Mfw soon it will be summer again

>mfw soon it will be summer again
>mfw thousands of my turkish brethren will drive through the Balkan shitholes to return to our ancestors homelands
>mfw literally blasting Ottoman war songs while driving through Bulgar and Serb villages as the balkanshits tremble in fear and hide in their houses
>my balkanshit police is overwhelmed with the amount of turkish warriors in their lands and literally give up border control to their turkish masters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgGiRc5Q-4s
youtube.com/watch?v=XzVzCUpxsec
youtube.com/watch?v=IvoOVR1Isco
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6eFaghBgCs
youtube.com/watch?v=sp7SGRnqJZA
bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/ІYІ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ozil is overrated

diaspora never fail to be cringy as fuck, you are basically identical to muh heritage amerimutts

BASED

good post my fellow nordic brother. we viking descendants are superior to these subhumans

>mfw enter gas station in Grease
>mfw refuel and then drive away without paying
>do this in every single balkan shithole
>balkanoids literally have a mental breakdown and start crying because they can't stop the TÜRK warrior

>diaspora never fail to be cringy as fuck, you are basically identical to muh heritage amerimutts
They are far worse. They violently defend the shitholes their parents left going as far as arguing with people who still live there.

>turkish delusions

>enter BulGAYria
>mfw corrupt cop wants to stop us for no reason
>mfw at least 10 TÜRKs leave their cars and walk up to the bulGAYrian
>he literally shits his pants and says:"just kidding komşu k-keep driving"
>mfw there are thousands of GERMAN police officers at every border because Balkanshits are shitting their pants

this monkey is literally light-brown and hairy, just like a turk,

>enter croatia
>"Selam komşu papers please"
>croRAT literally shitting his pants as my TÜRK father hands over the passports
>"t-thanks komşu do you have any cigarettes in your car"
>say yes
>croRAT literally stuttering out of fear
>"o-okay p-please stop so i can check your car"
>say no
>drive away
>look into the backmirror and watch croRAT literally CRYING because he almost faced a TÜRK warrior

>turkish drivers in Bulgaria

youtube.com/watch?v=HgGiRc5Q-4s

You look like long lost brothers stop denying it, chimpanzee.

Hairiness is a European feature

>mfw literally blasting Ottoman war songs while driving through Bulgar and Serb villages as the balkanshits tremble in fear and hide in their houses

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I thought we were the only ones blasting mehter marşları while cruising through the Balkans

My girlfriend is Turkish. shes qt asf. thank god for turkey and turkish girls :)

>enter some random shithole in serbia
>father stops to buy cheap cigs
>enter a serb kiosk with bulletholes everywhere
>serb woman at the counter
>literally speaks fluent turkish
>father buys 2 cig pakets
>"t-that will be 5 euros p-please"
>father puts 3 on the counter counter and walks away
>serb woman, literally crying at this point, faintly says "s-stop"
>father blasts off with Ceddin dede on max volume

My first was a british hag. I would thank you for british girls but most of them look ugly tb h :^)

The difference is while you get old, ugly women my girlfriend is only a year older than me and still ripe as fuck. I love it. U dont need to thank me ;)

yes, wh*Tes are closer to monkeys than us, BLACC BULL5

She also loves my blue eyes, she literally said she thinks about my eyes often lmao

>Enter Belgrade
>Father pulls out TÜRK flag
>TÜRKs in the background with drums start playing this
>youtube.com/watch?v=XzVzCUpxsec
>MAX volume stopping in the middle of the busiest road in Belgrade
>TÜRKS literally dancing while the music plays watching as Serbshits are literally crying because they're late for work

Just drive safely.

thats cute what did you say back?

Bulgarshit police can literally only stop old weak TÜRK man you would never be able to stop a true türk you subhuman gypsies

i said that she was beautiful and pretty

Your WHORE mother is literally fucking TÜRK bulls in turkey as we speak

youtube.com/watch?v=IvoOVR1Isco

tsk tsk tsk, how rude

My mother =/= a young that can have many babies and literally wants to marry me

nawww user u cutie

shes nice aswell, better than anglo women imo

She was 16 when I fucked her definitely not old in turkish standards at least. She was a butterface but had huge tits at least

the absolute state of wh*Tes they actually want their mothers to be fucked by TÜRKS hahahhahahahaha

rly? well played, but if you can get a girl, then anyone can get laid
my turkish cypriot friend has a milf mum and another guy i know wants to fuck her. any suggestions?
btw how can i impress my turk gf even more

why are bulgar roads so trash?
why does your capital look like a generic commieblock shithole?

