/brit/

the jewish gf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-40672349/david-lammy-and-andrew-neil-on-tower-block-death-claims
biasedbbc.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking hell what's with all the early news lately?

toil in 20 minutes

yanks make good food

Night lads.

people who share things like this on the internet disgust me desu

Can't believe poleaboo has a gf.

wish passfag would fuck off

would fucking knock her out if she tried that on me desu

pro tip with 4chanx you can filter by pass date

You are my favourite African poster, Jeffrey.

Been out on your bike recently?

>tfw no 4chX filter for extraflags

anime

>tfw no 4chX filter for all anime

good old ethnic neighborhoods

whenever someone mentions anime I always imagine them as fat, disgusting mouth breathers

Real new here.
Pass mong should heavily consider killing himself for the betterment of the world.

Real new here.
Pass mong should heavily consider killing himself for the betterment of the world.

is 4chanx working on quantum yet? i can't seem to get it to work; something about a bug that won't let greasemonkey run scripts from github

Well good morning

Do you enjoy the abuse of animals, lad? Don't quite get the it, if I'm to be completely honest with you.

what a degenerate

Real new here.

Real new here.

Why does Lammy think he can decide who is welcome here and who isn't?

bit cold out

threadsplitting mong can fuck off

whenever someone gets irrationally angry at anime i remember this image and smile

Real new here.
Pass mong should heavily consider killing himself for the betterment of the world

Real new here.

been told there's a darkness on the edge of town
all i'm saying is i know where i'm heading

>promoting a fascist, racist, hate group
but Trump hates Islam

fuck off you irritating cyst

sauce

fucking state of ribena

Real new here.

Real new here

um he got 12k likes on twitter that's an obvious consensus

You know the rule, lad. You've got to link us to a thread at least 20 times before we move there. Keep going.

>videos of muslims throwing some guy off a roof and beating up a cripple - perfectly fine
>calling attention to the videos on social media - REEEEEEEEEEEEEE racist far-right bigots!!!!
t. the BBC

Real new here

Real new here.

love mandy

that bully is having a profoundly hard time closing that locker considering given the conditions

this fucking NIGGER thinks he can speak for out country lad

why does he think he has the right?

this NON WHITE think he is more British than you or I

Real new here.

Real new here.

I will, don't worry.

posting in this one

Christ it disturbs me how women overwhelmingly do better in school these days and whenever the math disparity in testing is brought up they only ever discuss evening that one advantage men have rather than asking why the schooling system affects sexes unevenly.

never even heard of britain first 2bh

with the context of the captions they are equals, so it makes sense

I know some of you lads aren't too wise but I'm only going to say this once. Do NOT post in the passmong's threads from now on. Understood?

You aren't welcome either Lammy, you fucking ape

Just got back from the squat shed lads

passmong you are the biggest spastic on this board i am telling you now

Real new here
Pass mong should heavily consider killing himself for the betterment of the world

Real new here.

isn't he a labour leftycuck? it's the same as the BBC trotting out the likes of that cunt yvette cooper, who gives a fuck what they think apart from other leftycucks

just sauce, raw sauce

how autistic do you have to be to want people to post in your thread this badly

Trump is more British than Lammy will ever be

Real new here.

Real new here.

Brexiteers

he just wants to spam the thread, he does it every few weeks

Business idea: Hang this old hag

is it always like this on weeknights?

Real new here.

Real new here

Waiting anxiously for the lad's 20th post linking us to the official new thread.

are you saying my engineering classes will be filled with girls? ew, girls are icky

Back to Ireland Patrick

laughed

It's about not posting in the pass cunt's thread, not about posting in someone else's thread.

t. not OP of the other thread but empathises with his cause

Trump's mom was born in Scotland, so I think Trump could be a Scottish citizen by birth, not sure how that works

Real new here.

Real new here.

turned the gf alt-right

Yes. He's an absolute fucking cunt wipe.

Here he is getting BTFO by Andrew Neil over the shit he said about Grenfell Tower. I can't imagine hoe distraught he was when the death toll was 71 and not the hundreds he had hoped

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-40672349/david-lammy-and-andrew-neil-on-tower-block-death-claims

Often forget that I share this general with people that genuinely have autism

I am in Ireland, you spastic.

howling
she'd make a great nan
lol simmer down conor

Your flag says otherwise

Well fuck off further into Direland then

10 more to go, lad. You can do it.

are there passport checks when traveling between Ireland and UK?

niggers shouldn't be allowed into our politics they aren't intelligent enough

All my homeboys are redpilled as fuck now

biasedbbc.org/

bit confused lads

Real new here.

Real new here.
Pass mong should heavily consider killing himself for the betterment of the world..

eal new here.

→#
→#
→#

Real new here.

→#
→#
→#

Ahh the famed American geopolitical knowledge

Name's not Connor, Ahmed.

Actually it doesn't. Spastic yank.

Will never surrender Ulster, the most Gaelic province of my beautiful Éire. Gonna force you cunts out sooner or later.

when I'm around there are!

is Fuckoffyank.com down?

Oy vey, it's like another potato famine!

i don't think so

we take care of our own, /brit/

Postponing Brexit talks lads.

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pulls on my balaclava*

delet this image

hmmm i also found this toad hiding in my /brit/ folder

>Gonna force you cunts out sooner or later

????

there's some evidence that both boys and girls would do a lot better in gender-separated classes/schools but you'd have to be very brave to suggest it as a policy.

want to order a snack in bulk
what's a good snack

>muh friend