/ourguy/ is at it again in his latest Q&A with kids from university he:

/ourguy/ is at it again in his latest Q&A with kids from university he:

>blamed Africans for making 7, 8 children and telling them to do like China instead
>said he didn't care about internal problems of their country like power outages, since it's now an independent country so not his problem
>told them it's their President's job to fix those issues, then made fun of him, called him "tu" instead of "vous" as if he was a child or an employee
>the President left, offended, but Macron continued, laughing and saying he guessed the other left to go and fix the A/C
>when asked about the CFA Franc "stealing" money from African countries, asked back who in the audience was studying economics and finance (noone, lol), then made fun of them for studying useless degrees and not understanding how currencies work
>then made fun of their President again by saying he would leave the CFA Franc only after he's done fixing the A/C.
>asked about human trafficking and Africans being sold as slaves in Libya, told them human traffickers and slave traders were Africans
>told students they must have some psychological issues for always blaming the Whiteys for everything
>at the end told that if they were studying history, geography or political science they will have to work very hard to pass

>did all of that mostly laughing
>students actually liked and applauded him
>mainstream media applauds him (while scolding Trump for his latest controversy)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziqdRQrTmmY
youtube.com/watch?v=XTSJqDe5PmM
twitter.com/ToussaintAlain/status/935669708149358592
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link to this glorious speech in English please?

It's in french waiting for a translated video

youtube.com/watch?v=ziqdRQrTmmY
youtube.com/watch?v=XTSJqDe5PmM

Theres a reason this aussie is posting such a thread during non-french hours, he's being hyperbolic as fuck.

Macron for world emperor WHEN?

>>when asked about the CFA Franc "stealing" money from African countries, asked back who in the audience was studying economics and finance (noone, lol), then made fun of them for studying useless degrees and not understanding how currencies work
i love france

Macron should study economics; he'd realize how rarely currency pegs work

Epouse moi, l'emperor!

Check the video

ayyyy

twitter.com/ToussaintAlain/status/935669708149358592

Why to use complicated words in Sup Forums ? Fils de pute.

You're shilling this mediocre shit a bit too much.

I'm starting to think there's something fishy going on.

Why is France so based

Check the vid, Macron is clearly contemptuous
here

t. Toothpaste poster that is mad nobody gives a fuck or even knows who their country’s leader is

Is this the frog equivalent of "wacky bruce at it again"

From what I could understand from the first clip he wasn't being what you'd call tactful but he legit said nothing wrong, I think I would have agreed with him if I was a Burkina Faso guy (whatever their demonym is) it didn't sound like he was deliberately being obnoxious tho, just got carried away.

Don't know about most of what's in the OP tho, if he didn't quit after the president left, and he was all like "but seriously" then yes, he went full retard and I doubt the French press is going to let him get away with that.

All he's doing is being a smog little bitch unaware about his surrounding

>hyperbolic is complicated
The absolute state of this board

Based

I thought Sup Forums hated him because they thought he was crypto Islam

>l'absolut etat francais

*l'état absolu de la France
Might as well shit on us properly

Is this... the power of neoliberalism?

Can u r8 my french too

i like macron

but not because he says shit that Sup Forums thinks is "based"

>i like macron

>but not because he says shit that Sup Forums thinks is "based"

L'empereur

absolute america state of the very united

>burger has a go at bant in another language
>litteraly 6 words
>fucks it up, beyond repair, says a brand of vodka is the french state
>mfw

I'd like to burger-bash less but you guys just make it too easy

It's common sense. Like he said, all have their own roles and the Burkinese have no right nor reason to address him as if he's their sovereign. If they wanted to do that, they should've left France as a colonial power.

Maybe he is the guy France needs right now. He's beginning to look less and less like a corporate stooge. If he ever formally speaks out against Islam, then he truly is /ourguy/. Let's wait until he disappoints us on that front ok?

How long until Germany, Japan, Britain and China get meme leaders? This is too amusing

Most of French ex-colonies are just a puppet states, controlled fully by a French capital. Of course Macron can talk any shit to them, and they would smile. Macron is just an average neoliberal with "le free market" of his brain. Also points about demography and human trafficking are reasonable.

>institute textbook neoliberal policies everywhere
>get Sup Forums's support anyway because he makes slightly racist comments sometimes before going back to enacting said neoliberal policies
Absolutely based.

Are we talking about Trump or Macron?

Macron. Trump is genuinely unintelligent and doesn't seem to have a coherent ideology beyond "person who praises Trump = good"

>Germany
>Britain
Never. That's what happens in parliamentary systems: the same clique is in charge. Macron is only in charge because the French detested all established candidates and Le Pen was either too extreme for some or had economic ideas they didn't like. His direct democratic mandate was vital for his success. Keep in mind that Britain also has a retarded FTPT system that doesn't function in a system centered around parties. It means UKIP can get 30% of votes but less than 1% of seats.

>Japan
Doesn't need "meme leaders" because it's already a strongly nationalist, ethno-centric state.

>China
Who cares?

Explain the difference between neoliberalism and classical liberalism. I'm honest here, I legit don't get the difference. Only that everyone calls neoliberalism bad.

Obviously no one in the West would say anything against Islam, because it's just a religion and le freedom of religion is one of the basic cores of liberal democracies. On the other hand, France has been fighting jihadism for a long time and frogs have never been multiculturalists, they were always about integration and racially blindness which is really good for France (black people are integrated really well and 3rd+ generation Arabs too - I have been to Paris that summer and have noticed that amount of hijabi women in a street is small compared to Moscow. Blacks behaved absolutely normal and were dressed normally, unlike many African Americans).

AVE IVPITER MACRONVS

>Doesn't need "meme leaders" because it's already a strongly nationalist, ethno-centric state.
It's not a good thing in a modern world, you poltard. Also meme leader can be of any political views, moron.
>It means UKIP can get 30% of votes but less than 1% of seats
It's about keeping democracy working and not letting radicals to run the county. Parliament democracy is a great thing. It wouldn't let people like UKIP to ruin the Brits totally (Brexit is a disaster, but it's incomparable with parties like UKIP or commies running Britain)

>Doesn't need "meme leaders" because it's already a strongly nationalist, ethno-centric state.
You have to go back to pol. Trudeau is also a meme leader, for example. You just have to be a weird dude to be a meme leader. Also I prefer liberal meme presidents because they make pol butts burn.

>It's about keeping democracy working and not letting radicals to run the county.
Let's translate what you're saying: it's all about not getting public opinion get out of hand by electing leaders that can actually change anything. Parliamentary democracies are stagnant by nature and limit democracy rather than expanding it. Limiting democracy isn't always a bad thing, but in this instance it is as it simply serves to keep a certain elite in power as well as reduce the separation of powers (especially with party politics involved the executive and legislative are one and the same).

Guess you're right, but if Macron somehow does the unthinkable he'll be /myguy/ for years to come.

You can't really stop people if they want the wrech the country.
Ukip didn't get seats, but it influenced policy by luring politicians to their position for the potential votes.
You can see it all over Europe.
fptp is garbage

>fptp is garbage
It's only garbage because it was designed without strong political parties in mind. It's better to say that political parties as a construct are garbage.