3.4 million Muslims are American citizens

>3.4 million Muslims are American citizens
>America worries about immigrants

Why are they so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtjtF4gM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly don't mind muslim Immigrants coming to america and ironically there's a mosque literally right next to my neighborhood and nothing bad has happened
I guess muzzies are alright in the end

>3.4 million Muslims
In addition to that, compared to the ones here, Muslims in the US, Canada or Straya are better educated and are able to work since the governments there actually choose whom to allow entrance.

US actually has a diversity lottery and they say we're cucked.

Your tolerance doesn't make you noble or grand. You just don't care

they dont have a moslemproblem they have a 40 million mexican problem

I know this is going to get me virtually killed for saying this here, but my family helped move in some Syrians.

Real talk: the sweetest, humblest, neighbors ever. Furthermore, they actually celebrated receiving a letter from the government about their welfare being canceled since it meant they were making enough money.

As the Central Africans say: a person is a person.

>Americans worrying about religious fundamentalists

lmao its this guy again

>hurr durr im just telling it how it is bro

>George Clooneys mother-in-law is a muslimah queen

A fear of muslims is one thing Americans of every race share. No one wants them here.

>3.4 million Muslims are American citizens
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>walking to class
>see a group of about 10 Arab girls
>not a single hijab

You don't even know who is Muslim because you consider them white.

muslim hate is american women propaganda, Middle eastern women go against everything that feminism is, imagine having a mussy wife that makes you sandwiches all day and cleans and fucks you and just looks after you.

>Arab means Muslim
That guy is a Maronite.

You're just as likely to blow yourself up because another Muslim has 3 wives. That means other men must have 0.

thats nothing in a population of 325 million people. and many muslims dont form ghettos and assimilate into amerimutt society and dont practice islam

hi mexican descendant

3,400,000 out of 325,000,000
And even then, Americanized Muslims are nice

>what is an insanely high birthrate
>what is birthright citizenship
>what is chain migration
yeah I'm not bumping this Islamophilic bullshit

All of them need to die painful deaths.

You're not white

>7834▶
> (OP)

kys

Muslims are good people. What's the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtjtF4gM0

>Milo Yiannopoulos being a dick

Who woulda thought?

>US actually has a diversity lottery and they say we're cucked.
Yeah not for long. But it is funny how all the liberals talk if how great Canada is and Trump's evil when he wants to get rid if the diversity lottery and move to a system like yours and he's evil for ending the Haitian disaster status when you guys dropped it two years ago.

>Using this as an actual insult

>You don't even know who is Muslim because you consider them white.
That's the census. We can tell an Arab very easy. However, it's harder to tell if they are a Muslim because most don't dress like sith lords and many Arab are Christians. Both of those concepts are probably alien to a European.

>Milo
Goddamnit Canada I thought you were forward thinking about these things

He's not actually Canadian

there is always a limit in tolerance

Real talk, how well do immigrants integrate in America and Canada?

Arab americans are very american in the way they act tho some of them do hate america because of its military

not too well for some

why does the concept of an asian man committing murder in Canada seem so off to me

this. only fucking chicanos say that it isn't

Comparatively well in Canada.

This bloke, called Weiguang Li, was a computer software engineer in China but after coming to Canada had only shitty jobs, mostly due to language barriers. One night while on a bus he randomly stabbed a man sitting next to him, decapitated him, then started cutting off and eating other bits in front of horrified passengers.

He was found to be insane and not criminally responsible. He is in a psychiatric hostpital now.

Uh if someone gets accused of murder and is found innocent, how is that a limit to tolerance? That's called the rule of law you stupid leafistani.

Bear with us, a couple of Sup Forums leafs have been in here the last few days and are going full spastic. Hopefully they will get bored and leave soon. Don't try to reason with them, it's a waste of your time.