It cant be communism alone

Having some female issues /balk/ friends
I hope yall had a good day

conquest
prestige
tolerance

The Exalted Ottoman State

kellly reeeee son of a bitch

are you implying the balkans were doing better under ottoman occupation?
because most of them liked it :^)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Russo-Turkish_wars
Why are Turks so beta

No Im saying that the misery of balkanoids have much deeper roots than half century communism

The differences is minuscule and the statistics incorrect as of this year. You will see later on after the recalculations.

Ok:

1) They are not Christians: Orthodoxy is just a way to display their chauvinism and you can clearly see this in their high drug consumption, prostitution, HIV, violate crime etc.. (and no communism and poverty are not to blame since we had more and don't have nay of their problems)

2) They lie to everyone including themselves: The portray a image of "European purity" to simple morons who eat their propaganda but they protect religious extremists, import million of non-Russians to exploit and suck dick to violent Islamic dictator JUST like the USA

wow............/balk/'s ancestor was so strong

>suck dick to violent Islamic dictator JUST like the USA
Yea sure if this meme delusion makes you sleep better
Lmao imagine being this deluded, remember how grozny looked before it got massive investments
If chechens chimp out the get their fair treatment

ofcourse it does
they're sad they're not under ottoman occupation anymore :^)

greeks were proud ottoman citizens

Theres no difference between balkanoids and turks im austria anyway
I understand why they protect their former overlord lmao

>GDP
like it fucking means anything at this point
who the fuck would live in china

So lads, why did this croat general committed sudoku via poisoning?

You literally gave no argument. You might have well said "OOO IM OFFENDED"

But please go to sleep relaxed. One more mosque will be built this night in Russia.

How long until Turkey's let into the EU?

Here emigrant.
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY&index=3&list=PLYIigOqDAKnQ4QKnt5G-8cobN6SWp0KbG

>aids infested nigerian with snow trying to insult balkan people and turks
comical

KEK

weebshits

>1) They are not Christians
neither am i
is this supposed to be bad?
they need to be transformed into violent nationalists not christians

> is just a way to display their chauvinism
you'll have to be more specific here because i don't really see how they use orthodoxy for chauvinism

>and you can clearly see this in their high drug consumption, prostitution, HIV, violate crime
the government aka the oligarchy doesn't care
the current government is anti-russian
BUT these problems can be fixed
and don't give me shit most of the brothels in western europe are full with romanians so YES poverty does play a role in it

> but they protect religious extremists
like?

> import million of non-Russians to exploit
i don't approve of it either, see a bit above

>and suck dick to violent Islamic dictator JUST like the USA
not sure what are you referring here
if you mean about chechnya, yes i don't agree with it at all, it should've been levelled to the ground long ago
i'll have to refer to you again in the section above

kys kazanboy

something bugs you?

"Enriched"
Not an argument, if you consider that russia has always been multicultural/ethnic country, but ofc your delusion gives you sense of superiorty that pathetic larping romans crave for

True day, I like how you're just ignoring them in the streets or change sidewalks, I remember being in Germany, and people would just step away from Turks or Pollacks. You just straight up ignore them like they don't exist. No wonder they turn to crime or strap themselves with explosives for Allah.

the faces of Thessaloniki

I was taking the metro in Munchen, and here were 3-4 sands, and I share to got they smelled like shit, and so bad that a circle of white people had formed around them trying to avoid the stench. good times.

>Haha i saw it on int how russians suck chechens dick, they surely showed them
*Coping intensifies*

Smelly?probably topless greeks

>neither am i
Yes but they are hypocrites pretending to be.

> but they protect religious extremists
>and suck dick to violent Islamic dictator JUST like the USA

>BUT these problems can be fixed
Can they? How many centuries will it take?
You know death takes care of all problems right?

I think you are searching for excuses mate. here mate:
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY&index=3&list=PLYIigOqDAKnQ4QKnt5G-8cobN6SWp0KbG
youtube.com/watch?v=Kesrrj450JI&list=PLYIigOqDAKnQ4QKnt5G-8cobN6SWp0KbG&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=Kesrrj450JI&list=PLYIigOqDAKnQ4QKnt5G-8cobN6SWp0KbG&index=3

My cousin said that every time they take the metro and see slavs coming , the Germans say here come the poles, basically the equivalent of thieves, eastern Europeans and kebabs have it rough man, even if you're like a good person you're probably getting discriminated beyond control in those countries because of the shape of your skull or color of your skin.

