Wake up

>wake up
>this is now a thing
wat do

move

Where?

click refresh on liveleak every 30 seconds to watch new vids of mexican savages fighting american gun nuts

this

We're more civilized than the Amerimutt Empire.

you don't flush toilet paper

*posts beheading video*

Democrats will basically have all national government positions secured for eternity

There are a lot of homophobes in Mexico though

>try to find my dad

go get a nice mestiza waifu.

A majority of Mexicans supports gay marriage (which is legal in many states here).

hell by suicide

rejoyce

build guatemalan wall

THIS. FUCK GU*TEMELONS!!

donate to Mexican nationalist movements probably

texas is the only good american state

why are the usa states borders SO fucking straight?, didn't they even considered the fucking environment before doing that shit?

Wait for the cartel problem to disappear as the CIA stops funding them.

Low IQ hicks DESU

Not much going on in the plains.

Legislators were lazy.

When they passed laws dividing up the West for new states, the easiest option was just to draw a line and have that be a state border, sorting out the actual exploration later. That way, they could organize territories without actually having to explore them.

lmao
if that was the case then all the illegals and low wage workers in mexico couldn't undercut us workers.

And if this is descr

what's good about it

You should annex canada, cuba, jamaica, the bahamas, guatemala, belize, honduras, nicaragua, and costa rica just to make it look nicer.

But there's tons if straight borders in the everywhere, not only in the plains.

buy a plane ticket to europe and seek asylum

Celebrate the unification with our southern brothers

>why aren't U.S states clustefuck blobs like my shithole countries???!!!!?!?!?!
lol?

This for sure

>getting this ticked off over state borders
LOL

>my borders are better cuz AESTHETIC

Shut the fuck up. Fucking moron.

>beaner calling anyone else a mutt

America is unironically more black than Mexico is now though

Go back to sleep.

Hopefully travel in Mexico would become safer and I would do a road trip through the mountains down there

wonder why Baja California is in two pieces

It's two states in Mexico

Christ could you imagine how much worse the US would immediately get

The original California is Baja, Cortés first named it so somewhere near La Paz. they thought at the time it was an island. In colonial times the territory was divided in two protions, Alta California is what became American California with Baja California remaining Mexican. The peninsula is for the most part a large stretch of desert, even more arid than the Sonora desert in Arizona, tho it houses a surprising amount of biodiversity, so basically it was divided in between the lands to the north near the US border, where there's strips of fertile land and even forests, and places in the south that could be used as safe anchor and where there was some small amount of water to be found, like La Paz or Los Cabos, so esentially it was land connected to Northern Mexico and land that de facto functioned as a small chain of islands, so they were administered differently, to this day it's easier to take a ferry from Mazatlán to La Paz than to drive all the way around the gulf. These were sparsely populated lands with towns centered around misiones and treated as territories, in fact Baja California Sur did not achieve statehood until the 1970's.

TL:DR There's a big ass desert in between the inhabited areas in the south and in the north.

My friend worked at a Catholic shrine and all the spics threw their shit paper in the trash. Cunt spic

Not all the "spics" are Mexican pinche gringo cochino

>no puto

this is true kek

t Iztapalacra

t.el prieto ramirez

prieto te quedo el bigote