Who are the most hated by your people rulers of your country in the past...

Who are the most hated by your people rulers of your country in the past? In Russia those are obviously Yeltsyn and Gorbachev, also Nicolay II is hated by many people, as well as Stalin (but Yeltsyn and Gorbachev are hated by literally everyone, especially Yeltsyn).

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/news/stalins-popularity-in-russia-reaches-16-year-high-57152
youtube.com/watch?v=VqWjJdXKIXA
youtu.be/0fswb4a9jcU
telegraph.co.uk/finance/g20-summit/4980262/America-is-in-urgent-need-of-its-own-peristrokia-says-Gorbachev.html
outline.com/rePM6d
outline.com/vJkv2t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ferdinand VII and Gen. Franco are widely recognised as our worst leaders ever. F7 was the reason why we lost most colonies and missed out on the industrial revolution, and Franco's policy pushed us into isolation and misery, so we were always 30-40 years behind Western Europe socially and economically.

>Yeltsyn
He's also the most pushed forward leader in our newest history. The oligarchs literally bought him the victory. And even after all their help he managed to lose 1% to uncharismatic Zyuganov, so he had to threaten him with civel war unless he gaves it away to him.

Funny thing that west praises this guy as a "democrat" and a good boy.

Gorby actually did lots of good things, that outweighs the cons.

Yeltsin was a person who destroyed democracy here by shelling parliament with tank cannons, Zyuganov was a meme.

I hate Stalin and Brezhnev.
Cannot say I hate Yeltsin or Gorby because they destroyed Bolshevik Soviet Union but I don't have any love for them either, especially for Boris since he transferred presidency to Putin in a filthy ad corrupt way (like he's a tsar or whatnot) and that's why we lack democracy today.

Jimmy Carter? IDK.

Nixon, Carter, Jackson, Trump

>stalin is hated in russians
kek

themoscowtimes.com/news/stalins-popularity-in-russia-reaches-16-year-high-57152

Do you think Trump is going to be hated as much in 20 years?

None particularly, they're all as shit as each other and they all had their benefits.

>many
And many people love him, yes. He is a controversial person.
Why don't Americans hate Bush? He seems to be a totally retarded guy.

>Why don't Americans hate Bush? He seems to be a totally retarded guy.

Bush was the perfect example of a go-along, get-along centrist politician. Problem is, nobody likes centrist politicians because it's considered pussified.

He fucked up the whole world with his idiotic foreign policy, much of modern terrorism issues exist thanks to him.

Why

And i heard many Russian still like Stalin. Wtf??

I'm fairly sure Mudslimes have been Mudsliming since 632 AD.

you know they can't comprehend actual politics.
to them he's the mediocre guy that killed the bad terrorists.

junta leaders and their associates. pic related.

Also many people hate PASOK leaders for creating such a horrible corruption problem.

They want the order.

He was a leader when WW2 was won, that's why.

So who is great leader in Russia history?? I can’t think except Stalin

This is true, but American foreign policy since the '79 events (Islamic revolution, Soviet intervention in Afghanistan, attack on Mecca and end of Khmer Rouge) has been remarkably stupid. They used to be good at playing empire with foresight, but since then, they only conduct foreign policy in the short term. Islamic extremists? No problem, at least they aren't godless gommies! Propping ethnocentric dictators with genocidal intentions? Don't worry, we'll persuade them not to hate the tribes they have hated for centuries, with a few dollars! Drug and organ trafficking? So what, we were able to build a training camp in the Balkans!

I don't blame Americans as a nation, they are simply the empire of our era that's tasked with doing the empire thing, I think it's a consequence of modern capitalism that:
> people only think in the short term, as money comes money goes and we have to consume FAST
> people believe that all problems in the world can be solved with money

"Great leader" concept is shit by my opinion. Everyone had their pros and cons.

Define great leader.

Yes, he is a lapdog to western status quo

The Great leader who has more pros than cons

Pros and cons, generally, is a subjective thing.

Pros and cons are totally subjective.

Dat hivemind.

Because it's a truth. Filthy gook can't understand simple concepts.

Just one (You) is not enough for you? You need two at a time?

Que?

>Yeltsin
>Gorbachev
Do you know they're elected by you guys? inb4 American consultants

Political islam became popular only in 70s and was fucking fueled by USA and their ally Saudi Arabia in 80s as a right wing alternative to leftist and nationalist Arabs. You should go out of pol asap.

The Right Honourable Joseph Philippe Pierre Yves Elliott Trudeau

>Gorbachev
He was literally handed a pile of shit to deal with.

