At what age do girls stop making fun of you for being a virgin?

At what age do girls stop making fun of you for being a virgin?

Girls don't make fun of people for being a virgin. Men make fun of other men for being virgins.

>implying it ever stops

At the age when you stop telling them.

In Japanese male virginity(penetrating) and female virginity(being penetrated) respectively have their own name. I want to lost female virgin.

You guys don't speak with women much huh?

Tell me one anecdote from your life wherein some women literally made fun of your virginity, or a time you witnessed it happen to another person.

Please delete this, Pierre

I've been made fun of for being a virgin. They were like "awww, you're so brave to admit that!"

I live with three of them back home and I live with two as roommates
women don't make fun of virgins and some even find it kinda cute to some extent, men that are condescending or are woman bashing are made fun off.

tell a woman you're a virgin
>she gets quiet and withdraws either due to awkwardness of the situation or believing you are a creep for even mentioning such a subject. If she is a good friend or family member she offers platitudes about getting out there/meeting someone

tell a man you're a virgin
>99% of the time same reaction as women

Actually it's not even most men that make fun of people for being virgins, it's just other virgin losers on Sup Forums.

Virgins are like manlets. Manlets spend all day arguing with each other about being manlets. Men over 5'10" don't even think about it and if a guy says he is worried about his height the reply from non-manlets will be "eh it's not a big deal".

Thankfully, one can actually lose their virginity.

I don't think you know what this phrase means.

Fuck off, amerijew, nobody cares about your mutt opinion

how does the topic of virginity even come up in normal conversation.
also why don't you just lie or something?

Honesty leads to love

Why would you tell anyone?

This is an accurate post.
OP, if you tell everyone you meet about your sex life (or lack of it), you're a weirdo.

Whatever chang

by being underage shitstain or barely 20 and the most important thing in your life is fresh pussy

Yeah, they're probably not attractive or sexually active or you don't know them as well as you think you do. Women are fucking vicious when they're gossiping, particularly about guys they don't consider potential sexual partners. Are you fucking any of them or are you friendzoned? Are you telling yourself you're not interested in any of them? Please don't say something lame like they're your family.

You people over analyze this shit, it is funny someone is insecure about it and like you make it plain yourself, creepy/weird irl, for the record I'm the kind of guy who if you were my irl friend I'd set you up with a qtie and I'd actually go as far as ask her to do me a solid and fuck you. Yes, I actually have friends like that and if you're not ugly or a creep or fucking blow it up with some stupid shit they'd do it.

And even if you fail I would, after laughing heartily at you ofc, buy you a hooker. Because past a certain age I get it being a virgin fucks you up badly in a way that's legit for life traumatizing and the longer you wait the worse it will be for you.

drinking games, people wondering why they never see you with someone, plain curiosity,as for some weird reason you want to ask someone you suspect (yes, partly to tease them) your not discussing sex or saying weird shit about it, I remember a friend from high school who thought a girl's pussy was located in the front of her body, etc.

If you hang around young, sexually active people everyone will know sooner or later

m8 it's not cancer, you are being needlessly dramatic, it's not a disease that you must cure before it's too late

I have only told a few close female friends that I haven't had sex or plan to have it, they were surprised because they don't find me creepy or ugly, but they wouldn't ever disrespect me for it.

Do you have any long lasting friendships ? If you're kind ugly or awkward and people have never seen you in a relationship they'll connect the dots.

Check those satanic quads

Assuming they were genuinely your friends and being nice how they look at you still changed in a way you wouldn't like, as in feeling pity. If they took at your word, I'm assuming you're either Christian or asexual from you not planing to have sex, they're still going to look at you as someone they would never have sex with, and if you're not under 20 they will eventually come to think of you as something like a creep, they wouldn't set you up with one of their friends they like.

I'm not saying that's always going to be the case or that it is for sure what hapenned to you, but 99% of the time is going to come out like that, because a virgin man is also an emasculated man and for most of us, real humans with sexual desires who even when we are in relationship we are jerking off daily, I mean outside of that honeymoon period where you hump a girl like a rabbit, sexual deprivation really takes a toll, it's the reason the overwhelming majority of guys in this board, even if they're just chill noirmie guys for the most part, are fucking deviant perverts, the kind that in pre-internet times police would round up in raids of clandestine adul theaters.

But cool if it's a zen thing for you by all means go ahead, if you were my friend I would legit do my utmost to convince you not to waste your life.

"man last night was crazy, I ended up fucking karla in her parent's bedroom, what about you any luck lately?"
"no man, not really"
"what was the last time you had sex anyways?"
sure you can lie, if you're no longer in highschool people won't give a shit even if the lie sounds obvious as shit.
Those girls are one of my best friends, have been friends for the last 2 years and been living with them for the last year, one of them is currently in a relationship and other is very sexually active, I don't know if it's necessary to mention it but they're both 23 yrs old and currently working in Mexico city as architects, There's one vital rule in roommate lifestyle, never, never for no reason fuck a roommate, I don't feel attracted to them whatsoever and I have a gf that gives me great head anyways.
We've gotten passed out drunk several times already and we always end up talking about our relationships, sexual life, men and women. And they don't ever talk about virginity, like fucking ever, they can talk about looks, personality, inferiority complexes, jealousy, how good they fuck or how awkward they are, but they never talk or refer as someone as virgin in a derogatory way.
And it's not exclusive to them, I've had several good girl-friends in my life and I had never heard the term used in a bad way to describe someone.
Seriously, if virgin people would stop looking down on themselves so fucking much, grow a pair and concentrate in other things in life such as healthy behaviors and personality traits, interesting hobbies, have better bonds with friends and family and take care of themselves in a physical and hygienic way they would end up getting laid in a heart beat.