I thought by now you'd have enough EU gibs to at least improve your infrastructure

become a Janissary and decicated your entire life to the TÜRK people

Infrastructure is improving every year. These days the roads are shit only in the North.

>when turks from turkey act like some barbarian conservative mongol arab ppl
look i understand that ur history is p awesome but you just arent like that anymore. all of western turkey has fertility rates equal or lower than most of england or wales. just adapt to it.
thats actually cool asf

lmao says the brit. She'll probably fuck some somalian after marrying your hideous ass and leeching all your pounds

nah im confident she likes me. youre clearly mad at this so id say to just calm down. all you turks would never say this irl anyways, no turk ive met ever did.

The road to Sofya was horrible when you enter from Serbia though, does this count as north?

BALKANOIDS literally begged for their children to be taken by TÜRKs

didnt serbs have their wives impregnated or fucked by janissaries too?

That's 20kms of road which are being renovated ATM, and then you get on the Sofia ring road and on to Trakia highway. Plus, who needs a road to fucking Serbia.

and i remember armenians having their brides be given to sultans 2

siktir et kardesim burdaki türk kizlari gavurla cikarsa zaten bizde oruspu sayilir. Gavurla cikanlar türkler kendilerini türk olarak görmüyorlar zaten gavur olmak istiyorlar

keeeek

Is op Yebiki, the anti-ikibey and protector of the Turks?

CEDDIN DEDEN
NESLIN BABAN
ORDULARIN TURK MILLETI

CEDDIN DEDEN
NASLIN BABAN
VERMISTILER
DUNYAYASAN

>Ottomans at times used the practice of jus primae noctis ('right of the first night') - in simplest terms, that is the right of the local Ottoman chief/administrator to deflower local peasant brides on their wedding night before their newlywed husbands

I noticed that the roads have become better when driving towards to Greece and Turkey. Serb roads remain utter trash though even after 10 years

Ikibey is a subhman laz and if I ever find him I will break his nose for talking shit to my albanian brothers

Protectors of Turkdom have been planted in the UK, the Netherlands and Germany. The Austrian protector( Circassian) stopped posting after summer.

Google translate is utter trash ask your gavur girlfriend and she will know what I mean

pic related moruq, average TURK gurbetçiler traveling through balkans

Turkish girls are mostly loyal but she must be a golddigger if she went low enough to be with a brit. Sorry to burst your bubble

idk maybe? she did want a foreign bf explicitly and a non muslim bf so its a possibility but i think shes too far into it to not say that already

OSMANNEN ZÜRÜCKKEHERT… SCARE NOW ALMANYA..
DU KORKMAK … SCHEİSS KUFFAR DU HABST KEİN RELİGİONEN..
MERKEL GELCEK OTTOMAN İMPİRE SEN KORK.. KACIYORUN… HAHAH…HA..
BEN ALMANYA SAVAŞ AÇIYORUM BÜYÜK REYİS BABAYA KÜFÜR EDİCEKLER? ÖYLEMİ?? BENDE BAKCAM BİRİŞİ DEMECEM? HAHAHA…BEN DÜN DOĞDUM??? VERPİSS DİCH KAFİR YOK BEYLE ŞEY… CCC HAZIR DER TOT KOMMEN…BIZ OSMANLI HALK TORUNLARINIZ… DU BİST PİÇ KAFİR..ARTIK YETER OLDU…… MEHTER MARŞ İLEN BERLİN ALIYOM… KURT UYANDI.. WOLF İN THE TOOTH HAVE TASTE İN BLOOD… YOU WAİT DEUTSCHLAND.. NEVER OFFENSE REİS İNFRONT OF REAL T Ü R K E N… İCH DEİNE MUTTER GEFİCKT… KAFİR… THE END COME NEAR MACHEN.. UND YOU SUPORT KÜRDS??? İN DER EAST THEY MAKE TERORISMUS MACHEN.. AND YOU SUPORT TERORISMUS?? İKİYÜZ ALMAN ..

