/sag/-South Asian General

>search India
>no India
What is wrong with Sup Forums these days?

Invited :Everyone ,to talk about South Asian Countries .
(Mentioning few names so that people for the respective countries can participate)
>Pakistan
>India
>Bangladesh
>Nepal
>Myanmar

Do Indian women like BWC?

Are they becoming huge sluts?

Big white cock is just a meme .
Every Aryan has cock with is upto 6”

Stop not including Afghanistan. Trump called it South Asia a billion times. Afgans aren't south Asian posters officially BTFO.

What is the best and worst part of india?

do you even know where that photo comes from

Nice meme, mind if I save it?

hello my friend, it appears you have a picture of my acquaintance, here is another (:

looks like Cenk ughur.

The Australians scared them off, I miss them. They were nice

b o b s a n d v e g a n a
o
b
s

a
n
d

v
e
g
a
n
a

No. There is no comparison for a brown cock.

Wonder where I've seen this man before

:eggplant:

yinni?

अमीर बनना अच्छा लगता है

yea

>flag
>BWC

how you doin bud

They're more into western passports and six digit salaries

pretty decent desu. you?

doin good, just stroking my dick

>not including your #1 allied country
kys

shoma rasti afghan nesten, chera mikhayi ke hamraye in mardome kasif gap bezani?

Average Afghan.

i can't understand like 30% of your post

I doubt you're afghan

ok?

albate chuche yag gokhore moosh paraste hindi asti

He is American. He left Afghanistan because no one wants to be an Afghan.

doesn't mean they should forget their mother tongue my friend

chora dow mezani? englishi gap bezan

>implying dari is my mothers tongue

chera mekhayi ke hamraye in "mardom" yakshenasi bokoni?

even better
wale ghware ke pe da murdar khalq sara khabere uke? tol wakht internet bande afghanan bande bad khabare kawi ao oss ghware che da dey sara andiwal wuse?

neither is pashtun(i assume)

Are you a Hazara?

then why the fuck call yourself afghan if you can't speak either language you retarded nigger

I just noticed this, google translate is mega retarded, that's not what I said/meant at all my friend.

woahhh, i can speak farsi quite well. Writing it is a struggle for me.
nurstani

I see.

Famidam, felan bare aleh khodkoshi kon

>Nuristani
WE WUZ WHITEZ N ALEXANDER THE GREAT N SHEIIIT

is this you by the way? You made a pol thread asking for westerners to accept you, and now you're asking for curryniggers to do the same

kek what a sad life

no

it's you lmao there's no other nuristani afghan posting on Sup Forums

time to end it all, kooni

I'm going to sleep.
As I do, I predict this thread will mostly be Afghans posting

No I'm out I don't post on this shit board, only posted itt because a friend said the op pic was used.

what with all the hostility?

you are a cuck, I hate cucks

pakhpala cuck de, afghanistan ta rasha

why is this thread dying?

tfw no tajik daughtru

>that list
>Pakistan on top of your country
LMFAO r u cuck or what?

Whitey living in India.

Hit and miss. You'll find a handful of promiscuous women in big cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore. Loads of women on Tinder seem to exclusively date white men, though they represent a minuscule proportion of the overall female population.

Most of the girls I met in physical settings -- bars, parks, through mutual friends -- and later dated had never been with foreign guys.

A recurring theme I've heard is that white men, speaking generally, can be good-looking but are usually "bland," "boring," and "self-absorbed." Several of my promiscuous friends don't bother with European and American men much because they can't stand the sorts of conversations they usually end up having.

But if you're sort of attractive, can talk well, and don't try to steer girls into bed right away, it's not that hard. Much easier if you're staying long-term than not.

/autism

From my perspective, best part of India is the diversity -- not just in terms of people and culture, but in regards to geography, history, food, and experience, too. That has its downsides, like everything else.

As a foreigner, it's generally easy to meet people.

Puzzling to me is that few of the foreign tourists I meet seem even remotely interested in interacting with Indians. They just stay cooped up in hostels and drink together, occasionally taking slum tours or making friends with hotel or hostel employees.

People here are usually pretty alright, as long as you don't offend muh cultural sensibilities.

Beti-chod