the club. Oddly enough, it's white people here that bullies others for not being tan.