YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY

YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY.

Western Culture is meaningless, it was just a vessel to deliver us to the consumerist era.

Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life -- the only one they will ever have.

White genetics are not vital for the consumerist escalation. If they were; Indians in Silicon Valley wouldn't be a thing. Eventually genetic engineering will eclipse all of your concerns over phenotype aesthetic.

There is no great family model to return to where you can be a patriarch. Any children you have will be absorbed into the consumerist mass. Parental influence is meaningless in an age of hypercommunication.

Your wife will have social media. I don't think I need to go into any more detail on this.

There is no super intriguing clandestine force which controls the world -- only consumerism and capital. You will continue to hate any culture that pushes an upbringing which emphasises the importance of study like Igbo/Indians/Chinese/Jews. You will continue to fight against intellect as its highest virtue.

In an age where there is no great struggle; there is no need for anything aside from intellect unfortunately. There is no need for valor or fidelity anymore.

There is no great war or impending happening that will bring meaning to your life. There is only the slow assimilation into the global consumerist
mass.

There will be hiccups, like terrorism and mass shootings for instance, but humanity has not produced a creed capable of contending with the awesome power of consumerism. It will devour you all.

There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Ki8IaA9JQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1MHgoE5vMEA
youtube.com/watch?v=oxY89F5oU-I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_shrimp_farming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

god dammit

delete this ..

>Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified
Which isn't a bad thing.
> If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life -- the only one they will ever have.
Citation needed

Common sense you utter spastic.

look at these "people"
look how soulless they are
their emotionless brown eyes

But you are wrong. There is a great cause to live AND die for. And that is spreading the world of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

That's a painful pic to look at, I gave up having that and didn't realize at the time what I was doing

>There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.
Dumb normalfag. If you need some great cause to live or die for then you don't deserve to be alive to begin with.

You're right, killing mudslimes is a pretty great purpose of life.

Feel free to fuck off innawoods, Africa or South America. Live our your tribal delusions to their fullest extent and leave the rest of us who don't want to be negatively impacted by your medieval mindset.

jew edward bernays invented modern consumerism you critisize, which wasnt thought of as an inevitable thing prior to ww2. get fucked fagot

I don't care. Cultures and civilizations rise and fall all the time. I just happened to be born at the end of the west's lifespan(and Russia's for that matter).

I meant to post this image

>he doesn't want to die fighting, pumped full of adrenaline and rage
>instead he wants to experience the slow death of growing decrepit and useless
Very soy

t. fedora

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Which isn't a bad thing.
If your enemies kill you, you win - Canada, almost 2018

>this drivel

Shut up about "oooh consumerism~!!".
You can wax poetic about how "shallow" it all is, but free-market capitalism has saved far more lives than it allegedly destroys. Go on and shake your head at those dumb black friday videos on youtube and lament how it is a reflection of a "sick society". But the fact that you can watch this marvel of technology instead of starving to death or dying in a war like you would have 100 years ago is thanks to the consumer culture you hate so much.

Yeah and of course you trash Christianity. Naively believing that Christianity is just about "social control" and feel good sermons about the afterlife like the times your mummy dragged you to church. Are you ignorant of history or just turning a blind eye to 2000 years of robust philosophy, mysticism, scholasticism, and learning that the Church has brought? Research a bit of history.

And you complain about having no war to fight in or no cause to die for. Yeah, every single pasty, outcast young adult who watches too many films and has a fiery waywardness wants to die for something like in the fiction they love. It's why ISIS got so big. But that's just a phase. Anyone actually wishing for war is just juvenile and deserves to be made fun of.

All of this chic-cynicism I'm seeing from the youth these days is just obnoxious. How about you drop the sad sack attitude and maybe you would get more done.
Bloody kids, I swear.

>is just about "social control"
It is though. The church plunged Europe into warfare trying to keep it's power over the people.
>turning a blind eye to 2000 years of robust philosophy, mysticism, scholasticism
More like 2000 years of revision, censorship and falsification of history.
>Research a bit of history.
I'd say the same to you. If you did and read older Greek translations you would know that the man "Jesus" was not unlike the terrorist running around the Middle East today.
>Anyone actually wishing for war is just juvenile and deserves to be made fun of.
This is the only smart thing you've said in your entire rant.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah yeah just good luck reaching the point of viable genetic engineering and automation before all the nigger and mutts chimp out and collapse the civ.

>Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified.
cringed a little

The happiness of man is: I will.

Humans seek conflict and sow chaos by nature. It requires great restraint to keep civilization standing, and littlenby little, that is chipped away at. It takes centuries to build an empire, but it takes a few days to completely destroy it and go back to square one. This has happened before and will happen again.

all true

>tfw you weren't born a Chad

It's all about how you view this whole thing, user. It's true that some of your post is high quality to some degree. The two past generations have been raised in a world of lies. The myth that globalization and technological progress would bring about overall peace, harmony and better lives. It did bring some of it, but it cost us our culture, our morality, and our true will to life. Consumerism and post-modernism have sucked the life out of humanity. Although there are still ways history could surprise us, a grand war and cleansing to bring us back to the way it used to be, it's unlikely.

I'll settle there with food, entertainement, and enjoy what I can enjoy. Grab whatever happiness you can find and go with it. Even if you know it's a lie. Learn to enjoy it for what it is. Let go.

>There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.
You weak willed faggots need to learn to fight for yourselves. Life is inherently meaningless but this means only that you get to find or make the meaning for yourself. Embrace individualism, strive to be the very best you can be, and know the happiness that can only come from self improvement.

No point in "self-improvement" or "trying your best" when you don't have a will to keep going. Who are you going to impress if not yourself?

I am waiting for a breakdown, I am waiting for an exscuse to finally release my primal rage, I feel like a boy. I want to be a man.

But, I can't let that happen. Mother and father invested a lot in me, love, school, food, clothes, I never asked for too many video games, toys and comics but I got them all. Even after being 18 and starting to work. I feel guilt driven to study hard and get good grades.

I love my wife and family. That's all I really care about, and I hope most of you are lucky enough to have a family someday.
First, you have to stop being afraid.

Get drunk, get laid, get to work, and stop being such a drama queen

It's the same here, but I don't know why I'm waiting for such a breakdown. I'm weak and would never kill someone unless out of immediate necessity. My dreams of honor and loyalty are just dreams. What I would want would be to travel back in time. The 1960s or the 1970s, and to simply observe, knowing that I am within a place whose means and end are in my knowledge.

>knowing that I am within a place whose means and end are in my knowledge.
>just wanting to be God
Seems reasonable

If I travel back fourty years ago and carefully study the events that unfold then and between then and now, I will indeed be a half-God. Sure, I can still get shot by a random nigerian, but that's all honestly. Not a big risk.

Or you could just work really hard to make your life into what you want it to be.

I can't, I am too much of a beta faggot, and I am absolutly sick of it. I'll never be intimidating or manly.

I have been sheltered and given everything in childhood. The only reason I don't throw my life away and just watch anime all day is because I feel almost a constant guilt, I have given up hope but I have to get good grades, degrees and a good job to pay back for all my parents gave me.

>I have been sheltered and given everything in childhood. The only reason I don't throw my life away and just watch anime all day is because I feel almost a constant guilt, I have given up hope but I have to get good grades, degrees and a good job to pay back for all my parents gave me.
That's exactly how I see my life. I keep going even though I feel empty inside. There's simply no will, no joy, no enthusiasm to anything I do. I simply do it for show, to repay them. Sometimes, I wonder if my parents shouldn't have been rude to me, so I could have become a man.

Wubalubbadubdub

>intimidating or manly
So? Lots of beta faggots have good lives. Have you ever met a single American Jew?
>The only reason I don't throw my life away and just watch anime all day is because I feel almost a constant guilt
The reason you shouldn't do that is because anime is gay as fuck, bud.
I promise your life will improve if follow this advice: the next time you're going to do something a typical girl in your culture would describe as creepy or dorky, don't do it.

>>tfw you weren't born a Chad

Neither was he

OP is a faggot

wtf his son looks like a starving negroe child

Fuck off you smug, delusional prick.

All he did was fixing his teeth and gain some muscle
Other than that he stayed the same

How was I being smug or delusional, and why did you react so angrily?

there was an interesting documentary series about that i forget the name

thank god i didnt get the CR sticker card in 2016 for my album

2006*

This .
I’d like to die fighting against the Pakis instead sitting on my backyard and enjoying drinks and food like a soyboy.

