mexico
2/10

>USA
>172 cm
>117 kg
4/10 obviously
should I kill myself?

Norway

3/10 with perfect haircut, grooming, 12 hours of sleep in perfect sleeping conditions, sun tan and after a 2 week vacation

Sounds about right for me aswell

Oh also of course with perfect diet and optimal water retention conditions

face: 9/10
body: skinnyfat so 3/10 no shirt 6/10 with shirt
hair: 1/10 I'm bald

I get looks from women, but I'm on the shorter side

Doesn't matter though, I'm autismo

So do I, but it's because I never clean up after myself

why is everyone on Sup Forums gay? fuck off.

Nah, I'll toot my own horn and confidently say they're not looks of disgust.

probably a 3 or 4
stopped caring

flag
like an oven

7-8/10, I've been told I could model so I guess I can't be too bad

probs 4

>Dude I could model
t.goofy elf looking motherfucker

I could model too, as the "after" picture in one of those anti-drug things or as like a car crash victim or something

face 5/10
height 6/10
posture 3/10
body 6/10
character 2/10
fml

USA

7.5/10 in terms of looks
2/10 in terms of social skills needed to get gf

Looks, 8/10
But overall probably 6/10 because of autism

>I'll always be a 5'8 manlet
Is there any point to trying?

cry about it nerd

Get swole

Hælårbeīate

Women are disgusted by swole manlets.

I've been told the same. Id say I'm 7/10. I don't dress well or take care of my hair so it lowers the rating

Did you not see OP's webm?

Its not like being a twig or fatty is going to do anything for you

I think I have bretty decent taste in clothing so I can look good when I try fashionwise, I do need a haircut though.
I probably also need to actually go out and socialize with people instead of staying in my room all day like the last few months where I've been deteriorating. Yeah that could help

>indog
>the ugliest motherfucker you would ever meet

4/10 in korea, 5-6/10 in asia, 3/10 in the US

The purpose of all biological life is to procreate. If you're too shitty to find a girl, then you should visit a sperm bank and then end it.

7/10, maybe could get to 8/10 if i get muscle

Its not like I will ever be able to compete with tall chad

Canada 5/10 at best.

I don't have alot going for me, but stuff like this make me thank god I wasn't born a manlet.

Mexico
Solid 8, decent chance for 9 if I tried

nz
1/10

Can I get a link to this with sound?

I would say I'm a 5,5 because of my tiny wrists, my somewhat short shoulders, big ears and a thin neck. Other than that, I'm perfectly fine. 6'2, 8 inch dick, green hunter eyes etc.

>aim for perfection
>disappointed when you don't hit it

>The purpose of all biological life is to procreate

Not at all
It's just that obviously the living beings with a behaviour fit for procreation tend to... procreate more and thus this behaviour tends to spread to the next generations.
But per se, this is not a purpose, this is just an effect.

America
consistently rated around 7/10, sometimes 6/10, might be higher if I lost more weight.

>closethomos

men rating eachother is gay, get your gay cured virgins

8/10, i get a lot of attraction from girls, but still virgin

8/10
Anyday I go out I can get pussy, still Im kinda tired of the same bs over and over again.

Its all about social status and the endless cheating spree. So after getting my first STD which was pretty nasty and shocking to me, I decided to try a monk's life and do yoga and kinda put a hold on relationships for a while (im old for just smash and go, but did it a lot in my 20s). Kinda waiting for a smart girl which is EXTREME rare here.

I believe I may be considered a 8/10 in europe and US as well. I'm a mixture of German, French and Italian, used to lift 150kg on the bench press and never used steroids (good genes for sure).

I don't use tinder or retarded social things like that because everyone there is literally trash, selling themselves like whores. I like to talk and thats it, the power of speech is the best.

I got some comments that I look like Pierce Brosnan but more manly.

>litwania
>37 degrees celsius

Shitaly
4/10

Good enough to get a bf but won't get a bf from here.

4/10

Brazil
1/10