Did he realized that he's already president?

did he realized that he's already president?

It's like we're living The Thick of It, I love this bloke.

bowing to get a medal is different than just bowing like a cuck.

No

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH RIGHT

But it's true. At least Trump got a medal out of it. What did the Kenyan get besides ridicule?

Less dick up his ass

i honestly do wonder if there's some sort of calculation behind these tweets
just seems like a massive diversion from his policy-making if i were to guess

I'm not sure he knows where he is at all, it is like a senile grandad stumbling around social media and it is hilarious.

Trump has barely gotten anything done while in office though
if this is intended to be a distraction then its doing a piss-poor job at that

well it is kind of hilarious since it's posted here EVERYDAY

I think it's far more likely it's just senile and tweeting whatever random shit he sees on fox

he's too inept to actually be that organized or calculated

hes not senile or inept (at least as far as politicians go). Hes just a guy who grew up rich and getting to do whatever he wants so he doesn't take self control incredibly well

ah yes, a man who stormed a federal party by beating 16 contenders to win its nomination (against the wishes of the party elders, I might add) and outright nuked another federal party is clearly senile and inept

>ah yes, a man who stormed a federal party by beating 16 contenders to win its nomination (against the wishes of the party elders, I might add) and outright nuked another federal party is clearly senile and inept

for some reason, all the other candidates were very pro-immigration (read: not overtly racist) and terror happenings were more common at that time

> Jeb Bush: pro-Hispanic because his wife and daughter are Mexicans, state is filled with Mexicans
> Ted Cruz: half-Mexican himself, pro-immigration
> Rand Paul: meme libertarian?

I can't remember any more

You're talking about a country that elected George Bush

all this clinton shit just ensures that she wont ever be running for president again, which is actually a good thing for democrats

>a popular man won a popularity contest versus literal whos
really bonkers ur thonkers

pretty sure trump and cruz have the same immigration policy

> Ted Cruz, a Texan Mexican
> supports building a wall

I thought he was canadian?

She won the popular vote by a massive margin, not sure how that's a bad thing. It's just your "democracy" is anything but.

It really must be difficult still supporting this moron.

>Bush cripples the economy with retarded tax cuts
>Economies are slow beasts so the collapse happens right as his term ends
>Obama gets blamed for it
>Trump inevitably cripples the economy with retarded tax cuts
>>Economies are slow beasts so the collapse happens right as his term ends
>Next president gets blamed for it

If next President is Dem I think that officially turns Republicans into a bunch of dindus

he's a mexican-canadian larping as a texan.

I mean meritorious immigration
and hes cuban

She's deeply unpopular with both parties and only got more votes because shes a democrat
why do you think Bernie Bros was even a thing? no one wanted her to win but afterwards they were basically forced to vote for her

>bowing to the people responsible for the worst foreign terrorist attack on US soil isn't "cucked"
Would he drop the knee for ISIS if they managed to take over a gulf state and controlled shitloads of oil?

dems will almost always get the popular vote because of jew york and commiefornia alone, thats why the electoral college is necessary

Smug and condescending Pepe posters really ought be removed from the genepool. You are the memetic equivalent of cancer.

>memetic