CANADA YES!

Honor killings and cutting off a 6 year old’s clitoris are now legal in Leafland.

You do know they can do that because they heavily vet their migrants which are mostly women right, while he's a bit obnoxious weedman knows what he's doing.

>FGM
unironically a positive thing. You won't see those women becoming turboslut degenerates. I wish it were a thing in the West, many a traditional males wouldn't be left out of marriage

Dude, what the fuck?

Why is it the FGM gets all this negative hype but MGM (circumcision) acts as the norm? They're both the same shitty ancient Jewish traditions that should be banned on human rights grounds.

Tips fedora

"MGM" could also happen due to medical reasons like phimosis.
FGM has no excuse.

Imagine being 11cm and cut

With a little dried up mushroom on the top

mate

Both are positive because they regulate sexuality and make them less likely to be whores. Denying sexual pleasure is the first step

Probably an african living in NL

brown hands typed this post

Nice try, but I'm white (med). I just recognize that there are sacrifices individuals must make for the betterment of the country and it's values. You brainlet milennials are incapable of understanding that.

>

HAHAHAHHA

Civilised societies regulate people's sexuality by giving advantages to married couples and disadvantages to unmarried adults, such that if you're unfaithful you will get divorced and lose your privileges. Fgm is the worst part of sahelian barbarism.

This edge

>but I'm white (med)

hairy leb hands rapped out this little morsel

Go back to t*rkland then.

t. Mohammed from r/incels

That just means cheating will be a better kept secret. Even in the past, women cheated while married. FGM would mean they are far less likely to cheat. Why are you so bothered by it anyways? I bet you yourself are such a cheating whore woman

>nice try but I'm white
>is a fucking turk

>56% calling someone else a turk
I am half italian half armenian, you don't even know your own genetic make up, probably 1/32 German, right?

>I am half italian half armenian
That's why you are so frustrated. I would kill myself.

Its not that theyre legal, its just offensive to presume it needs to be said.

It's clearly bait

Given that even when it is said it's ignored, it needs to be said.

>the one of few reasons why women are having sex is pleasure
>better to remove it so they use sex only as a tool of manipulation
user, if you want to improve society this way, you could remove pleasure and sex for both genders easily. For girls complete deep removal of clit and for boys severing dorsal nerve of the penis at birth. That way chidren could be born only through IVF. It would solve overpopulation, cheating would be in history, children would be less distracted, no more rape and gov could easily regulate who should and who shouldnt have babies.

Female mutilation solve nothing. It is the penis which drives us to hell.

Whether you believe in it or not obviously its not allowed in Canada. Everyone knows it and some people will do it regardless. Mentioning it in the citizenship guide isnt going to change that.

That is an even better situation. Render both incapable of receiving pleasure from sex. God gave us the ability to feel pleasure for procreating, but we squandered that gift and don't deserve it. I don't like your last sentence though, men are not to blame, degenerate whores (mostly women, but also men) are

Last time i checked, it takes two (in 96% of cases) both man and woman to allow degeneracy. If ALL men would have sex only with their wives or long term (1+ year) partners, the women could walk around naked and throwing themselves on Sup Forums virgins and no degeneracy would happen.

You cant blame one gender as a retard. We dont live in a vacuum. It is all interconnected.

Except that 80% of the females fuck 20% of the men. For every 4 whores there is one man fucking them. You just outed yourself as a roastie

>the 80:20 meme
Just cause you're an autistic incel doesn't mean 80% of the population is

That is irrelevant to your original opinion. And honestly if you removed lust out of sex equation, no woman ever would sleep with below average provider (aka you).

And now go back to r9k.

Stop embarassing us.

>american acquaintance of mine got a norwegian bf recently
>she wrote several times in allcaps how amazing sex was with an uncircumsized penis
cutfags on suicide watch

lol the kike circus is on fire, theyre in real hard panic mode.

Not an incel, just trad. I could fuck if I wanted to, but I'm not a degenerate. The 80:20 ratio is a fact, memes won't make it unreal.

Are you retarded? The problem is that women are free to, and encouraged to ride the cock carousel. Despite you trying to shame looks or social skills, I am lacking in neither. Seeing the greater picture and the essentiality in protecting traditional values isn't an "incel" or "r9k" thing to do. Now fuck off back to r*ddit or tumblr, with your r*ddit spacing and whiteknighting. Fucking retard

> there are people who actually believe that women and men have sex according to a Pareto distribution
Did you ever leave your house user? Don't you even have friends? Any small group of people would disprove this empirically.

They wouldnt be able to ride cock carousel if there was no cock carousel in the first place. You cant blame one group for failure of two groups of people.

>I could fuck if I wanted to
*breathes in*

it's almost like people have preferences

>That
>White

>82387825
You're just baiting at this point. The cock carousel is FAR smaller than the amount of whores riding them. 80% ride the 20%

not an argument

>not an argument
I don't need an argument paki

brainlet paki shitskin on benefits in UK

shitskin on benefits in Norway

It's almost like the foreskin produces vital gliding action which better facilitates intercourse instead of scraping the vaginal walls like a mutilated penis. The only reason American women "prefer" sliced up dicks is because they've been fooled that it's the freedom and apple pie way a cock should look. At least Jewish and Muslim women understand that their husbands are scarred to control their sexuality, the primary purpose of circumcision.