Never. Get laid and stop being a loser.

>Seriously, if virgin people would stop looking down on themselves so fucking much, grow a pair and concentrate in other things in life such as healthy behaviors and personality traits, interesting hobbies, have better bonds with friends and family and take care of themselves in a physical and hygienic way they would end up getting laid in a heart beat.
I actually fully agree with this, and cool, you're in a relationship and you're having sex, it's different, you get to have female friends, just don't believe all that tripe about rules, there's always that one exception.

You're not discussing virgins because they're not a part of your world, that still doesn't mean that if someone all three of you know you find out is a virgin you're not going to laugh or gossip about it and be honest man, I wouldn't buy it from 3 chilangos (I'm one myself) that you don't make fun of people for the most ridiculously absurd reasons, Mexicans in general have a cruel humor, it's so much worse in Mexico City. If your active friend goes out on a date on the weekend and she tells you about a guy who groped her all the wrong ways or came in his fucking pants don't tell e you're not going to make fun of the virgin.

t. 56%

point being there are far better things to make fun of someone, like their weight, race, looks and accent.
Making fun of virginity is so fucking highschool tier, specially since anyone can solve that shit with a 500 pesos bill and a taxi cab to Tlalpan at 11pm

Or just $200 pesos and metro tickets in la Merced. That's the thing, it's high school tier, amongst adults it's just plain ridiculous and humor is by far the best answer because shocked pity is even worse.

And wtf? No one I know makes fun of people because of their race, looks sure but unironically racist Mexicans? I can tell you that's someone who's never getting invited back to a party. It is le current year ffs

not making fun of, more like gentle banter. There's more than one negro, chino, menonita in every large group of friends.

>At what age do girls stop making fun of you for being a virgin?
They never stop it, you rather stop telling anyone. If people around you discover you're a virgin expect to be mocked

Which country have fallen low enough to mock someone for being a virgin? Are you guys degeneratea or something?

童貞 can be used for females, also.

kek, fair enough

How could women penetrate other even though they have no dick

> waste your life
Doing what you want, and most importantly, not doing what you don't want, isn't wasting your life. I'm not one of those fat neckbeards who wank to cartoon traps. I have kissed women, and found it boring. I have been on dates, and didn't fall in love. I have been invited over for a last drink, and fled the woman's house out of fear I could my innocence on someone who won't appreciate it. I already came into terms with the fact that I won't ever have a meaningful relationship with a woman, and have told my female friends so, they respect me and don't tease or bother me with uncomfortable questions.
I'm a wizard who has liked ONE woman in his life, many years ago. Being together with women simply isn't for me. I find the sexuality of women threatening, as soon as one hints that she's looking for a partner, my brain goes slut-slattern-worthless-do-not-want mode. In other words, if a woman wants me, I can get her, which due to my inexperience means anyone can get her, which makes her undesirable to me.

*I could waste my innocence

Man, do you understand you're talking about wanting purity and of your own inocence in the same paragraph you're admiting to wanking to pictures of girls with dicks? It isn't normal for a human being to want to be alone like that, it isn't healthy to resign yourself to masturbation, I don't think you understand just how precious time is and what is it really that you're giving up on life with your decission.

No one can walk in another man's shoes and sincerely I wish you the best man but this will end bad for you, I'm not sugarcoat that and unless you're a moron you should realize this at some level.

Let me tell you as someone who has loved, and been loved back with as much passion and sincerity, and who still lost. Sex helps, it does, I'm a fucking junkie, I'm not here because I'm socially inept, and I've tried every fucked up way you can imagine to deal with loss and still nothing beats just being in bed with a beautiful woman. It's life and it's hope and it's a lot of things edgy jaded motherfuckers try to deny are real because they've forgotten, or never knew, how exciting it is to start a relationship with somebody new, even if you know you're not going to make it.

Seriously, it's like cutting out your eyes and telling yourself you don't need them to have a comfy life.

But still, best of lucks, you might know something I don't.

Read the paragraph again, I stressed that I'm NOT one of those neckbeards. Sup Forums users who jack it to "2D waifus" but want untouched women are hypocrites. Just like guys who call a woman a bitch/slut after rejection, but wouldn't insult them if they hadn't been rejected by them. Hypocrites are the worst people in this world.

My bad, but the point stands regardless of what you masturbate to or even if you don't.

You talk like all people are hedonists. What works for you, doesn't work for all people. Sex with someone random is not fufilling for me and I have male and female friends who have said the same. Sex is nothing special, yeah it's pretty great but there are things in life that are better.

>I'm a junkie for sex
Kids, stay smart - don't start.

Stop talking with girls. Why do you even talk with women? its not like you are going to get laid anyway.

Uh, fuck, I don't fuck with you
You lil stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
You lil, you lil dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do

when you fuck a girl

>making fun of you for being a virgin?
That doesn't happen. They're making fun of you for the things that have doomed you to perpetual virginity.
Stop being a creepy dork.

>the most important thing in your life is fresh pussy
The irony of that agonizing bullshit... Any other oldfags ITT wish it was this easy when you were younger?
>a friend from high school who thought a girl's pussy was located in the front of her body
That's got very little to do with virginity, and a lot more to do with an astounding ignorance of basic biology.