Which portuguese sounds better in your opinion?

Which portuguese sounds better in your opinion?
Here's a comparison:
youtube.com/watch?v=LYhxgiMeS4k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8
youtube.com/watch?v=BVHA2lHaeqk
youtube.com/watch?v=dr6fcJU_cYs
cvc.instituto-camoes.pt/hlp/geografia/mapa06.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brazilian Portuguese is by far the worst.

ours is the best, hands down

You're that tuga that starts /iberia/. You use of proxies can't fool me.

I have no idea what you're talking about, user. I just stated my honest opinion, that's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8

the portugese one from portugal sounds better because it sounds way more european

I bet you only say this because we're third world but if you listen to the original Portuguese closely, you'll see that they almost eat the words. They speak with a potato inside their mouths.
Our Portuguese sounds amazing when sung:
youtube.com/watch?v=BVHA2lHaeqk

What does that even mean?

No, it has nothing to do with that. I've listened to both of them enough to have an opinion on them. Stop getting so fucking defensive just because I like theirs more. You asked for an opinion and I gave it to you.

holy fuck stop being so butthurt, it's embarassing to watch

Brazilian because it actually is a Romance language and not Slavic.

lol you feel like that because you have an inferiority complex. What's so embarrassing about me defending my opinion? These guys are probably that autistic tuga with a proxy. No one even cares about the Portuguese language.

you are the one who can take disagreement on your language's worth from a cod fisher living 6000km away from on you on a kiribatian cheetos review internet forum, stop being so insecure and trying to hard to prove, you are obviously mad.

Like always you fucking vira-latas are overreacting because I dared talk to the gringo with a opposing view. Fuck off, will ya?
Why do you guys act like white knights to foreigners? Let them talk for themselves.

dunno, but both dubbed dbz like shit

>desperately trying to prove your worth to the gringos
>calls others vira-latas

The Brazilian

the dubbing of portugal sounds exaggerated and unnatural

Portuguese Portuguese, just a prefference I could see why people like Brazilian I just think Portuguese sounds less like Spanish which is a good thing.

>tfw Northern Iberian
>Visit Denmark
>In a small beer bar in a cute city called Skagen (really cool btw would recommend is near the sea)
>Answer phone from my father
>Speak in Portuguese (duh)
>Couple near me and my friends
>"I'm sorry we were just talking we don't usually see many foreigners here, we were here discussing where you guys are from"
>Other guy speaks
>"Yeah you guys are from where? Your language sounds like Polish or Czech but you guys don't look very eastern in looks" (I think he meant slav IDK we were all drunk)
>"Yeah we are from Portugal"
>They think we are mocking them, claim we look French or English, even fucking Switzerland
>We have to show them our ID for them to believe us
>tfw they got it wrong by my looks
>tfw they got it wrong by my language

Feelsbad man. I just want to be recognised abroad instantly you know ? Like a French, an Italian or a German.

Over here at least, anyone whos black and speaks "spanish" we assume is portuguese.

Brazilian Portuguese is like an International language because of all the diferent imigrants and their culture that have reshaped to the way it is today, from Japanese to Italian, we had to change the language so everyone could understand more easily. Which is why Brazilian is the easier language for non Portuguese speakers. Even a word recognition software would understand it more easily.

You know, your style of writing is really easy to spot, even when not shitposting in Southern Europe threads.

Casual reminder that Portuguese DBZ was wrongly thought of as a short mini-series, so they cheaped out on actors and just ran with the pop-culture meme jokes and shitty acting.

It's what makes it great.

Yup. Which makes Brazilian Portuguese great for some things (communicating/learning) and worse for others (sounding more distant from Portuguese Portuguese).

Jokes aside, I like do Brazilian accents, even if I do prefer the European one.

It's pretty neat to have intelligibility with another dialect that sounds so different from our own. Goes to show how varied and beautiful the Portuguese language is.

That's why Portuguese people can fake your accent to almost perfection. Too easy to master. Same with spanish.

I even dare to say we can master any latin and germanic language with ease when in contact with a secondary language early on our childhood.

Portuguese has a lot of germanic influence. You can see that even on grammar. The brazillian accent kinda loses that, and it is so noticeable on the grammar differences.

Both sound likey monkeys screeching ook and eek

Better than your spic language

>guys I'm w-white

is the same accent all over Moortugal? isn't it like Spain with Andalusian accent (Sudaca tier) and Central/northern accent (speaking of the two broadest accents)?

>uma

The archipelago islanders accents are different(azores and madeira).
From north to south the accent is the same except for some minor different word and slang usage

Well I work with portuguese speakers (some native and some not), and while I speak Spanish and French myself I gotta admit that fast portuguese is not intelligible for me. I always think to myself that it sounds slavic as fuck. I can imagine someone who doesn't speak roman languages and therefore can't recognize as many words will instantly conclude its Czech or something

Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=dr6fcJU_cYs
Mainlanders can't even understand some Azorean dialects sometimes

cvc.instituto-camoes.pt/hlp/geografia/mapa06.html

Brazilian Portuguese sounds a lot better.

Does Cristiano Ronaldo have a notable accent? He's from Madeira.

Portuguese dub of DBZ is not supposed to be serious

all portuguese speakers sound the same

dude i also believe Brazilian portuguese sounds much better but ffs shut the fuck up, you're embarrassing us Brazilians

oi! eu sou o goku!

Mas você está de brincadeira com esse Goku boiola.

Brazilian Portuguese sounds closer to Spanish

No, you're an embarrassment to yourself for being such a cuckold. I don't represent you, only myself.