ITT Sup Forums in the bronze age

ITT Sup Forums in the bronze age
๐Žพ๐Žข๐Žฃ ๐Ž ๐Žซ ๐Žข๐Ž ๐Žฌ ๐Žก ๐Žณ๐Žข๐Žต๐Žฎ, ๐Ž  ๐Žจ๐Žพ๐Ž ๐Žน ๐Žซ๐Žฒ๐Žพ๐Žก๐Žฌ ๐๐Žก๐Žฌ๐Žฑ๐Žข๐Žฟ๐Žซ
๐“๐“๐“๐“๐“๐“๐“๐“๐”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUcTsFe1PVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fugg we were frozen

Witr zan yu muhamad

>muhammad
>bronze age

Fixed

lol

We are facing an urgent issue that needs solving. Our numbers are dwindling, so unless we accept migrating tribesmen from Africa, our tribe will not survive.

Phoenicia IS BEING OVERRUN

We need to dig a ditch

>Assyria
>Mesopotamian
Babylon here, enjoy riding your mobility chariots you fat savages.
>but muh skin flags and spiked wheelz
LOL
O
L

ืฉืœื•ื ืœื›ื•ืœื

(Don't know what did the ancient Canaanites would be speaking but Hebrew is probably the closest thing to them)

OOGA BOOGA WHERE MY DREAMTIME AT

Ogga booga temple fat lady rolling rocks ding dong

Has everyone accepted El and his children as the true Gods? Just a reminder that the only way for your npลก to enter the land of Mot is through the careful veneration and worship of the Canaanite pantheon, more specifically El. Heed this warning lest your soul wonder the afterlife in eternal cold and darkness.

ooga booga me chief Taparajรฉquanรชiรตiรฉ livin in forgotten part of world

*meaningless barbarian sounds*

Fucking ayys messing with my crops.

*checks sky disc for optimal harvest*

*raids your coast*

Fjodr kvadr gudirmgvot!

Do you middle-easterner read cuneiform fluently?

*gets drowned by tsunami*

Is Zarathustra /ourguy/?

just done a henge lads

Shit soon solstice, brb gotta honk my trumpet and sacrifice a sheep

lmao the leaf tribe is so fucking gay

homemade (((Tartessian))) jewellery! Get your best deals in jewellery here, filthy forei- I mean my dear visitor!

WE

ARE

KANGS

Aren't you in your 100th imperial dynasty by the bronze age

I know an Assyriologist who is Assyrian that can read cuneiform. There are a lot of Assyrian-Akkadian cuneiform words that evolved and became Syriac/Aramaic words. The languages are quite different though and no one besides scholars understand it.

Aramaic is derived from Assyrian-Akkadian but only someone who has studied for years can see the similarity.

Spurdo spรคrde :DDDDD

This is my house

*sips unwatered wine*

I'm gonna found a city in this riverside swamp, wish me luck
problem is, there's too few women, we're gonna have to rape some Sabines to kickstart our city

*Sips

*gets invaded by the phoenicians*

*gets invaded by the moors*

*gets invaded by the spaniards*

*gets annexed by the piedmontese*

such is life in Sardinia

You forgot the worst of them all, them roman whiteys

Israelites kicked our ass

*sips back*

well they didn't exactly invade, they just setlled there :DD
they found cities and shit JUPITER'S COCK!

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=QUcTsFe1PVs

Carales is Phoenician KLRY

>not invaded

>An army of two legions was sent to Sardinia at the command of Tiberius Sempronius Graccus the consul consul. Such a large contingent clearly indicates the military engagement that the operations involved. At the end of the two years of war - 12,000 were murdered in 177 bc and 15,000 in 176 bc - in the temple of the Goddess Mater Matuta in Rome, this celebratory cemetery was brought by the winners, reported by Livio: "Under the command and the auspices of the consul Tiberius Sempronius Graccus the legion and the army of the Roman people subdued Sardinia. More than 80,000 enemies were killed or captured in this province. He did things the happiest way for the Roman State, released his friends, restored his annuities, he brought back the army safe and sound and was rich in booty; for the second time he entered Rome triumphing. In memory of these events he devoted this table to Jupiter. " The slaves in Rome were so numerous that they "disturbed" the slave market in the whole Mediterranean, dropping the price, so much to say to the same Livio "Sardi venales": Sardi to sell, at a low price. Other tens and tens of thousands of Sardi were killed by the Roman armies in other wars, all documented by Tito Livio, who speaks of eight or so triumphs celebrated in Rome by the Roman consuls and thus of so many victories for the Romans and losses for the Sardinians.

SNIVELRY!

>bronze age
>English
>_>

Volo latine loqui?

*glacier grating intensifies*

Indo-Aryans get out REEEEEEEE

Sorry I have failed you..

absolutely fuck wh*te """people"""

>ayo where da middle eastern women at

We wuz the sea peoples and shit

*gets high on swamp fumes*

whos the top dog

We pooinloo now

>we
alot of migration from then until now have taken place to make up the current Italians

YOU WAZ US

ls be nice or else no amber for you

We haz fleece n sheit

>That map

The fuck?

Ibe Ibe

You fucked up with Christian drivel, every soul goes to the land of Mot

Tell me about dreamtime mr.Abbo

We BLACK people were building pyramids when wh*tey was in caves

>2000BC
>falling for the agriculture meme