Serious question, why Argentinians, Chileans and Uruguayans think they are white and superior?

Serious question, why Argentinians, Chileans and Uruguayans think they are white and superior?

We are white,bitch

Is that July3P??? kek

Meds aren't white.

we're the origin of the universe, the perfect creation

>Serious question, why Argentinians, Chileans and Uruguayans think they are white and superior?

We are superior, that's not subjective.
As for the white part that is up to every person to answer, from the actual whites to the deluded mestizos to the arabs, jews and dirty indians, the southern cone could be 100% paki-chinese mongrels and would still be better than the rest of latinamerica. But don't worry, thanks to migration from the andinos, boliguayos, and colombians our countries will be as shitty as yours in one or 2 decades.

>maradona
>richest in south america
>won the first world cup

In that order

>We are superior, that's not subjective.
Nah, you're riding the demographics of being relatively small populations for the amount of land and resources you posses, that's it, you're not using these resources to industrialize effectively and remain commodity exporters with largely agrarian economies however meaning your bill is coming due whether you take in large numbers of migrants or allow your populations to age.

I don't give a fuck about these countries think. We don't give a shit about them. Just stop shiting in Brazil on Sup Forums for no reason.

Fuck off Peruvian

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIムEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEムAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAムA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATフN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

ソ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MチS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAムOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PチRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

El peruANO.

>who is Carlos Slim?

Oh fuck he actually said South America.
You have a several millionaires worth more than fucking Maradona.
I stop being a retard if you do so.

He was saying that
1 argentina
2 chile
3 uruguay

Are you drunk or just sleepy argentina?

>muh Cone Sul

You have nothing to do with Arg/Uru, Cholo. And Argentina is a shithole.

Overexhausted from work. Both are me and I failed to quote again the amerimutt in the second reply.

11- Van al mundial

Perfect example of why Argentina is underdeveloped compared to Chile despite being "white"

100% sure they have Peruvian genes.
I fucking hate your trash people flooding this city

Btw
>Boca
>Argentina

amerinds aren't meds
>also pic related

Come paloma

>Nah, you're riding the demographics of being relatively small populations for the amount of land and resources you posses

that... or mexico is a masive shithole

Yes, a massive shithole with a far better culture, architecture, arts, etc, that already is far more relevant than your country will ever be.

Except those are all bolivian and paraguayan immigrants

>implying Argentinians, Chileans and Uruguayans aren't white and superior

Brazilian macacos do that too

>why does the part of south america that is superior to the rest of the continent in every conceivable category think they are superior to all the guinea pig eating sudacas

low iq?

fuck off monkey

this, OP posted fucking bolivian/peruvian/taconigger trash

Prove me wrong dumbass

>all these peruvian immigrants
cry more, faggit, we, the argentinians, are white.

Chile, uruguay, argentina, and south brazil all have better hdi and gdp than mexicaca.

Because they are, can't you see?

Look at this fine model of Argentinian specimen pure blood loved by the Reich.

Mexico= 130 million people, 3 nobels, 0 WC's
Argentina: 43 million people, 5 nobels, 2 WC's.
hmmm...

This niggerntinian with proxy again.

Fuck off.

I don't know if you're trolling here but try acquiring this thing called reading comprehension first then get back to me

BOSTIL BTFO

REPEAT
BOSTIL BTFO

GET OUT, EVERYBODY,

BOSTIL BTFO

REPEAT
BOSTIL BTFO

There are unnironically more niggers in england than in argentina.
If you say they are castizos/mestizos, is more true.

i'm argentinian on vacation, macaquito

Now post patents, scientific papers and universities argienigger

mmm....

You need to have at least 1 (one) nobel prize to talk to me, macaco.
You have more than 4 times our population, and still completely irrelevant.

Holy shit, how can other sudacas compete?

But this is photo from Breda shopped

you're right

It's an event for redheads, talk about desperate cherrypicking

You're just an irrelevant salty monkey.

You're the ones embarrassing yourselves here, I'm just laughing man, as for irrelevant you understand you're literally in the ass end of the world right?

i dont argue with hungry monkeys. even bolivians are more humans than taconiggers. oh, and we are the dick of the world not the ass.

>and we are the dick of the world
Yes you are

well, because we're aryan you dumb fuck
i pity poor brown indians like you, don't even reply to me again

Cuantas copas tenes?

Peñarol inteligencia!

Because we ARE

> think they are white and superior?
Fun cause they’re neither. Feels good to have a more sound economy and better prospects than these larpers

That’s a glimpse of how pathetic they can be

> imagine bringing a fucking World Cup to a civilized conversation
The memes are true

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO..
CHILE ES UN PAIS RATERO, CHILE ES UN PUEBLO HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACIÓN, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUEÑA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO