Thoughts?

thoughts?

biased and inaccurate

>China

You have to go back takeshi

>thoughts?
apparently you have none

Just what useful contributions to the world has China made in the last 800+ years?

Where the fuck are we

No france?

Change japan with england and invert the order.

just reverse the list and it's accurate lol

why aren't you satisfied?
your flag's right next to the UK

This

Ping pong ying yang ni hao :DDDDDDDD

>back

Nice joke

would be funnier if the picture was bigger.

>China
>UK
>Japan
>Germany
>Russia

>No France

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

me right now

>>No France
there are 4 flags at the bottom

Greatest Post-Roman countries on earth:
>1st tier
British Empire
>2nd tier
France, Germany
>3rd tier
Random collection of mutts, commies, and try-hards

fixed

japan is 3rd tier at best

it was closed and not influential at all until the 19th century

yes helo were is ugay??:DDD

>German humour

hahahhahahaha kill yourself

Try and stop me, goblin men

replace usa with france and its good

Why is France both first and second tier?

France pre-surrender
France post-surrender

Lol post more your own versions

- OP

replace burger with Krautland and its good

I didn't ge it

>1st tier
Italy (including Roman era), Greece (including ancient & byzantine), Britain

>2nd tier
France, Germany, Russia, USA

>3rd tier
China, Japan, Egypt

it's better that way

Imperial Britain was never as great as 20th century USA.

no

here are some hints

>Britain
>1st tier

>from 1400-1950
useless

The German Empire (Deutsches Reich) was literally the best place to live on Earth, undisputedly, at any point in human history.

Nowadays that place belongs to either Japan or Norway or Switzerland, though they are nowhere near as great as "Germany" back then.

1st tier: Rome, Britain, France, Greece
2nd tier: Russia, China, Egypt
3rd tier: Germany, Japan, USA, Babylon, Byzantium
4th tier: Spain, Portugal, Islamic Caliphates

wasn't that great for certain groups of people

>achievement from 1400-1950 are useless
>says a bong, irrelevant since 1950
lmao

Your country has been irrelevant since 1815 mate

My point was that posting the meme human accomplishment image is completely irrelevant in a thread that also includes ancient civilizations, you baguette faggot.

I hope that doesn't include Hitler's era.

Why China? For what achievements, exaclty, do you place them so high in the list? They are asians. They've invented less, they have no well-developed culture (e.g. music, literature, cinema), their philosophy is childish as fuck. So why? Try searching «Chinese composers» on Wiki, then switching to Chinese language — their entire list has as many names as A-letter on the «German composers» page. Not to mention all modern composers actually copying the european methods of writing songs. Completely subhumans.

>communist China
y tho

Egypt shouldn't even be on the list, it should be the Achaemenids

All of them are nordic. Feels pretty good.

Why is Japan even on this list?What Japan did that is of global importance?
Weeb

not compared to UK, lol, you never been relevant on the only continent that mattered tho
>you baguette faggot.
HON HON HON, can't you develop your argument without falling in butthurtness ?

Britain, France and Germany should be top tier. China was stagnant for many centuries, and eventually got fucked up because of it. Relegate them and Japan to 3rd tier. America and Russia have contributed far more to the modern world so they deserve their own 2nd tier. Big fan of Rome and Egypt but they can fuck right off. In terms of contributions to science, maths and technology the other nations have them beat tenfold. If we're talking about legacy though, Rome deserves to be the absolute top tier. Nothing comes close. Give Australia God tier.

There's really only two other options and one of them is associated with Taiwan more than china and the other is of the q*ng dynasty

french """"banter""""""
disgusting

invented bukkake

thanks for your participation

anime and many electronics

Literally, nani?

>ITT: WE

this

>Britain
>1st tier
for what ? being completly irrelevant on european soil ? being cucked by french/normans ? or by slurping their relevance through their old colonies ?

accurate post

>China 3rd tier
>Britain 1st

They were lthe kingmaker of Europe until after ww2 ended

we would have killed brazil mutts like you

>Anime
Should I even consider your argument after this?
>Eletronics
If you're not at least close to USA influence level you're eligible for the modern powerhouse category.

>They were lthe kingmaker of Europe
you mean the french bourbons ?
also they were more french sat on england throne than english

:^)

Reminder that all European leaders throughout history has all been NORDIC. Greek philosophers? Nordic men. The Roman Empire? Ruled by NORDIC men. The pope? All of them were NORDIC MEN.

and yet

no but seriously they are the third best economy in the world

You know that Zheng He was from Turkestan and born into a Muslim family, no?

Tell me why some brutes like the Achaemenids should be on that list please

China is Nordic.

Very accurate IMO

People don't realize what China has contributed with it's inventions. Then again some might say the invention of firearms is a super negative thing, but me, I say God Bless

There isn't really a country on the same tier as China.

They weren't so much a nation as a civilization onto themselves, for thousands of years.

In a perfect world the US would continue as such and maybe even surpass it when you consider what we've done in such a short amount of time, but
>52

Horrible beyond repair:
>1º Tier
Roma, Greece
>2º Tier
Italy, Al-Ándalus
>3º Tier
Iberia, France, UK, Germany

Hell and I'm being considerate to Shitgland by dividing Iberia and Al-Ándalus into different entities.

º Tier
>Roma, Greece
>that flag
m*Or

>historyless flag

Our short and recent history is pretty neat and full of innovation tho imho tbqh

Isn't such a post a h8 speech crime m8

Japan above the Roman Empire? I call bullshit

Lots of empires did a lot in a short amount of time, this isn't too big a factor in determening how long they last. Empires with explosive growth tend to burn-up fast and splinter into petty states.

And the USA is a nation-state, not a civilization-state. It always was one piece (albeit an extremely important one) in the greater pictures of western civilization, atlanticism, the current world order, and so on. It wasn't the determinator of any of those things, they just reached their apex with the USA.

>poland
the fuck did we do

Ancient China is included

with china's rate, at some time, we will all be chinese, han, one chinese globe

it may take centuries, but the day will come

Because they were more successful than the glorified plantation that was Egypt

>not compared to UK

1815 is earlier than 1950 Pierre

>Germany and Japan
Cretin

Very high quality post

Not him but I don't get it. Even after 1815 France was a major power in the world. Most colonies in Africa and Asia are post 1815, the 2 WW are directly caused by the franco-german rivalry. The lingua Franca was French until WW2. That is why I don't get it when I saw here that France relevance ended in 1815. Totally untrue, it's quite the opposite. Just that if Napoleon would have won, world would have been entirely French, luckily for you he did not.

>hon hon ples shove le baguette up my arse
is all i'm hearing.

Whats this from?

typical frog

No but it's true seriously. Just say the truth. Everytime here you see France relevance ended in 1815 while it's the opposite. Most modern organizations created in late 19th and early 20th century have French as official language because it was the lingua Franca. Modern Olympic games are a French "creation" , modern Italy is a French creation too etc...Just after 1815, to reduce quickly, France was not the only big power anymore in Europa zone.