>Not an argument, if you consider that russia has always been multicultural/ethnic country,
It seems like the muslim population in Moscow went for near 0 to 3 milion (officialy) in the last 20 years not the last 200 as far as I remeber?

Is this your defense:)) Russia was always "multicultural"? Was it also always HIV infected? Feminist? what else was it allways.

Fucking pathetic

>Yes but they are hypocrites pretending to be.
You take russian neets on pol too serious lmao
Go outside, and learn to know the world
Russia has its flaws but its totally overblown by some butthurt ex commies that suffer under confirmation bias and obsession

i cant wait for the collective autistic screeching of rusmongols when china takes half of their country for lebensraum in 15 years

Lmao you hypocrite praising ottomans and right after complaining about muzzies and turks
Moving goalposts like a gypsie on european tour

China already owns Europe, Russia is the next step

Pathetic strawman, but if you are obviously not capable ti hold a decent discussion anyway

My dear friend I have russian friends in real life, I debate a lot with them and try to find each others flaws they come here from Moldova.

I dont hate all Russian people, BUT , just like many Russian I speak with, I fucking hate what Russia is today.

They tell me we are arrogant and talk a lot but do little (witch is probably true)

just kidding man

Does poland and romania actually produce anything worthy? Seems like germany and china run the country with their massive export surplus
But hey at least gdp is growing amirite

Russians are alright they had first man in space and satelite in space

But they kinda suck and need to reform to a more western view

No not leftist western view

You defended the islamization of Russia by calling it multicultural and you called what I said a strawman?!
Seriously look in the fucking mirror and stop kidding yourself.

I like russians
youtube.com/watch?v=3WJbbNj6U1A

>Russians are alright they had first man in space and satelite in space
Who really gives a fuck? They got free tech from Germans and massive human resources.

No one gives a fuck about American or Russian "space race" shit.

what's life like in fyrom?

you're clearly not reading what i write here
i am AWARE russia has HUGE problems and i am not denying them

HERE is the difference
let us say when the time comes to deal with the muslim problem
in western europe you'll find the population to be unwilling, lethargic or all too pussified or to speak of the most retarded sections of their societies would probably even side with the enemy against their own people
they have been neutralized to such a large extent that it is very probable that they won't come back from the abyss in which they have taken a gigantic step

in russia THE MAJORITY of the population will take action and deal with it because they still have not been brainwashed and neutralized like in the west

you think not everyone knows what savages are those kavkaz fucks and wouldn't want them gone in a heartbeat?
in europe after every single terrorist attack the stupid idiots go #notallmuslims
in russia if it weren't for the government the streets would flow with rivers of blood

have i made myself more clear now?

Political crisis is still going on that i have caused
The poverty is high and my biggest issue
The night life is awesome
People are shit thou

>You defended the islamization of Russia by calling it multicultural and you called what I said a strawman?!
I actually didnt
Russia is not only south caucasus you know?
Muhh gdp 7%
Guess what? In absoulute numbers you are losing to germany,uk, spain and even netherlands anyway lmao

a small correction:
the time to deal with the muslim problem in western europe is now. In 20 years, Germany (the centre of the EU) will be majority non-ethnic and probably majority muslim as well
They have less than 5 years to deport everyone (possible) along with their offsprings (impossible)
but they're unwilling, lethargic, pussified and weak as you said
they're also ok with it

how about that whole 'we're macedonian' thing, are you getting over it any time soon? so we can move on with our affairs?

>in russia if it weren't for the government the streets would flow with rivers of blood
you know russia lost a war to chechnya right?
by the way, real life isnt like your fantasy larp world, a few well coordinated attacks can bring a nation to its knees and send it into oblivion (see: 9/11 and iraq)

look at vietnam, at no point was the US even close to losing militarily, yet they withdrew anyway because of the public

The fact is muslims have better famaly values and work hard their justice system is the only thing i have issue with its barberic

But the fact is the pacifistic view of the western europe has weaken it the leftist retards are blind and do not know that the quran is a big issue

(You)

Depends i myself am ancestors of the ancient macedonians but not all macedonians have the same ancestory as me which greece hates

>absolutely no argument
as expected, kazanboy
back to nigeria with snow, mongrel

Even if westerners weren't oblivious, the problem would still exist
muslims have a 3.1 birthrate, the highest in the world
without causing them any problems now, they're just accelerating their extinction
50 years became 20

>real life isnt like your fantasy larp
Hahahaha rich coming from you
Just go back to desert

there's nothing to discuss with 80iq that isn't even acquianted with the subject
begone turk

>butthurt nigerian with snow diaspora

ah you're from Macedonia? where from , ti kaneis?

