Was he ever good?

Was he ever good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0wAVzDAQQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but he wasn't always awful.

Yes, he actually was.

As was nostalgia chick before she went all ultra-feminist and stopped talking to her fans and started talking AT her fans.

Prime douge is probably before all that Kickassia bullshit. Before internet fame went to his hair thinning head.

This

No. You were just younger.

Kickassia was the event horizon for Douge, after that it was never the same

TGWTG has always been a cesspool of talentless hacks. Well, Spoony used to be decent but he's one of the only exceptions. Doug was always an unfunny idiot, go re-watch some old Nostalgia Critic videos and you'll find out that you liked his old shit because you were a dumb kid who was easily amused. I don't get the Nostalgia Chick love, I hated her even when I was a Nostalgia Critic fan. It's true that she didn't used to shove in lots of feminist bullshit into her videos but she has always been painfully unfunny.

yes in 2008

Douge is only funny when you're young and can't recognize all the jokes he steals

Because for some reason people act like Chick is 10/10

I remember back in 2014 we considered Spoony, Joe, and Brad to be the 3 decent guys on tgwtg.

How times have changed
youtube.com/watch?v=A0wAVzDAQQA

No, he was always unbearable to look at and to listen, don't listen to these millenial reditors who say that he was good once.

>joe
>decent
No one on Sup Forums ever liked that autist

>Spoony

I think we all felt bad for him after the Syrian holiday incident

No one ever considered Joe to be one of the decent ones. By 2014 most of Sup Forums had already turned on Spoony but he used to be loved on here. Brad was generally liked on here up until last year, a lot of people turned on him because he wouldn't shut up about the 2016 presidential election.

He is the earthly avatar of reddit

>tfw I still go back and watch spoonys phantasmagoria play through

Why can't he make something as good as that again?

Don't tell me what to play

To be fair the 2016 'i can't shutup about politics' bug is the most annoying thing

Holy shit I wish some of my friends would shut up.

I miss spoonman

BETRAYAL!

Spoony became sort of a sad joke when he released a review of that twilight movie where he cried about his gf.
I don't really remember how many years have passed though.

Did Sanches really go to Syria? I remember Douge and Benzai had a video where they went to Austria.

Fucking hilarious sperg out. man lost his spaghetti so hard he killed blistered thumbs

Lindsay Ellis be like

>spoonman
FEEL THE RHYTHM WITH YOUR HANDS

His act has not aged well. I went back and watched a few episodes and didn't laugh at all. My reaction to all of his criticism was an involuntary shrug of the shoulder. I never bothered with the rest of those titmice.

Classic Spoon is still decent.My guess is he's some kind of cultist who wanders the southwest without trousers.

SAVE ME

>'i can't shutup about politics' bug is the most annoying thing

Yeah, I'm just waiting for 80% of the population to calm the fuck down.

This, even straying into 9gag territory at times

What's the Spoony Patreon down to now?

I think that review was 2012.
>it has been over a decade since Spoony started making videos
>it has been nearly 8 years since Spoony started to treat his fans like shit
>it has been at least 4 years since Spoony's video schedule became a mess
Time fucking flies.

currently 762 dollars a month

Spoonman is being crushed.

I think people are only watching him to see when he finally summons up enough courage to go full Jewwario on camera.

Probably around 700 dollaroos.

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

the real question, was he ever DEEP?

At this rate his patreon will be less than Jew Warios $1 a month.

>before Sup Forums
>after Sup Forums

He was supposed to be saved, what happened Sup Forums?

/tv the theme that keeps on plotting.

$762 a month. Spoony is now full JUST.

When was his FFX review? I remember loving that one.

Don't tell me which vein to cut.

I could probably beat that out.

>channel autism

Not even once.

she looks like she got cuter

Even people only vaguely associated with Channel Awesome have had their hair stolen. What dark magic is Douge using?

Yeah the after is after she left CA.

good for her.

lets watch linkaras movie pls pls, it can be the last part to jump right into the "action"

maybe his wife ate some uranium and now every thing she touch emite some slight radiation

No, he just started before anyone else and gained a following of autistic losers before it was popular.

He proved that with Kickassia, which remains the single most embarrassing thing I've ever watched.

i cant stand skits in these kind of youtube videos, the worst part is people like him and spoony think people watched them for the skits.

the production shit around that is hillarious

Hey eggkara bros, is that the real MundaneMatt in the chat? If it is I would like to rape him with my pesky adblock.

I actually thought Doug was cool when I was a faggot in my teenage/early 20s.

I stopped following him for several years and then one day I found out he made those movies so I watched them. I remember thinking how cool it'd be to get paid to talk about movies and make "goofy" skits with people like Doug, and now I realize that I was better off being the faggot I was who was also a complete nobody and I thank my lucky fucking stars every day I didn't get involved in this cancer somehow.

I tuned in to NC:Event Horizon and almost immediately remembered why I stopped watching those videos almost a decade ago.

>that smile
Hes that fucking Goofy guy isnt he?

MundaneMatt has better things to do like cry over his silver Youtube plaque

Ok Grandpa/Gen Z faggot

The last time I saw this guy he was necking with a topless girl who wasn't his wife.

good for him

Don't forget making clickbait, shilling for candid and bitching about forums that mock him. Matt is a very busy guy.

To boldly flee is worse.

He works one hour per month and gets paid 700 bucks for it. That's still an incredible sum.

its fuck-all money wise

I couldn't finish To Boldly Flee. I think I tried the other one and couldn't finish it either.

The only thing sadder than those movies are the Linkara one, the Spoony one that doesn't exist, and the Manic Expression documentary.

And the people that actually gave money to fund them.

And Demo Reel.

And Doug's wife.

Come to think of it, just everything about Doug & Company is awful and the more you know the progressively sadder it gets.

Honestly the only one i ever really cared about is Spoony and I just pity him.

ah yeah, I was forgetting something

Is that fucking chillock making the Brad Jones thread?

Yes, that's a screencap of DHI 2.0. Rest in peace.