I want to travel to Europe

What should I expect?

No memes please

care to say where?
Europe has a wide variety of cultures so you can expect many places (even if they are close) to be totally different
My personal favorites are Prague, Vienna, Munich and Edinburgh.
Avoid staying to Paris, just take a pic in front of the eiffel tower and take a train to Rome, not the best city but it has a ton of history.
But really depends on the money and time you have. Western/Central Europe is an unique experience for us foreigners, so you can expect a good time and learn a lot.

Go to Paris and then have a mental breakdown because it's not a fairytale like you expected. Then contact the Japanese embassy for emergency airlift back home

>I want to visit Asia
be more precise faggot

>Europe has a wide variety of cultures
lel.png

We have enough of japanese there, stay home, we're full

Old people

if you look like a tourist, lots of niggers and other assorted shitskinned subhumans bothering you. At least here

>Japan
Expect Paris.

cheap public drinking

honestly Europe is pretty boring
Tokyo is much funnier and more alive

the cities smell like piss

>What should I expect?
Spending a ton of money. Do you have a ton of money?

*German ciries smell like piss

if you go in europe be carfeul not to slip on dog shit

Are you travelling alone? Depends what you want to see/do, and how long you plan to stay. Maybe you should take the interrail pass to travel by train.
In Western Europe, things are a bit more "chaotic" than in Japan, except maybe in Munich or shit like that. In big cities, beware of pickpockets and thiefs.
Sup Forums hates Paris, but actually Paris is great and a must-do for anyone visiting Europe, just avoid the suburbs.

never done inter rail myself but all of the people I know who've done it, europeans and non-europeans alike have all said they loved it

Visit Kosovo, bro

Paris is awesome but it's full of bad drivers, smog and tourists. That's also the problem with Rome (plus the thieves in the Rome metro). I loved Montmartre and the Musée d'Orsay.
The best European city I know in terms of beauty, civility and quality of life is Vienna.

Is this a joke?

No, it's very common around here to pee on the frontdoor of your neighbors

no
It's not everywhere the case, but sometimes when I walk around train stations in central Berlin I am overwhelmed by a smell that I would describe as a disgusting mix of piss and kebab

Kill yourself weeb faggot

He's right tho

Kill yourself weeb faggot

das racist

Avoid gopniks and weird salesmen.
Just dont come to East here. Lviv, Kyiv, Odessa will be fine.
we always glad to see foreigners here ^_^