Mrw a shitskin uses American computer technology (powered by electricity which was discovered by an American) to access...

>mrw a shitskin uses American computer technology (powered by electricity which was discovered by an American) to access the American-invented internet so he can tell me he hates Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

universetoday.com/82402/who-discovered-electricity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Battery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mrw I use American computer technology (powered by electricity which was discovered by an American) to access the American-invented internet to get these dubs

What if the shitskin is American?

>mfw mutt invented the technology that spans thousands of kilometers that enables me to call him a mutt

>electricity which was discovered by an American
Proof?

>kilometers

>powered by electricity which was discovered by an American
But the Netherlands invented water. You can't beat that.

OP's probably meant to say something about AC/DC power which was developed in America by Americans, but electricity actually was discovered by an American. Ben Franklin believe it or not.

>It's an American confuses Internet and World Wide Web episode

>Ben Franklin

Jesus

Ben Franklin was actually NORDIC and his real name was Benny Franksson.

Actually ben franklin just helped quantify electricity and gave us an understanding of what it is, I wouldn't say he discovered it.

>electricity actually was discovered by an American
Do people actually think this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Battery

Fuck off you stupid mutt. You have to go back
>kilometers

>mrw a shitskin uses American computer technology (powered by electricity which was discovered by an American) to access the American-invented internet so he can tell me how much he loves being a white American

Wait. Is Singapore still using the stick and stones measurement system? The Brits are evil geniuses.

But the computer is a german invention

No, civilised people spell it "kilometres". He's a mutt pretending not to be one.

Oh i see. It is kilometers in Dutch so i didn't notice that. It is 6:40.

He's probably the same guy that posts all those "yellow bois are for white cock" threads.

>electricity was discovered by an American
no way that's accurate

No, that's actually me :3

>mrw a 34%er (or whatever percentage it is now) uses mathematics, democracy, philosophy, and other foundations of Western civilization which were developed by men who look like this

>Some give credit to Benjamin Franklin for discovering electricity, but his experiments only helped establish the connection between lightning and electricity, nothing more.

>mrw me, an American uses American computer technology (powered by electricity which was discovered by an American) to access the American-invented internet so I can tell shit skins "still whiter than you Muhammad."

OP doesn't know what the distinction between the harnessing of electric power and electricity.
Also google "who discovered electricity" in your country and post the results.

>(((((Ben))))) Franklin
Really makes you think.

dumb nationalist, hang yourself

Captain Sweden to the rescue!