>Nixon, Carter, Jackson, Trump
You forgot Buchanan, he's usually considered our worst president.
>Why don't Americans hate Bush?
Because we ended up with Trump it's like comparing a candle to the sun.

O, дa вы из Фpaнции

>much of modern terrorism issues exist thanks to him.
Not even close, modern terrorism existed long before him. The rise of ISIS also had more to do with Iraqi government policies, though you could argue that government would have never been in power without the 2003 invasion.

>He was a leader when WW2 was won, that's why
Everything I've seen from your own veteran officers and military historians indicate Russia won WW2 inspite of him not because of him.

That's wrong. Stalin didn't interfere with his generals unlike Hitler and allowed his military commanders to do what was necessary to secure the victory.

>Political islam became popular only in 70s and was fucking fueled by USA and their ally Saudi Arabia in 80s as a right wing alternative to leftist and nationalist Arabs

Thank you for your posting. Fifteen Putintokens have been transferred to your account. Have a nice day. :^)

he has a good point though

youtube.com/watch?v=VqWjJdXKIXA

>Stalin didn't interfere with his generals
Yeah he just purged a lot before the war who later we're executed.

He's right, you idiot. Leaders of the Muslim world like Taraki, Nasser, Mossadegh, Sukarno, Sankara, Bhutto or Ben Bella knew that political Islam belonged in jail or in the graveyard. Hippies used to travel through Muslim countries safely and get the locals to help and befriend them, instead of blowing themselves up. Western meddling created the current mess.

youtu.be/0fswb4a9jcU

>Muslim world
Exists as much as "Christian world". It makes no sense,
>Sukarno, Sankara
Indonesia and Burkina Faso are extremely different from Arab countries or Pakistan.

Dilma.
No doubt...
Even the people who live and die for the workers party secretly hate her.

>Why don't Americans hate Bush?
They did. Thats why they elected Obama. After 8 years no one remember why they hated Bush since Obama did exactly the same thing, except that now the rest of the world is way more strong than used to be.

>Yeltsyn
>bad
pic one

WWII+cult of personality, without those he would be hated as worst thing ever.

Yeah, nothing boast you morale more than win A WAR.

sorry but his caricature as a media goon pretty much spread throughout the world and that is what the world remembers, not just politics

I agree he is very smart person which is why you need to listen to his advice.
telegraph.co.uk/finance/g20-summit/4980262/America-is-in-urgent-need-of-its-own-peristrokia-says-Gorbachev.html

Really, it was the Iranian Revolution that caused radical Islam to infect the Middle East, mostly thanks to Jimmy Carter the lover of all things Islamic. This was the guy who called it a "beautiful election" when the West Bank in 2006 elected Hamas.

I don't understand how can anyone defend retarded alcoholic who shelled parliament, rigged elections and gave all the state property to oligarchs. Also opposing Putin and Yeltsyn is retarded, Putin continues the same policy of benefiting oligarchs and making the rest of the country suck balls. Yes, now we have no free speech and so but those things were prepared by Yeltsyn in 90s because Yeltsyn didn't give a fuck about state institutions and checks and balances system.

The only shittier leader I can think of in the past 50 years other than our current one is Olof Palme.

Spanish, motherfucker, do you speak it?
Well, guys are right. It's you who decide which pros and cons are relevant and which are joke.
Monarchists fap to Alexander III "The Peacemaker", as the last True Strong Russian Tsar.
Retarded monarchists love Nikolas II "The bloody" ans see him saint and epic, I don't even realise why.
Most of patriots love Stalin, as a "Strong leader".
Some liberalcucks in bed with Gorbachev and Yeltsin.
Commies fiercely fap to Lenin.
Some people say that Brezhnev was way much comfy for people to live than anyone else can be.
Weirdos can say that there were "epic" medieval tsars like Ivan IV The Terrible (who is actually mistranslated to the west being actually The Severe), Peter the Great, Ekaterina the Great.

All dictator 'presidents'

Well, there was Mecca siege too, but yes, jihadism was heavily supported by USA as the most reactionary political force in MENA, same way you supported fascists in other countries. Look at Latin America, operation Condor and so for example. Combined with the objective historical tendencies existing in MENA now (same to 20s-40s Europe - destruction of traditional society because of capitalism, urbanization, demography shift etc - everything which caused Mussolini and Hitler phenomenons) - it has created a bloody mess all over the MENA we face now. Now USA supports communists like Kurds or liberals so I hope it would change situation to the better (Islamists in Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria sucked, in Morocco they became less radical already). But you had been supporting that sort of political forces right up until the 9/11, it has created tons of problems.

