Brexit EU bill was just agreed

JAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/29/brexit-bill-of-50bn-no-more-than-what-uk-owes-eu-says-grayling
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-britain-india-immigrants-accept-more-free-trade-deal-diplomat-warning-yk-sinha-a8073516.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are they doing this? The Brexit not, the conditions? Is this just Trump/America First-tier Britain is for Britons wank?

They lost the fight

what right does the eu have to charge brittain? fuck the eu

Brits were stupid enough to enter it and sign financial obligations

Now is money time

>sweden rushes to defend anglos
shocking

theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/29/brexit-bill-of-50bn-no-more-than-what-uk-owes-eu-says-grayling

this goes for all you other nations in the EU that wants to leave....

Sweden (along with any other net contributor) will basically get nothing from that money. It's all meant for existing EU commitments to shitholes like Pooland and Bumgaria.

>bumgaria
Foken kekked

Cuck

>tf
>tp

JUST

Unless they will kick you out

feels good

Pay denbts

Enjoy

Britcucks blown the fuck out

It's a small price for getting to celebrate the new independence day of UK :^)

Realistically, how many more refugees will the EU be able to afford with this payment?

The money goes into betterment of European infrastructure, society and markets in poorer regions. Of course wouldn't expect an anglo to understand the concept of European solidarity. You weren't European to begin with.

Who wants to leave? Hopefully Hungary with its fascists, 2004 was a mistake.

This will pay for itself in no time now that the EU can stop leeching off of them

And their economy is already the slowest one after Greece while EU is booming

Honestly well deserved for little englishmans

They desperately want to keep access to EU single market and are prolly going to make similar deal that Norway has ie. no say in EU matters but obligations to pay up for the access and keep some(most?) EU regulations. So the leeching off will continue with even greater vigor now that the rebate is off the table lmao. Happy independence UK!

Hungary gets gibs so much they're not leaving anywhere.

Somebody has to pay for Nigel's pension

UK lost 1.3 GDP growth since the referndum, thats 300m£/week, now 50bn

Brits are idiots desu

Neither is Finland.

This, actually, part of the bill is the money for bong representatives in EU.

We have been assimilated into European mindset. We don't have an inbred island mentality.

there are countries with GDPs lower than that bill lmfao

yeah because norway is such a bad country to emulate

Better find billions of barrels of oil - what you have now won't cut it

So freedom of movement, no rebat, no funds, no voice in Brussel and still paying to EU budget

fuck off cuck. fuck the eu.
Id rather join russia than the *u

That's like saying UAE is a good country to emulate in the economic sense.

So you are saying that Norway's European policies are smart to emulate? All the obligations of being an EU member without having any say into EU internal matter?

Why did Croatia recession?

>I'd rather join Russia than EU
kremlin bots aren't real they said

More like currency exchange with usd

Then join Russia, I don't give a fuck. EU is about bringing countries together voluntarily in peace. Of course putin's cock slurping swede would never understand those principles, it's all about bloody conquest to you. Thankfully your """""empire""""" is no more and Russians are too broke after Crimea to do much annexing.

I think a big domestic supermarket giant is crashing in flames there. Don't know if it's just that though.

hon hon hon, bongs btfo

its a neet uneducated sven, he would be the first to run to mommy if anything happens

>we're winning by "punishing" the UK financially

Still cheaper than letting krauts to run their economy.

>EU forces people to "pay" for leaving
fuck the EU tbqh

t. Dmitry Alexeievich Andersson

>cheat jew bankers
>oil snow niggers
dont put uk in same cheat/lucky bag

freedom of movement had to happen due to good friday agreement, we don't need funds, no voice means we also get to ignore things, and we can afford it so who cares

>the country that got cucked out of it's referendum on immigration by the EU talking shit
If you had any backbone you would have done like the bongs, but you a bitch nigga.

You now need to comply with EU regulations to have trade with EU, but you have no say in it

Gr8 deal mate

You're economically illiterate. Fighting your neighbour like that is African tier.

so what? that applies to everyone who wants to trade with the eu
if you mean accept every single bit of legislation and law the eu passes, then you're wrong

Are you still trying to act smug over Brexit, post all the wojaks you want but this is just tragic

Brits just need that ilusion about muh independence and muh imperium

There will bo no fight, there will be next agreements between 450+ milion citizen union and 60+ milion ppl UK.

And those wont be equal for one party it seems

So what is the advantage of leaving EU?

you're economically a fucking cheater tho, what swiss is producing but chocolate and watches ?