ABİCİM SANA DİYORUM MİLCH GİBİ BEMBEYAZ DEUTSCHE MADSCHENİNİ BİİEMVİİMLE ALMIŞIM EVİNİN ÖNÜNDEN ATMIŞIM YATAĞA
EINS ZWEI EINS ZWEI NÄHMASCHINE GİBİ VURUYORUM MALA MORUK KIZ GIKINI ÇIKARTMIYOR

KIZ BENİM BABAFİNGOYU GÖRÜNCE ÜBERRASCHT OLDU NATÜRLICH OLSUN O KADAR

bump

The TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURKLER UBERMENSCH CONQUERES ARABS CAUCAS EUROPEANS AND THE WORLD!!!!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6eFaghBgCs

The others had Kings so called appointed by God gad Crusades had jihads, had nobles proclaimef rulers and the TUUUUURK only had THE TUUURK and so empire after empire fell, so called god appointed monarches fell.

kys alamancıs

i'm Turkish

literally only shagged british girls, and the numbers are in the dozens

also i'm underage hahahahaha, how does it feel wh*Tey? you have 1 turkish girl, i have 15 of yours

i dont care, since i have my gf
and there was more turkish women on interpals that messaged me

>implying im also not underage
Lol

>on interpals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

jesus angl*S have no charisma whatsoever do they

btw by underage i mean 15 years old underage, and none of my shags have been from interpals lmfao

ok? but getting them to contact me is by default charisma vroooo

and do u think im not around that age too? my gf is only one year older than me

>but getting them to contact me is by default charisma
uh...
this turkish woman... have you ever met her in real life?

>didnt serbs have their wives impregnated or fucked by janissaries too?

janissaries were muslim serbs, genetical turks were deemed too weak for war by the sultan (small, sickly and frail). essentially serbs were raping themselves.

yh

lol be honest bruv you just go on yellow and only message fat ugly slags and then found the lowest of the low turkish slag and then try to act like a bigman by saying its from interpals and all that bullshit about her contacting you is charisma lmfao

you're out of it senpai are you permanently chonged or suttin cus ur mind aint working right from what ur chattin to me

lol mans all got upper teens or early twenties at best. u not wan at knowing what words mean blad, they r all hijabis and slim

mans not getting it or reading, u rly that shook at this? i wouldnt :)

fuck off wh*Tey dickhead
how is man talking like he's from the hood when he's a little wh*Te prick who gets his birds from interpals lmfaoooo

eyy rudeboy acting like hes from ends when hes from the boat
mans got variation u know?

you're cringey how the fuck did you get any bird at all

you must be the poshest dickhead to attract even the lowest turkish girl jesus

slang aint the best to work online isit? ur just as cringe

dont call me posh

idc if u call me white dickhead neek or anyting but dont call man posh

i wasn't even using that much slang at all

i was using words like slag cus how else am i meant to describe ur whore bruv hahahahaha

bruv is same thing as bro its hardly slang

Why are anglos so autistic?

You're pathetic

you are a little posh yute you're finding birds on fucking interpals

if you weren't a posh yute you'd know how to find a bird in your own in real life but you're just sad mate

its the inbreeding

mans using man without saying its slang or road get real not mad bc i got a gf unlike u

u aint getting it haha
man dont know what the word variation means i got more girls than u
calling me a yute when ur the definition of one, its dead

brotherhood of greek rape babys kek
youtube.com/watch?v=sp7SGRnqJZA
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk&t=

Rude mad cunt!

neck yourself

literally got a side ting
a main ting and another side ting on my dick at the moment bruv

dont even chat, and im getting another

>ıYı

what did they mean by this

do as you please, master

kill urself
and idc cuz mans living rn more than u

I never doubted turkish supremacy.

Sign of the Oghuz clan that Ottomans are from(kıyı). Somehow all Turkish people think they're from that clan.(of course, fuckin' not)

>get blowjob from turkish girl
>tells me how much she loves uncut cocks compared to mutilated muslim dicks

KARA BOGA
godspeed my BLACK brothers

Actually it's our ancient sign as well and can be found on our ruins from the Khan times - bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/ІYІ

are you trying to tell me that we wuz KARA BOGA n shied?

Well, we already call you Turkic in our history classes. The title "khan" is central asian/turkic.

I don't know how yuz guys got your language slaved though.

>be underage anglo
>get bj from a turkish k*rd
>think she is turkish

Lmaoü

different poster, I am 25

turkish girls love us brits haha