>Olof Palme
Why? His international policies were that great that he was murdered eventually. He was a big peacemaker. Don't know much about his domestic policies though.

>Don't know much about his domestic policies though
He kick started whole this Sweden Yes thing

He enriched Sweden too much.

>medieval tsars
>Peter the Great, Ekaterina the Great.
Ekaterina time is considered Golden Age by most historians, Peter modernised Russia.

Olof Palme made Sweden richer, but in the wrong way.

Well, he also made Sweden a 100% welfare state and Swedes lived great in 70s and 80s so I see no real reasons to complain. Also Sweden has always been a pretty liberal country so I don't think he could have started anything, Swedes always were pro-gay etc. Even Swedish nationalists are just anti-immigrant, but they are still pro-femenist, anti-conservative and so.

I'm so glad Russia isn't commie anymore.

You should feel responsibility to current China and North Korea of communism.

> Also Sweden has always been a pretty liberal country
This is not true. For example they used to sterilize "unwanted" people even late as the 70s

He isn't hated by most of the Swedes than, lol, only by a right wing minority.

When the dust settles, he'll be rated somewhere between Harding and Hoover. His administration may be as competent as the previous five or so presidents, but his personal qualities are just not up to par.

No It's more 50/50 love and hate.

Most of the current generation don't know much about him though except he was a politician that got murdered and it was never solved.

But Olof Palme was a commie wannabe, hypocrite and snotty.

He started the demolition of the public home.
He started mass immigration.
He started confrontation with business.
He started hate against democracies and suckt up to vicious dictatorships.

the only one worse than his is our current one.

>hating gorby
>HATING someone who’s only flaw was believing that his peers wouldn’t be retarded
>literally believing that the ussr went away because of gorby and not August plotters+Jeltsin+Economic collapse+lack of public support and revolts of the republiks
Read a fucking book

Do I really have to say it?

Real Germany died spiritually in 1918 and finally physically in 1945.

Russia, compared to our problems your problems are nothing. Russia has only one serious problem: moral bankruptcy. Just learn how to raise your kids, actually force people in school to learn that shit, and then Russia can be saved. Literally all problems: drugs, suicides, etc... are because of shitty parents.

Margaret Thatcher
Anthony Eden
Neville Chamberlain
Edward VIII
George IV
Oliver Cromwell
Charles I
Mary I
Richard III
John
William the Conqueror

For varying reasons, not all fair

>Russia, compared to our problems your problems are nothing
Lol, you're among top 10 countries by HDI, you have based economy, you control Europe with EU, and Russia is just a Latin American country.
>William the Conqueror
Why?

>He started mass immigration
According to wiki, it started right after the WWII. Also world became globalized in 70s-80s so amount of immugration and emigration became high almost everywhere.

But he was the worst thing ever. Noone has killed more innocent Russians than Stalin, not even Hitler or Napoleon.

>His administration may be as competent as the previous five or so presidents, but his personal qualities are just not up to par.
And Hillary had outstanding personal traits?

Slow down there, Lenin. You should probably head back to your tomb before the guards get worried.

Canada had Olof Palme as well, except he was called Trudeau.

>all this whataboutism
You had a choice between a piss and shit but both options were awful. You can thank primaries: Republicans elected retard, Democrats rigged it because Bernie was too dangerous for corporations with his left wing inclinations.

>innocent

>Well, he also made Sweden a 100% welfare state and Swedes lived great in 70s and 80s so I see no real reasons to complain

Sweden lived great in the mid-20th century because they had no damage from WWII to reconstruct, also the Swedish welfare state was started in the 1930s.

>Trudeau
He created the modern Canada though. He is a founder of modern, post-national Canada with welfare state economy system, part of globalized world economy etc. You can't call him bad, he was like Ataturk for Turkey, Lenin for Russia etc. He totally reformed the country.

Trump has caused SJWs to have a massive chimpout, so clearly he must be doing something right.

yeah he's a Russian immigrant
always makes Germany look like some shithole while saying that Russia has a great future
Germany is not bad, it's just becoming bad, like all of the West, while Russia has always been and will always be a shithole
no offense

I get it, your grandfather was a KGB agent and he told you stories about the good old days and hating those darn US imperialist CIA bourgeois aggressors.

the average english person is just a slave to the same people who came with william in 1066. if you look at it in a more serious, not memeing way it's pretty messed up t bh.
outline.com/rePM6d
outline.com/vJkv2t

>I could agree with you, or attempt to counter your points,
>But instead I'll just call you a paid KGB Putinbot commie xD
American """"arguments""""