No, you got a lots of opt outs and you could vote on those laws, now you will accept anything. But it is your choice

Yep, I know they live in the past. They have never experienced shitty times like we had with communism, so they dont understand what they got themselves into. We will see how poor UK (in comparison to France and Germany) will end up

At least they got Nigel to cough up funds to the NHS now that they are free from oppression right?

we don't have to pay for the privilege of being told what to do by the g*rmans I suppose

But that's like exactly what you are doing now.

If you leave Europe will you still accept pakis and Indians in masse?

I hope this meme money were worth it

>now you will accept anything
this delusion

your country doesn't even accept what the eu tells you, you don't have any fucking opt outs, and you're entirely dependent on hand outs. why would us leaving suddenly make us more likely to accept everything the eu says?

only 75% of it and no say in it whatsoever or no market :^)

Indians in the UK voted yes just to be able to import more indians, so in other words the UK will be browner than ever.

Yup even more because muh commonwealth

yes, unfortunately. they come from the commonwealth, not the eu.
we won't have to accept rapefugees, but that's okay because our pakis do the raping anyway (^:

everyone conveniently forgets 48% of britons voted remain

A one-off payment to get out, then no more.

We don't have to join the EU army. We don't have to prop up non-countries. Ideally freedom of movement would be reduced, but I dunno if that's going to happen....

Disgusting
Indians are so terrible that I even feel a little sorry for native brits.

Would be cool if they would stab some of our billionaires over there though

Our country wont take few muslims, we comply with anything more important EU tells us to, because we know we are a shitty poor country.

Leaving EU is whole different level of being retarded and since EU cant allow countries to leave they will try to make an example out of you.

You paid for 13 years of the development of Eastern Europe and now EU will swing everything they have to fuck you up including us. I can wish you well since we have no say in this really.

Drugs, building materials, chemicals, plastics, automotive supplies, power products, automation products, railway rolling stock

What do you have against indians, they have the lowest prison rate and the hughest employment rate out of all immigrants

AYYYY YO PAY UP ANGLO HO!!!

WHERE MUH MONEY AT HUH?

WHERE MUH MONEY AT BITCH!!!

Glad Merkel will be able to fund her next generation of diversity

>A one-off payment to get out, then no more.

If you want access to the single market (and it seems like your government does), you'll need to keep up paying.

>We don't have to prop up non-countries.

European solidarity leads to everyone benefiting. Better infrastructure and more wealthy society in poorer regions means that the single market will be richer and more efficient.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-britain-india-immigrants-accept-more-free-trade-deal-diplomat-warning-yk-sinha-a8073516.html

I don't know how to properly explain it but they are socially retarded or something in this sense.
You must to enteract with them to understand what I mean.
They also dumb as hell, seriously all Indians I have met only study in Uni through cheating and bribes.
Smell awful too.

The Indian pm is absolutely insane if he thinks that's gonna happen, he's already tried it before and we laughed in his face

Finally Europe is freed from British influence
GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND
ER STRAFE ES
R

S
T
R
A
F
E

E
S

I would rather have Indians than Poles desu

Lets be completely honest: The Pole just made this thread because he is butthurt af about the UK leaving and kicking out their plumbers

Activate it.

oh you will, you'll have more pajeets than you can handle.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

we're not you, we don't need the eu as bad as you do. if we don't like something, we won't agree to it; even if it means taking a hit economically. because we can afford to do that, because we're not you.

I met few and they were normal, but it was for an hour or so, so I dont really know - you might be right

pay denbts nigel

Indians are pretty much harmless desu, can't say the same for Poles, gypsies, etc

Yeah of course but the whole argument the whole world will bow to the UK after brexit with awesome free trade deals was just wrong

Your country will be flooded with cheap meat from Australia and NZ and cheap workforce from Pakistan and India

t. Pajeet
Fuck off

You see still living in the past. You dont matter on global scale. We will see how it goes. Again I can wish you well

>harmless

no such thing my pajeet comrade

>If you want access to the single market (and it seems like your government does), you'll need to keep up paying.
Well, that's speculation at this point, I don't know if our government even know what they want..... i'd like to think any ongoing payments would be significantly lower than what we pay now.

And we have our own poor people getting shafted right now, it's galling to see money going to the other side of europe when it could be spent here, you know

Poles and lithuanians go up and down Sweden breaking into houses in an organised fashion, literally moving from one town to the next up and down the country.

The EU is such a mess.

In what way? I've never heard of Indians shipping heroic amounts of coke in through our ports, knicking people's wallets or getting into loads of knife crime, am I just not keeping up?

>You don't matter on a global scale
we're literally more important than any single european country on its own, it takes the entire union to equal our importance

that's not memeing