How did you found Sup Forums

Mine is a kind of autistic story
>Be me
>2014
>Start liking the countryball memes
>Want to go in a Facebook Countryball group but not with my real account
>Make a fake account as Hungarian
>To not get caught I'm actually Albanian unironically read a lot about Hungarian history, learn Hungarian in Duolingo for 3 months
>Spend almost 2 years larping as in Facebook making Hungarian related memes n stuff
>The guys in the group start talking about Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>Visited it
>Flag of cunt is shown so I can't larp
>Get really bored at Sup Forums so try other boards
>Come here
>See a /balk/ general and become cozied here
BTW I still post in the Hungarian account memes n stuff and they still think I'm Hungarian

Started out on Sup Forums before getting bored and moving to /r9k/. Started getting board of /r9k/ and randomly chose Sup Forums and loved it here.
And since I'm sure people are going to say something, no I don't go on those boards anymore and haven't in a long time. Every time I check them out of curiosity I feel repulsed.

lmao

i wanted a board with flags that wasn't retarded

>Be me
>post on Sup Forums during the brief period of time it was somewhat good
>it becomes bad
>explore other boards
>enjoy posting here the most

Came to practice languages, stayed for the memes.

I just clicked on other boards to check 'em out after graduating from Sup Forums, must have been late 2011.

~2008 i found FUUUUU memes on the internet and they led me to Sup Forums, the rest is history

>be 15
>shitting around on Sup Forums
>someone mentions krautchan
>check it out and see it's German
>oh there is an international board
>get hooked
>later realize there is a Sup Forums Sup Forums too
>discover ylilauta
>get banned from both kc tyres and Sup Forums due to becoming culturally finnish

>That wasn't retarded

This, although it's still ruined by Sup Forums fags, weebs and unironical kara boğas.

One of the latest OCs I posted in my larping Hungarian fb

then I found out that there were couple of Turks posting here, no albos though, and I thought I should share my opinion on them with them.
It was fun watching them Sup Forums changing their whole opinion on how the whole world viewed them. Going from "we are proud warriors that did no wrong" to "turkroach, shitskin, sandnigger".

I remember the first time I spotted a Turk posting under the German flag and I exposed him. It was a laugh riot.

Good times, nowadays a sandnigger posting under some western flag is the norm.

good post

Started liking a lot of countryballs memes, discovered the subreddit about it (that's also how I discovered Reddit in the first place).
Then I understood that all the memes they were using weren't created by them but by Sup Forums's and krautchan's Sup Forums so I checked both and liked Sup Forums the most.
Needless to say I never went back on Reddit after that

what was the name of that french girl that used to post here , and then some australian polish autist got obsessed over her and tried to hack Sup Forums for two years straight and finally did?

every finn knows about Sup Forums because of our imageboard culture, but most don't bother coming here

>browsing /tg/ as usual
>see that there's a new board, check it out
>learn that I could shitpost about maps here too
>stay

strange cause there was always an overabundance of finnish posters here, and every imageboard really. you always had a very big presence considering the size of your population

>no friends nor people to talk to
>started browsing Sup Forums in 2014 because of some sperg friend who loved jihad/Isis memes
>got bored discovered Sup Forums became unironically a trump supporter before realising it was a shitty echocember where islamofobia/anti-feminism/white supremacists were rampant
>after 1 year I discovered Sup Forums and the interpal folks and wanting to get a "gf" I started to hang out here.
>2017 almost 2018 still no gf.....

moved from Sup Forums to Sup Forums and /k/, eventually replaced /k/ with /ck/ and Sup Forums, found Sup Forums, and not I mainly post on Sup Forums, and lurk a bit on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I was looking for cool pics of guns on the internet in 2005 after playing CS when I stumbled on /k/ and never looked back. I started browsing Sup Forums when the flags were added because that was something completely new for 4chins.

>2011 cool guys on .ru RPG related forums started using memes what was different from rage comics and usual russian (de)motivation posters
>found out 9gag and lurkmore (russian encyclopedia dramatica)
>through lurkmore found out 2ch and Sup Forums
>checked 2ch
>it's full of copro and gay-negro posting
>average conversation on every fuckin board consists of continuous name callings and gay-negro posting
>checked Sup Forums
>hmm it's comfy
>spend two years in read only on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums
>2013
>after numerous Lischina threads decided to give s second chance to 2ch
>2017
>now it's over way around
>Sup Forums is an endless flux of shitposting
>2ch is actually alright
>continued to browse Sup Forums out of habit cause sometimes they do have something neat here