I check the flag 6 times to be sure it was not Australia and i was becoming blind.
Nice shitpost. You light the fire...

fuming little arab

>fat turk virgin larping as a greek
hahaha lmaooo damn dude you showed them

How can Canada be this more islamic than us, a majority muslim country?

>preferring mutilation

yeah spare my the lecture. people like small tits, people like big tits, people like small cocks, people like big cocks.

do you have a child mindset? if nobody liked it, it wouldn't ever take off like it did. are you dense?

People like silk sheets, people like sand paper rubbed across their skin. It's just preferences!

I'm Mediterranean, Xhang

see

It "took off" because religious leaders used it to control sexuality. First Jews, then Muslims, then Protestant sects. They didn't prefer it, they endured it because they were told God would punish them if they refused.

>implying people started mutilating penises because it's in any way an "improvement"
it's just religious mumbo jumbo bullshit. Men all over the world are born, don't get mutilated, and they're JUST FINE.

k
>implying it wasn't an improvement in the desert
>Men all over the world are born, don't get mutilated, and they're JUST FINE.
Yeah like 30% of the world is cut and a lot of them live fine aswell. what is your point

Lmao, not even Sweden's going this far.

Mashalla

>improvement in the desert
>having your skin sliced up with a filthy knife and the bleeding wound surrounded by dirty garments is an improvement
The hygiene angle is a myth. It's convinced simpletons like you that foreskin causes the penis to rot off, and yet somehow, humanity was able to reproduce up to the point of its invention and populations which did not practice it never saw plagues of dick rot.
>lot of them live fine aswell
The ones that don't suffer botched circumcisions, painful erections, and erectile dysfunction. Of course, they all suffer damage to the lymbic system caused by anesthetic-free surgery in infancy. This damage interferes with reasoning and processing emotions, which explains many things about Jews, Muslims, and Americans.

t. Mohammed bin Salambim

captcha: gibbs bloomfield

>30% of the world is cut and a lot of them live fine aswell
>a lot of them
So not all? Then it's not an improvement and it's just bullshit. There's literally no reason to do this to your kids, something that causes irreversible damage. It's fucking gross and disgusting. It's also a gross overstepping of boundaries to make such a decision for your child.

>american christians believe man was created in god's image
>god is supposed to be super wise and shit
>BUT WE GOTTA CUT ALL THE MENS PENISES BECAUSE GOD FORGOT THAT MUTILATION WAS ACKSHULLY NECESSARY YO
Positively medieval.

nice tangent. lovely how it all started with one dude saying some girl liked someones other dick than other dudes dicks. I've heard it all before. Calm yourself pablo. I'm not here to talk about the historical significance or some stupid ritual. Nowadays it's all about preferences and you'd be stupid to assume otherwise.
of course not all. anything is 100% foolproof. there are complications with having foreskin aswell that many people won't go through just like if you were cut. You already made up your mind and I'm not here to convince you or whatever. im not religious so you're other argument went out the window there.

Don't blow things out of proportion dunecoon

Because you're falling for fake news

>lovely how it all started
You're the one asserting it was an "improvement" and mutilated men are perfectly fine. Don't complain when you get refuted and have nothing to say in return.
>preferences
Like the preference for eating at a restaurant or eating from the dumpster behind it. The only people who "prefer" it are those who were forced into having it and have no choice.
>there are complications with having foreskin aswell
They're rare, can be fixed easily, and without total ablation of the foreskin. The difference is circumcision only causes complications. You're destroying tissue that serves several functions and coping with the damage by claiming the adverse effects of this useless mutilation aren't that bad. Akin to removing a kidney on the off-chance it might develop malignant cells at some point.
>im not religious so you're other argument
The reason you think mutilation is normal stems from religion.

I said people have preferences to some swede dude and you can outta nowhere given a lecture.
>The only people who "prefer" it are those who were forced into having it and have no choice.
lol that's not true. no one is forced into a relationship. if you don't like your partner you can just leave? wtf are you going on about nigga lol.
>The difference is circumcision only causes complications.
not really though. people can never have a problem with their junk. ever. in their entire life. and not all circumcisions are the same. especially nowadays where they don't even take off as much as they used too. hense the whole loose and tight thing people talk about.
>The reason you think mutilation is normal stems from religion.
the only reason i think it's "normal" is becaue it's done so much here. it would be "normal" in middle east. it would be "normal" in south korea. it would be "normal" in philippines. Normal is what makes it is. Not normal to some, not normal to others.

>defening roasties

he's like a living meme

le baitman lol

I mean that's not even exaggerated satire tier. It's beyond that now.

>white (med)

good.women should not have right to be human

A lot of those are fake. He is terrible, but not as terrible as you let on, or at least not for the same reasons

At least he's finally legalizing weed

Do you mind explaining ?

> opposition to inhuman torture of innocents means "defending roasties"

Oh great, religiousfags and normalfags in the same thread. I hope you all fucking die.

FGM isn't Jewish at all.

Male circumcision is outdated and shouldn't be done anymore, but FGM isn't Jewish, at all.

You're such a blind idiot.

Go somewhere else if you don't like it. You've got some badass people in your country. They can knock out kangaroos. Can you knock out a kangaroo? Can you even throw a punch? Can your soft little knuckles do physical damage to another being? Where is your dick? Is it in a China hutch? Is it in a graveyard? Is your penis in a graveyard?