youtube.com/watch?v=4v0fT90fBog
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_school_massacre
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/least-one-britain-first-videos-11607526
telegraaf.nl/nieuws/165095/aanhoudingen-dankzij-filmpje-dumpert
geenstijl.nl/5139660/lol-real-donald-trump-retweet-dumpertvideo/
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7132141/e9bfd7a3/boosmakertje_du_jour.html
syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/do-you-remember-the-wahhabis-pigs-breeder-destroying-the-statue-of-the-virgin-mary-now-he-is-a-fsa-teacher-about-justice-human-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=yLvW48cbmeI
youtube.com/watch?v=ScvhAd33-u8
theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/07/egypt-death-sentence-morsi-supporters-mahmoud-ramadan-cairo-muslim-brotherhood
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Sup Forums

>A

bongs eternally BTFO

>We are doing just fine
doubt.png

not fond of this image if i'm perfectly honest

Why would she tweet such a thing to May?
She hasn't tweeted a thing about trump.

taking the focus off internal matters, he really doesn't give a shit about other countries
if you take a look at Sup Forums it really does work

RUUUUUUUUDDDDEEEEEE

KEK

That's a really shitty way of talking to an incredibly significant and powerful country that's not an iconic villain of yours like Russia or China.

>1am
This guy.

>We are doing just fine!

The inverse works just as well with all the mass shootings

Looks like even Trump knows only comrade Corbyn can save the UK.

I'm laughing right now but deep down I'm scared that he'll turn his ire towards latin americans and make life harder for my family living in the states.

He's an insecure manchild, what do you expect?

I guess that'd he stick to consistent scapegoats like immigrants with head coverings. That was expecting too much of him apparently.

He's based af, is what he is. I know you probably don't care, but every time he talks about our Muslim problem in Europe, he forces us to talk about, and by that, pushing boundaries for what's acceptable to discuss.

What would be your solution to the "Muslim problem"?

This fucking senile dotard... 0 respect for USA since his election, shoulda been Bernie.. It's China's world now.

Mass deportation.

It's true though. Ever since Trump got elected their have been way less terror attacks compared to our former monkey president. In Europe however...

>It's China's world now.
Good. It'll be nice to have an adult behind the wheel.

>their

lmao japan is the country that created the crazy mass murderer fad

> Barrack = monkey president
> more terror attacks under Obama presidency than Trump
when people actually buy Sup Forums memes and think they're real life

Don't get the dotard thing, I think trump would be more of a lolbabby.

For being Muslim? What if they're citizens? You can't run the world on such sweeping policies.

>>>/leftpol/

> dying for such a disorganized mess
Western political tribalism is the worst thing we've ever invented.

Nice.....

Trump really knows how to push the buttons of the unhinged left.

All he did was post videos of islamofacism in action.

Who's that dude next to him and why does he look so fucking smug?

well according to economic data we're doing much better than fine.

> logic is Reddit

The links he shared weren't even about Muslim individuals. The crutch one was a native Dutchman. Literal fake news.

If they're God fearing Muslims, they have no place in my country, and even people who was born and raised should be deported. Some have already, because of the batshit insane stuff they do to other people.
You don't know any actual Muslims, do you?

who's "we"?

Two of them were real

>The crutch one was a native Dutchman
No he wasn't. He was a fucking shitskin.

> I don't think Muslims are arachnids coming on the horizon to pillage my farm and rape my family
> I don't know any Muslims

And they say Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums

What are you talking about?

What is your claim? That Muslims are just fine nice people who don't do crime as long as they have a good life? Fuck you. You do not know shit.

Regardless, he linked it. Furthermore, the group we retweeted, regardless of validity in their claims, are LITERAL terrorists that murder politicians.

>regardless of validity in their claims, are LITERAL terrorists that murder politicians.
Fake and stupid news. He just yelled Britain first, but wasn't associated with the group.

Everyone commits crime. Why are you so angry though? It's unhealthy man.

>bongs
>european

it's ok for others world leaders to take jabs at Trump though right? fucking leaf

A dotard is a senile old man that has lost his mental faculties, a crazy old man basically. It perfectly describes Tr*mp

No, not everyone commits crime, you fucking nigger.
I am angry at people like you, who thinks Muslims are just like seculair Christians, they don't believe in black magic and dumb shit like that, well? They fucking do. They do believe that anyone who's not a Muslims is below urine and feces. They do believe that if they just do a single think like people in the west, like shaking hand with the other sex, they will become like the Kufr, aka lower that urine and feces.

They don't even keep it a secret, but people like you are so fucking blind to what they say and do. Like, you choose to live in another reality than the actual one.

1. He's lost respect a long time ago.
2. Hypocritical don't you think?

Donald Trump says right.

Does anyone have the trump mutt?

