99% of girls wouldnt date me because im 5'6

>99% of girls wouldnt date me because im 5'6

For Spain you're not that short.

Yes i am, 5'6 is pretty short if you are young, im taller than 90% of old people who

At that height you might as well turn into a trap

in Mexico the average is 5'4 and you even know the language
what are you waiting for?

I told you to take Somatropin remember? Right now you could be 6'6" Chad getting his dick sucked by blonde tourists instead of spending money with a psychiatrist for the rest of your life.

99% of girls wouldn't date you because you have been roleplaying in an anime imageboard for years you sad fuck

the average is 5'7 and young people is tall af

el chapo means 'the short' and hes 5'6 lol

Are you really 5'6 or are you 5'4.5 and adding an inch? Cause 5'6 isn't that short. I'm 5'9.5 but I live in Holland so probably that's equivalent to 5'6 in Spain. And I'm no Casanova but I've been with my fair share of girls.

southern europeans are pretty tall this generation

when I was in high school I was 1.70 cm and amongst the shortest males there whereas I was taller than most old people

Jorge claimed to be 5'4" last year, he now claims 5'6, but then again he has been saying he 18 years old for at least two years now, he now suddenly claims to be 19 and 5'6.

For best possible response to help you please answer the following

>real height
>age
>weight
>eye color
>skin color
>jaw shape
>high cheek bones or low cheek bones
>nose shape
>white?

I feel your pain brother.

Height: 176
Weight: 61kg
Skin colour: white
Jaw shape: Square
Cheek bones: lol i dont know
Nose shape: above average size
White: Muslim white (Bosnian)

you are a 6.5 out of 10 which makes you almost attractive(scale is based on chad rating)

>1.73cm
>18
>62 kg
>brown
>white
>triangle
>low
>standard
>idk

The problem with "average" heights is that it's heavily skewed by the existence of the proles and general scum that tends to be extremely short. They are people but are simultaneously so poor, useless and stupid that including them in any social statistic is meaningless because your world and their world are completely separate.

I'm 6'1 and you'd think that would make me a fucking giant, right? Wrong! I'm barely above average in my age and social group because I associate with middle class and upper class people, and these people are much much taller than the average favela nigger and old man living in the projects.

5'6 is honestly just pitiful and I'm sorry, but people saying they're tall at 5'8 or 5'11 are just as delusional and are lying to themselves. Being tall starts at 6'3 and only becomes notable at 6'5. Anything below that height is just "average" at best and most likely short.

In the same way, In the united states 5'9 is supposed to be the average height, right? But you go to any white majority town and most kids are way taller than 5'9, the "average" is being heavily pulled downward by mexicans and black people who are generally shorter than white people.

Who do people still respond to jorge?

>all these retarded numbers
What does that even mean? Is everyone using some new measurement system and is didn't got the memo?

>tfw 5'8 with two 6+ brothers.

that includes old people. young people all around the world are relatively tall, even in countries that have a genetic propensity for shortness. I don't think there's anywhere on Earth where 167 cms isn't below average for young men, excluding conflict zones and areas of famine.

6/10

I'm 6'4 and there's no difference my dude.

181 cm here.
I tower almost everyone where I live.

>im 5'6

When will they learn?

>>real height
>>age
>>weight
>>eye color
Black
>>skin color
White
>>jaw shape
Prominent v shape
>>high cheek bones or low cheek bones
Low
>>nose shape
Kinda big, slightly hooked
>>white?
White.

Am i passable?

>I'm 5'9.5
>I'm no Casanova

Shocking.

that's what I rate myself too

if I was tall I honestly be a 8/10 but then I wouldn't be able to build mass as easily

6/10

your height saved you

5/10 means average looking, 6/10 means above average looking, almost can be considered attractive, 7/10 means attractive

T-thank you i hope i won't die alone

>real height
>age
>weight
>eye color
Brown
>skin color
White
>jaw shape
Square
>high cheek bones or low cheek bones
Normal
>nose shape
Normal
Heres my girl version

6'2
175 lbs
green
white
chiseled but overbite
high
normal
yeah

people who've actually undergone limb lengthening and have experienced both sides confirm that there is a very tangible difference.

If you are under 5'9 and have ANY interest in homosexuality whatsoever you should seize that shit and become a trap. You will seriously be happier in the long run

>187cm
>20
>71kg
>blue eyes
>white
>smol but defined jaw
>medium high cheekbones
>nose is uneven fug
>unfortunately wh*Te

6.5/10

Square jaws are best for men

>you should seize that shit and become a trap
B-but that's gay user

Cant decide between a 6 or a 6.5, for caucasoids square jaw is best looking with them and nose needs to be sharp

I'm 5'11 and literally every single of my friends is a bit shorter or taller than me

Avg on my country is 5'6 btw

But you could be 5'5"

really? what makes me a 7.5 psl

you could be a 8 if you had a sharp nose and did't have an over bite. 9's are one's with perfect features but its because their face and puts food on their table so they spend extraordinary amount of time and money on it

also being swarthy/tanned is a must

Why do almost all of you write your height in burger units

the majority of users are american so it makes sense to use freedom units for informal contexts

They are burgers? I have no idea what they are saying.

Just look for short girls, they want to fuck or be in love too.

Short girls only date tall guys

Talk guys don't want a backache.

A shorter girl doesn't mean a short girl.

*Tall

For a male boshnjak youre pretty short

>the majority of users are american

179 cm
brown
white
dunno, normal?
dunno, normal?
dunno, normal?
southern european (pakistan)