Poland confirmed savior of Christendom...

Poland confirmed savior of Christendom. Also there seems to be a correlation between lack of church attendance and high Muslim population. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/82350133/#q82357831
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do Americans romanticize slavs and Russia? They may not have high migrant populations but they're shitholes dude.
Wouldn't you rather live in Germany with some Turkish neighbor than in a Slavic state?

>slavs
Czech, Croatia, and Slovenia are decent tbqh.

>Italy
>more than 30%
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

desuarchive.org/int/thread/82350133/#q82357831

For some reason, this touches a raw nerve with Scandis.

Probably because you made an ignorant comment and got called out on it.

How so?

France is a disgrace to catholicism

Protestantism was a mistake

There also seems to be a correlation between the wealth and development of the country and lack or church attendance, but make of it what you will.

>Croatia

We have one of the most anticlerical history in Europe, why are you surprised ?

>there seems to be a correlation between lack of church attendance and high Muslim population

makes you wonder, huh? Especially about Turkey...

There's also a correlation between the wealth and development of the cunt and the willingness of refugees to move there, but make of that what you will.

Nobody's denying this, what is your point?

No

>make yourself poor so that poor people don't want to live near you

OK

Or, at least mainline Protestantism.

>RRRRAAGHHGH SLAVS R BAYSSSSEDD U EUROKEKKS!!!

In Europe, generally speaking, the Christian religion is a cultural symbol/shield against Islam rather than a revealed faith.

Think of how many oldies you have, retard

>In Europe,

No. Europeans on Sup Forums. Also the absolute youngest ones who don't remember a time of not being paranoid about Muslims. But few others.

Italy has officially been a secular state since 1985, but in practice the RCC has immense political pull.

Liar. Christians are the people saying that we should do all we can to help the refugees and take in as many young men in their late 20's/early 30's as there are applicants.

t. Finn

My impression of them (atheist groups) is just people reacting to religious extremism or bad family situations due to religion (presumably due to not coincidentally). But I haven't looked into it.

>Ameri-lecture somebody on their own country
>get told why you're wrong
>ha i hit a nerve gottem

Yuropoors can bantz Americans all day long, but they can't take the bantz themselves.

In places like Scandinavia, when you say the population is irreligious, it means more just a kind of indifference to organized religion, not Amazing Atheist fedorashit. Most people in Sweden just never actively think about religion in their day to day life, it's not like going on Reddit and posting a rant about your grandma in Kansas forcing you to attend church with her.

Mainline Protestantism is horrifically left-wing.

The fuck are you on cunt thats not what banter is
you just said something that isn't true and got calmly btfo'd

That's not banter wtf? That was just an ignorant "let me tell you about your country" post.

In liberal countries like in Finland, christianity is pretty much fucked.

If the church says something conservative, ie gays shouldn't be able to marry, the liberals leave the church. If they say something liberal, like help the refugees etc all the conservatives leave the church. There's no winning for them, they just have to wish that newborns increase the members more than leaving and deaths decrease.

You'd get more replies if it weren't 5:00 AM in Scandinavia now.

>Poland confirmed savior of Christendom
Do Americans really believe this?

Like the guy in the archived thread said, American Christianity has always had an evangelical streak not found in Europe, which provides a useful shield against SJWs.

>Britain
>EU
Outdated map is outdated.

Technically they're still in it.

Outdated meme is outdated.

it is about 58% of population who goes to the church every week here, with 88% Roman Catholics and ~95% believing in Higher Order.

>Belgium
Hahaha, how does it feel to be ranked among poor and backward people?

Remember when Bridgett Bardot complained that the churches were emptying and the mosques were filling up? Yeah...

GTFO FROM MY COUNTRY WITH YOUR FUCKIN SANDNIGGER RELIGION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But how many immigrants go to Bulgaria?

I'm glad that my people are modernized and free from the shackles of organized religion.

Then again...

>Americans

BASED BLACK POLES SAVING PRAISE KEK PEPE KEK GARRISON

>giving up eternal life for meager worldly possesions

>Romania
>less than 10%
You need to be a special kind of retard to believe this kind of map. I mean sure if they didn't have enough data they could leave it white, but then say that white = not enough data
Fucking hell you amerifats really can't tell actual news from obvious fake bullshit

The figures for Czechia seem too high considering communism almost completely wiped out the Church there.

Is there even a type of colorblindness that makes you unable to tell yellow from white?

That applies to a cunt like Czechia as well, people tend to mix up religious apatheism ("eh, there may be a god of some kind but I don't stay awake at night worrying about it") with what Richard Dawkins does. Militant atheism seems to be a mostly US/British phenomenon. In this country, it kind of makes sense because , but Britain doesn't have churches like that, so IDK.

The British tertiary educational system, which Dawkins is a product of, has long been massive fedora.

Islam is practically the same as Christianity.

>Also there seems to be a correlation between lack of church attendance and high Muslim population.

Yeah right, the correlation I see is between high church attendance and financial ineptitude,just look at those that aren't dirt-poor ex-USSR shitholes were all bailed-out by European banks.

>close the borders
>we'll grow our own Ipads in glorious fields tended by our pure population
>education is for jew suckers, real job is done with your hands
>political liberalism is the same as economical liberalism
>muh good old days, half the workforce staying at home baking cakes and wiping kid's asses is good for the economy
Fucking lol at conservative retards who understand nothing about the world, I wish the world agreed to give your own Israel and let it run it like you want, and we would just watch you fucks turn on one another, fucking destroy any possible economy with your retarded views and self-destroy, or end up like the Mormons, farming with your hands and yelling about purity.

>economy

Christianity, Islam, and J*w are all cancer. Unless Poland excels in practicing paganism, it's as shit as the test of Europe.

>or end up like the Mormons, farming with your hands and yelling about purity.
honestly that’s better than being a part of some hyper consumerist neoliberal hellhole that has no common culture or identity

Found a pic of you, user.

THIS

based frog

>practically
key word here

>Fucking lol at conservative retards who understand nothing about the world

Fucking lol at muh atheism retards fighting imaginary "conservatives" and ideas existing only in their heads

Abrahamic religions are all shit.