Omg how can you speak such truths?
This is the truth guys . Whole life I was working my ass off so that I can payback what my parents gave me .
You see my grandfather was not so rich and neither litrate but he always pished my father to study and work hard .
Now my father has everything and he thanks his father for it . I also want the same thing , I don’t want my parents to die alone in a strange old age homes (like most of the Americans do) , I want them to stay with me and live a good life .

I always felt like a child - from being a late bloomer, till now
Sometimes I wish someone would beat me up, I feel like I've never had a taste of true pain, so many situations where I got away because I was lucky that the other person gave me a chance

Am I crazy?

Just punch a police officer, he'll beat you up

I've had urges to pick fights in high school, I tried to initiate one at some point, but the guy knew I was a minnow. Haven't tried ever since. Your comment reminds me of that movie "Fight club"

did you never fight with your friends when young?

India is a hostile environment when it comes to fights . The musmils will take one side and the libral hindus are soyboys .
There have been many fights with muslims in my school , but I have participated in 2 of them .
(You would love to beat a muslim to pulp .lol. Believe me)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Ki8IaA9JQ

>ganging up on someone
pussies tbqh

Say that sweaty ,when muslims gang up on you.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1MHgoE5vMEA

I was a loner, not out of weirdness but anxiety

I sort of drifted through my life avoiding conflict and living in my head

if you have a close friend practice fighting with them its fun, if not learn then start taking lessons somewhere, you will feel very alive after your first fight

>there will be no war
>there will be no starvation deaths
>there will be no struggles
>there will be no race/ethnic war
>capitalism is bad for making this mkay
I will never understand you faggots, really. I need to bring you to a favela you welfare sucking mongolian, so you can see how good is your life

This .
You will feel blood pumping through your body .
You will feel the acidic sweat going into your eyes.
You will feel the blood of your enemy on your hand .

You will feel alive.

I've been planning on taking fighting lessons for like a quarter of my life

I think I'll do it finally.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Also educated himself as best he could tbf he also tanned himself and ruined his skin.

please poo in the loo i coukd kill you with one headbut i doubt you got strenght to even open skin.
This

I have brother so and used to figtht vs my older brother almost everyday, and i always had friends during childhood and got into a several duzens fights.
I used to have believe every fight was my last and fought with all my strenght in every single one of them, good times when i still believed my country would reconquer its former colonys.

Meaning of life is simple its for your family but reason its another thing.

Did you watch Fight Club or what

Rule number one we do no talk about fight club.

Did you ever understood the greatess movie of all time?

I sympathize with you boyz.

But the true hero is not one who wins the external enemy, but the one who overcomes his own problems.
Just be yourself and you might find true love. Not by beating up a gorilla, but by cosmic stuff.

we did it r/incels

It was a great movie, but not the greatest

I doubt it windaloo nigger , you guys will be BTFO’d just like evrytime.

Good

Commies and alt-rightists are mad at the same thing but don't have the same goals, we should be working together.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxY89F5oU-I

in a ratio of 1 to 1000 versus footsoldiers with no bullets sure but it wasnt Portugal that got ocupied by indians for 500 years.

little boys do look starving when they've had growth spurts

Reminder that those twins are probably the first-ever designer babies.

>he also tanned himself and ruined his skin

Through embracing KARA BOGA he has become extremely rich, handsome, become the NUMBER ONE enemy of ISRAEL and allowed him to have had sex with a lot of women.

Now list me all the achievements LARPing as a wh*Te and shunning the sunlight in your basement has gotten you. Go on, I will wait.

Im just sayng that burned skin is bad for your health and he become rich by playng soccer his every awaken moment as a kid and regular intense trainning.
Im not sayng whiter is better, but burned is bad for sure.

Praize KARA BOGA tho

this reminds me of Adam Lanza's writings

You're all a bunch of dorks.

Don't worry user. The status quo we've been living under can not be sustained. Nature itself is against it. Climate change, automation and peak oil will end modernity, and humanity shall return to what it was before the Industrial Revolution.

>there is no need for anything aside from intellect
>unfortunately

Why unfortunately? Life is all about learning and experiencing, learning is amazing.

Wait, is shrimp aquaculture supposed to be bad?

What is wrong with farmed shrimp? It is more sustainable.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_shrimp_farming