Hitler loved Albanians

Daily reminder that Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party movement regarded Albanians as part of the Master Race.

In contrast, Slavic countries (especially Poland, Serbia and Russia) and their peoples were considered Untermenschen (sub-human) by the Nazis.

Cope.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferid_Murad
youtu.be/YBSPN8FciQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Albanians are Muslim Trash of Europe. Cure your delusion.

1930's europe was alot different to 2016 europe

>We should follow Hitler's path 1:1
We would lose if we did this

He considered Chechens Aryans too. Go figure.

Slide thread

>tfw albanian orthodox
>tfw every fucking sandnigger says assalalum allukum or whatever the fuck they say to greet their sandnigger friends to me
>tfw associated with a shitdirty religion
>tfw if it wasnt for the fucking ottoman dickheads the country would be majority christian and Sup Forums memes about albanians would be cool guys and not fucking subhuman sandniggers
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shitskin nation full of arab blood

When slavs sided with Hitler they were great. When they fought against him they were untermensch.
Pic related Serbia's Prince Paul chilling with uncle Adolf.

>hitler is never wrong

hitlerists should be purged from here as well as other naziboos

Kosovo je Srbija bracie.

>Poland
>and their peoples were considered Untermenschen (sub-human) by the Nazis.

he also regarded croats and japs as part of the master race and look at what a disgusting group of subhumans those two are

You are first albanian and after that orthodox, shqipe. Albanian nationalism and religion doesn't mix so don't fall for that trap.

How do they not connect, the hero of Albania was Roman Catholic, as should be the whole country.

I'll tell you why I hate you people.

Number 1 : You stick to your own and don't assimilate
Number 2 : You tend to be like a mafia and control and rig one sector in our cases is you dictate bakery prices
Number 3 : You are nationalistic as fuck outside your own country.
Number 4 : You are proud of your country that did nothing for humanity. Shit Balkan slavs gave the world Tesla, Torpedos, Mechanical Pencils and so on...

The guy you people claim was the Albanian Nobel Prize winner wasn't even born or ever been to Albania!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferid_Murad

Fucking born in Murica. How is a second generation immigrants still Albanian? He is American.

Number 5 : You breed like rats outside of your country. I had one of your kind in my school. He had 6 other siblings. He was also a problem child.

Thanks shqiptar. This is very unique for all albanians and every western country hates us because of that.

A christian swede would feel a connection with a somalian christian. That would never happen to an albanian. We cannot have any brotherly connection based on religion.

what is
>American Albanian

I was born and raised here, it doesn't mean I can't speak Albanian or have no connection with my parents homeland.

Was Skanderbeg the first speaker of the albanian language? Probably no. Is it possible that the first speaker of the albanian language wasn't christian and believed in animalsim/cult? Probably yes. Islamisation of albania wasn't a blessing, but neither a curse. Our culture managed (even though heavly damaged) to survive 500 years of ottoman reign. We would have been probably fully asimilated by serbs/ventians/greeks if we had sided with them.

Exactly how did Albanians even get the right to be a country? Send like bullshit to me

Every western country hates us because we have half the population that sold themselves to the Turks for some land and a tax break. Most if not all the problems Albania has today are because of Islam, otherwise we would have advanced at the same pace that central and western europe did.

>dat pic
what happened to mr soros?

*Seems

Inshallah. One more proof he wasn't perfect.

>tfw you're a kebab but you browse pol and convince yourself you're actually an aryan

kys

I'm Armenian and my people never converted despite the ottotrash empire trying to get us to.

It's your people's fault for abandoning Christianity like that.

Islam did not save the Albanian identity, neither Serbs, Greeks, or Venetians would have absorbed our culture, it was Rome that saved our culture through the church, most if not all Albanian records, from the language, to the customs were documented by priests. It's always the muslim albanians that try to push this "oh we were pagans before" Your great great great grandfather was a catholic who sold himself to the turk for his own benefit.

Because they are.

Thanks Marcin, Ukraine is partially Polish :DDDDDDD

I hope this is how he dies

So true. I wish albanians understood this and moved away from islam instead of getting more into it.
I openly criticize islam and christianity every time I travel there just to make people more open minded.

If they only knew the amount of evilness in the quran they would probably convert to christianity again. Very few muslims read that shitty book

By the will of Allah, we are and will forever stay Aryan. Takbir!

Unlike Bosnians and Albanians we never sold our religion for some land and muh tax privileges

Most of the Albanians I've known were atheists or cultural "Christians". The Muslims are probably better and more traditional. We got all the communist criminal scum.

You can't speak Albanian you probably don't celebrate holidays, did you ever go to Albania?

Are you proud to be an Albanian? If if you don't actually have any connection to Albania except you parents saying "you're albanian son be proud"

I mean it seems to be like all the immigrants that are 2nd or 3rd or even 55th generation have a fetish for "being from somewhere"

All the Diaspora fags literally sound like we wuz kangs. NO YOU WERE NOT. You're american no be proud of that first and foremost. Why the fuck would you be proud of a shitty tiny european nation that was conquered by the Ottomans some 600 years ago then had a madman isolationist that ruined the country with his own style of communism and built a bunker for everyone.

Be proud you like in a Naiton that landed a fucking MAN ON THE MOON, One that invented nuclear weapons, one that has the bigest army in the world and can use force to do whatever it wants.

>Christian Swede feel a connection with a Somalian Christian

This is why your country is fucked

islam and naziism are both feminist religions started by self hating women

You were used to pay tribute to the Sublime Porte, there was no point to forcefully convert Serbs when they could've been exploited as a good source of income. The Serbs who did convert, moved to Turkey, same with Albanians. Don't act like you didn't assist the Ottomans either, just as many Janissaries were Serbs as Albanians and Bosnians.

It's just sad for the swedes. They're digging their own grave.

can confirm.

Everyone who is NOT an ally of Serbia deserves to be slaughtered

t. Russian
Nutty Shiptars, Eternal Anglos and destroying Fritzen need not apply

I can speak Albanian very fluently, as well as celebrate christian holidays, and I've been to Albania atleast 15 times since I was a kid. I'm more proud to be American than I am Albanian, but that doesn't mean I can't feel a connection with Albanians.

The first writings in albanian had been authored by priests because who the fuck do you think could write in 12th century? The peasant/serf or a fucking priest? And I don't doubt that my great^3 grandfather had been a christian, I doubt though that my great^30 grandfather had been christian you retarded fuckhead. Keep pushing your religous believe over nationalism like that and we will end like bosniaks (serbian muslims) croats (catholic serbs) and serbs (orthodox corats).

Lovely nation, religion of peace too

youtu.be/YBSPN8FciQQ

Report this shitfest thread.

Where exactly are you from in Albania, and don't name a city, tell me what katun your ancestors came from.

>Where exactly are you from in Albania, and don't name a city, tell me what katun your ancestors came from.

Medvegja (former republic of yugoslavia).

they deserve it then

any people who allow this deserves it

cant wait for germany to die

That's not albania retard, it's not even Kosovo

So you're Serbian?

My greatgrandfather was Albanian and he loved Hitler

slavs white? hahahaha btfo i am a ayran superhumans lmao

We were formerly from Elbasan before moving to eastern Albania because of vendetta.

Majority of my family call themselves muslim.

I never said that it's albanian territory, Slobodan. Everyone left Medveđa.You will find only bears there.

Croat acting as he never lived in the ethnicity rag rug called yugoslavia. Is a croat from Sremska Mitrovica a serb?

Well technically...