>D*ne
>Racist, angry idiot

Nothing new here. Canadianon, just ignore him, these people are lunatics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eksperimentet#Background

> youtube.com/watch?v=4v0fT90fBog
> you

>No, not everyone commits crime, you fucking nigger.
>I am angry at people like you, who thinks Muslims are just like seculair Christians, they don't believe in black magic and dumb shit like that, well? They fucking do. They do believe that anyone who's not a Muslims is below urine and feces. They do believe that if they just do a single think like people in the west, like shaking hand with the other sex, they will become like the Kufr, aka lower that urine and feces.

>They don't even keep it a secret, but people like you are so fucking blind to what they say and do. Like, you choose to live in another reality than the actual one.

Oh, I hurt you feelings by calling you for what you are? A nigger.

thanks senpai

And I'm not fond of this one but we all have to face the truths about our history.

I'm Dutch. Stop chimpin.

Oh no they weren't allowed to live in poverty in igloos and die at 40! The horror!

>Everyone commits crime.
You are nothing but a nigger.

hello Ethan Friesen

You do realize that you can't mass deport people in modern Europe, right? Right? I don't like Muslims either, their religion is literally terrorism, it does say convert or kill but you should find some civilised ways to solve the problem.

>MM/DD/YYYY

sent you an email ;-)

Are the memes becoming reality?

sure thing light skin Chang Ni Hao!

May is the laughing stock of her country so it's not like he's shitting on some respected elder statesman.

You can, the only thing stopping us from forcing them out of our countries atm, is the receiving countries refusing to take them. That is being solved now by the individual European country, and by the EU itself.

>/leepicboogeymanpol/
>pro islam
Pick one.

>You are nothing but a nigger.
Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts.

Yeah they just have mass stabbings with death total of mass shootings.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_school_massacre

This is my favourite version of this meme yet,
still howling that Sup Forums banned mutt memes

are you implying the left is NOT pro-Islam?

>towards latin americans and make life harder for my family living in the states.
If you aren't Mexico, Venezuela, Cuba or associated with MS-13 he doesn't give a shit t.b.h.

>liberals
>leftist
The only people that could be this stupid are Sup Forums niggers. You have to go back right now you cancerous redditor faggot.

>still howling that Sup Forums banned mutt memes
Christ they're thin skinned. Hopefully it gets posted even more.

[email protected]

But how? Doesn't left mean they must make women free? And people in general?

>This fucking senile dotard
Of the proxy you fat baby Kim.

The bakery section of my local Lidl has a no go Islamic zone..
Where else can I get my pasties..?

there was just a fucking terrorist attack on halloween

I'm an idiot I though that if i posted it there i'd only get banned from Sup Forums, got myself a 3 day sitewide -__-

Love how our lil Sup Forums meme was tearing the board apart before it got banned

greggs is the last refuge of the white man

Videos all Proven fake:

>the “Muslim migrant” in the video was later found by authorities and was neither a migrant, nor indeed a Muslim.

telegraaf.nl/nieuws/165095/aanhoudingen-dankzij-filmpje-dumpert
geenstijl.nl/5139660/lol-real-donald-trump-retweet-dumpertvideo/
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7132141/e9bfd7a3/boosmakertje_du_jour.html

>Moderate Syrian opposition Paid for by USA syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/do-you-remember-the-wahhabis-pigs-breeder-destroying-the-statue-of-the-virgin-mary-now-he-is-a-fsa-teacher-about-justice-human-rights/
Google "Omar Gharba". Plenty of evidence.

Here are videos of the FSA leader who destroyed the statue paid for by US government to overthrow Assad

youtube.com/watch?v=yLvW48cbmeI
youtube.com/watch?v=ScvhAd33-u8

>at the time the video was made in 2014, he was a member of the Free Syrian Army - an anti-Assad group that has enjoyed the support of US intelligence agencies.

>The third and most gruesome of the videos appears to portray a group of Islamists throwing a young man from a rooftop.

>This is understood to have been filmed during the overthrow of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi in 2013.

>Two years later, Mahmoud Ramadan, was convicted of murder in connection with the incident and executed.

theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/07/egypt-death-sentence-morsi-supporters-mahmoud-ramadan-cairo-muslim-brotherhood

What was the motive?

I kind if get why the Jani does it. It's like when all the BBC posting happened, it gets to the point of just mountains of meme images or BBC. It ends up being a bigger cesspool.

idk but the truck driver was a muslim

How exactly is the third one fake if he was charged with murder?

I mean it hasn't made Sup Forums into more of a cesspool, it's just a reflection of people taking america less seriously worldwide due to the big man

Because May say Trump was wrong to retweet this

Mate there are local militia fighting the hordes away. We're fighting amongst ourselves for the last sausage roll.
It's only a matter of time...

It wasn't islamist related, it was a political coup.

but surely, by having trump say this sort of thing, it gives the current regime an excuse to not do anything about that issue?

You're the same color as me mestizo

how the fuck is the second one not an issue? Who cares if he's part of the FSA, they are literally aligned with al nusra you stupid fucking finnish faggot. Obama funding al qaeda elements doesnt make the video any less true. The video is literally a muslim taking a statue of the virgin mary and destroying it.

>we are doing just fine!
>9/11
>orlando nightclub massacre
>halloween truck attack
>boston bombing