Another day spent wagecucking for $20/hour

Another day spent wagecucking for $20/hour

lol you gay

At least you have the excuse of not having a degree. I have a masters and am only making $35 an hour.

have a job which I'm quitting @ $19/hour

feels good man

>people with high paying jobs complaining

It's k, At least I have 50 holidays a year.

mine is $1 above minimum wage

>I make $10 an hour and am happy with my job
Feels good not being a retail slave, but I need to find something I can make a carrier out of.

>making $39 an hour
>Still feel poor

What do you do?

Is that with or without taxes?

$20/hour would have me fucking over the moon, literally double shifting, but I'd spend most of it on electronics

fucking first worlders. I wish North Korea bombs you.

>tfw 2-3€/hour MAX for unskilled
>5€/hour if you have a degree and several years of experience

low self confidence

Plumber

Why dont you move to Canada?

I don't have a degree so it's almost impossible.
I had to drop out after the 3rd year. I will move out of Greece regardless, but that costs money too.

Do you think you would add worth to Canada despite not having a degree? Do you do any sort of skilled labour that most people are not capable of doing?

>Do you do any sort of skilled labour that most people are not capable of doing?
Yes but I have no way of proving it. I could easily be an electrician, welder or car mechanic (I've done all these things) but I've never "officially" worked for anyone. I'm probably going to enter a trade or find get a professional qualification of some sort, greece essentially doesn't give out real technical degrees, and I'm not wasting another 4 years of my life at uni to be a fucking electrician. Here even butchers require some kind of "degree".

Pretty similar situation in the poland

what is this bullshit attitude

where do you work

Those are not in demand professions. Sorry.