You have to understand that muslims have no individuality which many people not overlook as a trait

Muslim individuality is non existant and there is strong famaly value in the muslims which makes them a fierce force that can put this planet to a new dark age but atleast we have china and asia that can rise

i see mentioning the chechen disaster really struck a nerve, russia cant even project power in its own borders, how on earth are russians gonna make the streets flow with blood again? your larping annoys me, mongrel, and i dont like nigerians with snow

Here is where I agree with you. The west has a very feminized population and this is objectively true..

What? I did not even specify anything related to GDP. Jesus focus.

My famaly roots are from kilkis my famaly had to flee due to the balkan war

Be thankful for living in safe space
>In November 2006, self-exiled separatist leader Akhmed Zakayev said that "Putin has already killed more than 250,000 innocent Chechens".[24]
But imagine not being able to get back because putins bitch behead you immediately as soon as you step a foot on the shithole

Ok It was fun posting as a anonymous peasant but I'm off to sleep. Going to sky tomorrow.

You are probably right on your last post. But again so far the masculinity of Russia did not materialize in less islamization. We will talk more tomorow.

You are just defending Russia for the sake of defending Russia and its sad.

cant wait for the middle kingdom to dismantle Russhitia once and for all lmfao

Yeah that's my point. For them, big families is a weapon. Replacement isn't violent and it seems natural

>What? I did not even specify anything related to GDP. Jesus focus.
I am referring to your countrymen
*Levels grozny to the ground and enslave them*

well i'm glad we agree at least on one thing

Ski*

>kilkis
ah, they were mountain slavs that fought with the communists and go the boot with all the other commies and slavs. Shit happens, still far away from were the Macedonians lived.
I see why you don't want to be a Slav, I suggest start learning Greek and move here.
Anyone that hates Albanians and Turks and Gypsies and loves Ancient Greece is useful to us.

same gn

what? he can get citizenship, we're even handing it to albanians here. And they still feel Albanians, if he wants to feel Greek why stop him.

>I am referring to your countrymen
I know but its just strange you bringing this up out of nowhere. Its almost you are jelly or are clearly aware of our massive growth and need to cut us down somehow :D You jellllly.

Night

Go to sleep, Kellyfat

its time to stop posting kelly
forever

Albobros, I'm just trying to help the guy out, if he hates you so much and wants to be Greek he's alright in my book.

and that's coming from a real Macedonian( 6th generation and counting ) , unlike the pontic refugees you're posting.
We need every single person that's willing to fight for us.

lmao turkgaria

*Keeps talking about russia all day*
>They suck muslim cock, I surely showed them
*Gets robbed by washed down romani-gypsy
OBSESSED

>Greece
>10%
lol how
our albos are currently decreasing and half of them are orthodox

Nah dude its just i do not look like a slav nor does my famaly look like a slav

Language is changable dna and blood is what matters

Macedonian slavic language has greek elements in the language and the alphabet that we use is based on greek

In other words the language that slavic macedonian speak is mixture of slavic greek and latin

And we do not deny our greekness in our state the issue is your right wing politicians who are very selfish and put a criteria of some sorts banning us from having our greek roots

Its some form of xenophobia

Reminder that poles and indians and huge chunk of pakis are not muslims but shit up uk anyway

take a look for yourself

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

They're counting the refugee population as well, but they're probably assuming that they'll be integrated and reproduce like in other countries, not taking into account the fact that most of them are in concentration camps at the moment.

nice, well, if you're a tall blond long faced macedonian like me, you should definitely come here. Just stop speaking slav all together, and start learning ancient macedonian, come here and fight non whites.

its.like your only achievement your countrymen can come up with( with almost half the population as germany)
While russia and usa, like you mentioned proportionately have like 10-100times more achievements than bumfuck romania

>i know 900 songs
>i can sing them all in a single night
>every song has four words
>i love you dear

youtube.com/watch?v=0HtvH34CmZY

>tall blond long faced macedonian like me

Macedonians were not blonde and tall

Bulgarians are not tatars they are turks and I demand to call bulgaria by its real name
Turkgaria

the refugees don't stay here tho
fucking autistic researchers
there were 800.000 migrants in Greece in 2015, now there are only 60.000 and those are mostly from 2016

on a sidenote

What the fuck are albos refugees wtf

Anyway the greek sounds like my dad

Becauase my dads like

Lets sell everything get a house in greece at the beach and rent rooms during the summer and move to greece

But the language is hard